-
Content count
18,233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Breakingthewall
-
Breakingthewall replied to Holygrail's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
infinitely different. if you divide the bosons and muons until you get to ... nothing? there is a universe of differences in there -
Breakingthewall replied to CBDinfused's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It makes sense if you consider that the "person" is an energetic pattern. all people are ultimately the same, but as a particular person they are a very complex and unique energy pattern. that pattern evolves, just as a body evolves. reincarnation would be to believe that when the body dies, the energetic pattern that constitutes the person has continuity. its basic lines, constituted in all previous lives, start again for more evolution. It is not that you are going to live more lives, since there is no you. only consciousness is, and it has no memory, it only is. but the pattern, which is nothing more than an empty structure, restructures consciousness once more -
Breakingthewall replied to Giulio Bevilacqua's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think I'm at that point. I have been with tremors in my body for days, a sensation of heat in my legs and arms that disappears and a tingling remains, I feel a weak and asleep leg, then the pressure relaxes and it tingles, I was thinking of going to a neurologist, I don't sleep more than two hours followed for two weeks, but last night in one of the awakenings I tried to meditate and it was emptied, and I felt a very strong discharge throughout my body, for several minutes, and today ... there are no more symptoms, everything is perfect. I always thought that energy stuff was hippie follies. -
Breakingthewall replied to Adamq8's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes but since the mind exists then it comes back and tries to understand that emptiness, nirvana, pure being. it is not enough to say "there is nothing", because there is the mind, even if it is an illusion, a thought or whatever you want to call it. creation is real. Within the duality nothing / something, it is not worth staying with a part, the nothing. -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You try to impose your vision, you only have to say that the impious who do not believe you will burn in hell?.that's why I talked about muslim, but christian could be the same. I don't need to understand anything, just empty my mind and see what is shown to me. Later I can share it, but from humility, knowing that it is my own, subjective vision. The important thing is not to know if God is a rotten branch or a spit, it is the emptiness, nothing more. All this about godhead are concepts, same that i said about branches or spits. In the end what we do here is fill our heads with shit and argue that if God is this or that. worthless philosophy -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Kalo those 5 shocked. You can never say that you are free of parroting because I read this forum daily and words like infinity or god would not have occurred to me spontaneously. but I said the spit thing because of a recent experience of psychedelics and contemplation. it became clear that each dry branch opened to infinity, that a rotten tree was god. I still have that perception, albeit weaker, so I wasn't parroting my past experience. But it is almost impossible to talk about these issues without parroting something, other than that they are subjective perceptions. being free of conceptual mind, I take them for valid. what you say about Muslims, I believe that they do exactly what you criticize here, submit to someone's superior perception, in the hope of thus reaching the truth in the best of cases, more usually, reaching "salvation". just the opposite of what a seeker of truth should do: empty the mind and get rid of any idea that comes from outside, become the sole authority, empty and see -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well, It is surprising that you express such an insulting opinion without knowing me, it says a lot about you. For your information, I have only seen a video of leo, the one of the red stage, because that of the swords and conan the barbarian caught my attention ... call me childish if you want, but the dissertations of others do not interest me, no matter how correct that they are, apart from my understanding of spoken English makes it a huge effort to listen to him. Having said this, I tell you that it is obvious that you have a closed, exclusive, aggressive and false vision. you come from muslim ideology maybe? relax friend, open up to the truth and forget authoritarian religions -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
you can laugh but it's obvious. there are no hierarchies, absolute god and little subject goddesses. everything is complete god, infinity manifesting. a spit on the ground has unlimited depth. it's so everything like the whole universe -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I can do it and with extreme ease, I simply have to commit suicide, I could do it right now if I wanted to, but I prefer to continue with this experience, I find it exciting. that does not mean that I am not god. a spit on the ground is a whole god. infinity divided by any finite number equals complete infinity. There are no infinities large and small, they are all the same. there is only one, which is infinitely divided into infinities. there is no god that has power and we are his servants, there is a living creation and we are that creation, every millisecond is a manifestation of that creation -
Breakingthewall replied to Adamq8's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
you can dig deep until you see that this entire universe of infinite creativity is made of nothing at all, which is just a thought of emptiness. but it exists, the void is thinking it. it's obvious right? that's the mystery. if there were nothing, no appearance of something, there would be no mystery, but there is this universe of unfathomable depth. -
Breakingthewall replied to Eren Eeager's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
God does not allow suffering, he creates it and uses it as a tool to mark a path towards evolution. Suffering seems negative to you because you perceive it that way, life is designed in this way. A tree does not suffer, since it cannot do anything to avoid suffering, it would make no sense for it to suffer. you suffer because you have deviated from the narrow path marked in which there is no suffering, that of union with God. This means that this is the place you have to be, otherwise you will suffer. Suffering is nothing to God, he does not mind suffering, it is completely irrelevant, it is to us from our limited perspective that it seems so terrible, but he is nothing more than a teacher -
Breakingthewall replied to Rajneeshpuram's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Do you think it's just a game of conscience? It seems like a very serious matter, very deliberate. Although it can be a very serious game, well, they are more fun, could be possible, but not a game , an artistic expression, maximum creation possible -
Breakingthewall replied to Rajneeshpuram's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Moksha i mean that punishment is separation, and rewards union. the more separation, the more suffering. but as humans we have mechanisms that lead us to the illusion of separation, almost impossible to avoid. to consider ourselves an individual entity that struggles and suffers, and this suffering, for those who can see it, prompts us to return to the union, a kind of curve that occurs. The goal i finish the curve, end the illusion of separation, so the suffering -
Breakingthewall replied to Rajneeshpuram's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
for me to reach the emptiness of the mind, to transcend the false, because it is false and it is necessary to leave it behind, and settle in the true, which is silence. for what? because something drives me to do it, a cosmic engine that we call suffering. the human being is constructed in this way, like a dog in a laboratory, punishment and reward. escaping from punishment is the only logical thing to do. I know that it is I myself who has imposed the conditions, I bow to my genius but sometimes my harshness surprises me -
Breakingthewall replied to meow_meow's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Less than a year ago, meditating was like holding my breath underwater. after a few minutes I was drowning. As I understood the need to do it, I continued doing it in sets of 5 minutes, at different times of the day. In a few months I began to notice the difference between meditating and not doing it, and I began to be able to meditate properly, even so for a short time, 15 min maximum. I started with the psychedelics and the opening they caused made the meditation more profound. recently meditating has become the best thing I do, time is no longer a goal. finally there are moments of true emptiness, something intimate and of great beauty. As they said above, in the future not meditating will be like not knowing how to read. -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
insanity is mostly schizophrenia and it is something quite mysterious. -
Breakingthewall replied to Gianna's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Maybe it's better "unlimited". The nothing is unlimited, and it's what we are. It's like a realization in meditation or psychedelic, when the mind is gone, we are nothing, like an abyss of emptiness but being nothing, "is", and its you, without any attribute or characteristic. It doesn't make much logical sense, but if you see it, it seems obvious I said food=good hunger=bad. Not only social contact form the ego, but social contact and language is very important in humans, if you find someone who has never had any social contact or learned language, surely they have a very weak ego, it would be interesting to see -
Breakingthewall posted a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Amazing. if you can see the entire documentary -
Breakingthewall replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Watching you see clearly that the octopus pure conciousness, creative intelligence -
Like you, if I do a breakthrough dose, I have vibrations that feel like a release, but sometimes I do small doses. Lately with those small doses i feel that accumulation of energy in the legs and i feel paresthesia and trembling for hours. Your recommendation is right, it feels unhealthy so I'll stop do it
-
Breakingthewall replied to Rilles's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
the wall is created by us but that does not mean that it ceases to be real. when the wall is blurred it is seen that there is no time, that all reality is the same "thing", but when the wall is, it is impossible to see beyond the thoughts. and since 99.9 ....% of humanity has that wall in front of their face, we can say that it exists. Really i want to break it, because the moments without it are wonderful. at the dentist very well! deep meditation aided by drills. -
Anyone knows the reason of trembling, paresthesia, fasciculations, in the legs and arms during and after to do 5 meo?
-
Breakingthewall replied to Holygrail's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Absolutely impressive. How it's possible if there is a void? Beautiful mistery -
Breakingthewall replied to Holygrail's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Blackhawk we are all too sure of what we think right? is the guru mode -
Breakingthewall replied to Holygrail's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I believe everything is deliberate down to the last molecule, your birth, your circumstances, every hair that falls out. I had that realization many times ... but at the end it's just a belief
