-
Content count
18,233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Breakingthewall
-
Breakingthewall replied to The Buddha's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Today I understood that I am in the same way that a stone is. And in both is the whole of universe. And anything else out of that "is" is illusion, nothing -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I also had that realization once. Infinity, and contrasted with the infinity everything=nothing, i am nothing, really difficult too, but this was different, i not am. A cosmic no. I think there are many different realization with 5 meo. I had also the positive, pure joy. Never anything about god, intelligence... I think 5 meo shows you that can be showed to you -
Breakingthewall replied to Anon212's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Those people who claims that have super powers but they never really show them in a scientific test.... -
Breakingthewall replied to Anon212's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
True, he should have his reasons and i can't see , or maybe he is wrong -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Let's see...I read about this 1000 times and i had some realizations, but not like this, having a coffee in a bar, thinking in that negation, i suddenly realized that absolutely all my entire life is an illusion, a fantasy. The entire mind is illusion by definition. Don't exist, it's a gosht and it never existed. The problem is: what remains? -
Breakingthewall replied to Anon212's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Just reading this in the isha page... really i can't to understand, maybe I'm dumb, but I only find ego, superstition, folkloric tales, empty words... why most of people say that shadguru is an enlightened master and i can't to see? If I listen for example osho, i perceive the clarity of a mind clean as a mirror, if I listen shadguru...wtf! Sounds like a joke! -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I was thinking, something is hidden, what? i think suddenly I saw: negation is negation of the illusion. everything is illusion, absolutely everything. there is nothing, just being. my attachment to the external, to the 5 senses, and the image I have of the world is enormous. all of these are illusions. I am like a tree, or someone in deep sleep. just mindless. only he exists. absolutely nothing, except being. without consciousness of others or of anything else, an entire universe himself but without the dimension of the mind. letting go of the ego completely is extremely difficult. ego is everything! but that everything... is nothing. "i" "think" ? this is the first step. -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'm in the land of masturbation now so... nothing to say. I'm really thankful for your answers -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
meditating I return to the realization: only I exist, but really, I do not exist, and since I do not exist I create existence. But the bottom line is that I don't exist. How is it possible? -
Breakingthewall replied to LastThursday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'm a procrastinator. I know what must be done and I don't do -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No I can't, but I know that all my thoughts means nothing. Maybe I'm trying to know the deepest reality, god, to be in peace after that , knowing everything, but I know it's Impossible, nothing can be know. The need of knowing is the wall. Thought are the tool of separation. I will read that book, thank you . -
Breakingthewall replied to LastThursday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
the biggest flaw of some is saying compliments and affectionate phrases that taste like punches in the nose ? -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@VeganAwake it's interesting and I had that kind of realizations but I think that wolfe talk since the logic, and there is not logic here. There is nothing, but there is something. -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
it is true that I have a certain ... tendency to use 5 meo. my mind is not clean, thoughts arise, this is impossible to avoid. imo is pure need for control. This control is fantasy, the thoughts do not get any control but "I" cannot do without the illusion of control. Every thought that arises is like the cigarette of the smoker who wants to quit. he knows it is harmful, useless, but he cannot stop. control is separation, separation is anxiety. I want to tune in, to flow at the same frequency of reality, without thought. I am the reality, I cannot be separated from myself. but I am. so i use 5 meo. break the illusion of separation for a moment, and in the days that follow I can flow closer to the present. closer and closer. But sometimes this ... scare happens. the perception that I am not. black -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@WelcometoReality i know. I also had the realization after an ego dissolution that I'm all that exist, pure joy etc. But seems that this is more deep, or maybe 2 faces of the same. For now I can't u understand. -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@WelcometoReality non sense, i know, but it's, Impossible more absolutely clear. I'd like to know about that kind of experience, but I never found information -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What is behind of the non existence? I think I need a macro dose for that. Non existence is the last frontier. -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
microdosing right now to remember: im the only being that exist. all the universe is a fantasy. behind there is nothing, the void. and behind the void, there is non-existence. -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
True, it is not possible not to be, if it were it would not be possible to remember it. Probably you are right and it's the ego Something similar has happened to me sometimes in the middle of the night. dissolution, there is no center, I do not exist and have never existed, a certainty impossible to bear. I imagine that it will be how you say the step to the realization of the self, but if nobody told me my direct experience would be: reality is illusion, behind is the truth, and the truth is not being -
Breakingthewall replied to Javfly33's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
the desire to preserve the body is the strongest attachment of the ego. it is innate and maintains the illusion of separation like no other. it is necessary for survival but it keeps beings apart. That is why the mystical traditions of all cultures have had as one of their main premises the renunciation of the body. fasting, celibacy, extreme discomfort, etc., as a means of transcending the ego. -
Breakingthewall replied to sleep's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Of course! My intuition has told me that beautiful girls are better, that people in high positions are superior, that those who have outperformed me in athletic competitions are inherently superior ... because I am a screaming chimpanzee in the zoo cage. -
great report, thanks for sharing!. interesting to see the long-term effects of that breakthrough.
-
Breakingthewall replied to Adamq8's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
yes but what disappears? let's think about what there is. your body, very dear and useful, we know that it will disappear. Your memories. a good blow to the head and goodbye. your identity, ego. We are trying 7x24 to transcend it, forget it. what's left the pure being, without identity. what you see when you look into the eyes of a bird, a baby. the existence. that is common to everything, it is in the sky, in everything you see. that seems to be permanent, eternal, outside of time . you are just one more manifestation among many, infinite? of that being. Whether you are, or not, is irrelevant. We're nothing! we must completely detach ourselves from ourselves. just thinking: what will happen to me after death, is attachment. nothing is going to happen to you because you are nothing. you are the bird, the baby, the sky, and that's like being nothing. or everything, it doesn't matter to us. we must give our existence and non-existence generously. nothing could be keep. I'm realizing that this is the freedom. -
Breakingthewall replied to Anon212's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It is true that coincidences occur, events that go beyond what is explainable, and that is why I am not completely skeptical about the siddhis, but if there are those who have dominion over them, why not show it? Well, really i don't care about siddhis, but it's surprising that many people consider them real without have seen any example -
Breakingthewall replied to Anon212's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Moksha i have tried to see more but they seem terrible. Maybe it doesn't resonate with me, but it seems like pure business, empty nonsense, a lot of choreography and costumes, pauses at the right time with giggles when appropriate, and always speaking to the interviewer as if he were moronic, great condescension. I go to great lengths to watch at least half of his 10 minute videos, it makes me sick. aside, before I thought about what you said about siddhis a few posts above. do you really think they're real? in what you base? I'm not saying they don't exist, but why have they never been tested?
