Breakingthewall

Member
  • Content count

    18,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakingthewall

  1. well ... I just saw an 8 minute video of shadguru. I really couldn't get past minute 6. It says that there is an energy called Akashic, from the emptiness of the universe. There are those who are blessed by that energy and everything turns out well, and others who do not, and things turn out badly. (incel, poor people, people from Africa, people who have it small, etc, I guess) but! All is not lost, thank God! If in the morning, when the sun is exactly 30 degrees above the horizon, you bend over ... the energy will help you! yesssss oh yes shadguru. the guru for everyone
  2. @Moksha since you are moderator you speak in koans ??
  3. He is the pope of non-duality, spreading the dogma of truth throughout the world. He who raises the dead and restores sight to the blind. bow down incredulous !!
  4. But I think you've seen this more times than I have. you're only in a moment of rebound
  5. I think that when you die you will not go anywhere, neither existence nor non-existence, because you are me, and everything that exists, you are existence and non-existence and you are living an illusion, when that illusion ends you will continue living others, mine (if I live more than you), or anyone, that of the stones, because you are existence itself, in the eternal present, right now infinite. The point of this is that you, like Adam, are a fantasy, a house of cards built on ... nothing.
  6. What's the point of affirming that kind of thing, apart from glorifying himself? I don't get it. they are unprovable claims, intended for a sleeping audience that accepts what they are told as dogma.
  7. Great plan. Climbing is beautiful but be careful...it could became a very egotic activity
  8. when you die your i will disappear as if it never existed ... because it never existed. it is completely irrelevant, only consciousness is and is not "someone". dying is liberation and I hope to face it as something wonderful
  9. I think that osho means that it is in the nature of God to be as he is and that it cannot be otherwise. I think he's right but who knows. I have never seen a talk by osho, wonderful, inspiring. thanks for sharing
  10. Leo's flaw that you point out is his virtue: his rationality, his incomplete enlightenment. He has reached out to people who otherwise would not have known what he was talking about. He pushes the base, and when it rises, perhaps it is the turn of others
  11. Yes, but when you return you also have direct experience of you like individual. Some nights ago i had like an experience and i wrote this after: . I woke up at 3 o'clock in the night with discomfort and could not sleep, I began to notice a sensation like expansion, dissolution. Suddenly I was not there, I had never been. the certainty that everything is the same, heaven, envy or a pen, reality becomes homogeneous, an equal soup, and in its homogeneity it reveals itself as absolutely nothing. I do not exist, I have never existed ... how is it possible? there is a vision, a kind of green fractal ,it's everything... something in me wants to get out of that, I sit up, but every time I relax again, the dissolution returns. there is nothing, there never was. everything is a fantasy. I can't keep this up, it's too disturbing. I took the phone, check WhatsApp. Suddenly normality returns, but today I walk down the street and there is no center, there is the certainty that everything is an illusion. transparent Is this direct experience? Or the coffee that I'm drinking right now in a coffee shop? I read some of your posts explaining this nothing in similar terms
  12. in a system it's not enough to know the parts, you also have to understand the relationship between them
  13. True and absolute wonderful. I think that more than mysterious is that we are attached to reason and reason has limits. To enter the mistery you have to leave reason out. the rational mind can cover a huge area, but compared to infinity it is nothing. removing the dikes of thought and letting true perception flow is the way. It's not easy to let the mind go
  14. why, how, where, how much, when ... are the lines that structure the mind. when you enter the land of no mind, they have no meaning
  15. I guess they said they are useless to them. if they say they are useless for everyone, the same as mooji etc: extreme arrogance
  16. I already know how to search on Youtube what shadguru says and those. I am more interested in your insights, but they are always the same, . nothing, nothing, nothing. My question is: do you realize nothing in your meditation and in your daily life, or have you realized it once and all your thinking is based on that time? because when I read you, I see mind. The mind always repeat. And the ego needs to be right and show that the others are wrong, or ridicule, for example putting mocking emoticons . Well, I don't want to argue with you, once you offered me help and I am grateful. I would like to be able to help you too, but for that you would have to put me at your level, and it seems that you need to be above
  17. I know there is no I, we are trying to communicate. If you're going to grab anything that says how in a political debate to try and put yourself above it, I drop the conversation. It seems that the only thing that interests you is to be the one whos right. ego on fire
  18. who knows who is awake and who is not, there are many smart guys who know how to see where the business is. What is evident is that no matter how enlightened you are, you don't know everything. in fact you don't know anything! You can only point out concepts that help people break free. So to say, psychedelics are useless, and without having tried them, he is arrogant and stupid, I don't care if Buddha and Jesus say it together. I only believe what I experience, and you should do the same. I respect your insights, but looks that you are being trapped in dogma. Forget all , open your mind!
  19. Míralo. what you just said is a huge manifestation of ego. The next thing I'm going to read here is that they are more enlightened because they have millions of followers. You're caught up in dogma, that's why you quote wise men so much. Someone enlightened would never say that about: do not argue with him, he is more enlightened than you because he has meditated a thousand times more. what he says is worth more than what you say, look, he wear turban! . get out of there brother
  20. and those gurus represent enlightenment, which is freedom, and they preach just the opposite. the same as catholics
  21. those gurus talk about things they don't know. How many people have been enlightened by listening to them? zero? conservatism, paternalism, and ultimately dogmatism. just the opposite of enlightenment
  22. I don't see it now either, I've seen it very clearly with psychedelics and I remember it, but my mind is limiting now. infinity is simply no mind, no limits (I think). an infinite hole left when the mind stops
  23. If you realize infinity, that is, what has no limits, you will see that it is all because there can't be nothing outside of it, but you will see that it is nothing, because any "something", diluted in it, don't turns into something small, if not a zero, nothing.
  24. I can't say that you are wrong...but my truth is THE truth ??