Human Mint

Member
  • Content count

    1,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Human Mint

  1. 15 minutes is way to little time. You'll always face many concrete obstacles managing a DAW or real instruments, and 15 minutes is what it takes you sometimes to resolve them And save money for a proper computer. A proper workspace is importantíssimo! Also, is difficult to stick with a habit if you don't find it fun in at least one way. One way to make sure that you are enjoying the process of creating music is to stick with the activity the amount of time that is necessary to start flowing without any kind of tensions. Is not gonna be possible every day, but make sure it does a couple times a week. ¿Do you have some kind of music proyect with other people?
  2. @Michael569 What are some examples of such breakfast?
  3. I don't think being atracted is about trauma at all. You seem very attached, that's why it hurts when you get rejected imo
  4. bloody yellow sentence
  5. You've already put him here, but this video is just amazing. He explain shortly how something so simple (harmonization) is so big and rich. He makes music a hundred times more interesting, plus he transmits knowledge very well. A genuine educator.
  6. @Nightwise that's a very nice distinction
  7. We could say that the "sneaky way" is the unexpressed wich is expressed anyways in a sneaky way and it is disfunctional right? So we rather want to express more, being direct. And with us being direct can help the other person holding the sneaky, it really clarifies a lot. And the people see that you're being honest so they now see they can be honest too and plus feeling safer. I think it has to do a lot with integrating Red in its healthy form. Not avoiding conflict but purposely bringing it in. Because if not really there is always a point of explossion. Yes I feel that. Thanks for sharing this. I am working with this too and experiencing this too. I welcome a wiser person in this topic aswell!!
  8. And why do we have fear at all?
  9. Why do you want to be direct in the first case? I understand where you come from. And idk u but most of the times when I am being direct I feel rather good, and the other person aswell, despite the belief that "it should not be this way". And because it is powerfull I am oppen to practice it no matter what. Especially because i am someone that usually keeps shit from being expressed.
  10. How does exercise or dancing feel like? Does something feels ok?
  11. @How to be wise cigarettes contain heavy metals
  12. Hey there. Anyone uses it? What are your thoughts about it?
  13. Yeeep man. Thank you for the talk. It is like an intent to forcing an imaginary change, and it can create a lot of stress. I am putting a lot of focus in changing my diet so I can relax more easily. But the way I am doing it is so stressful sometimes. I feel like the world (my surronding environment) acts in a very stressful manner which inevitably gets in my way of acting and feeling. You see, I am blaming the world here, and I don't know if its totally true or what. But most spiritual people tell me that it is the mind and thoughts creating all that suffering. And so I start blaming myself. Lol. I mean I don't live in a warzone. But the people's drama is so limitating and stresful
  14. I took it yesterday and today. Heavy metal is the thing that can cause you to behave violently right? Because I feel that way and very low. It makes sense This powder is very cheap compared to other supplements brands like Natural Factors or Jarrows formula. Exactly, this is in Argentina the case too. My grandfather takes it. Yesterday we were discussing with my family that that maybe was the thing that helps him keep working in his 80's lol.
  15. Should be taken all together? Are there combinations to avoid?
  16. Check out about Ginkgo Biloba: https://www.andro-health.com/post/many-faces-of-ginkgo-biloba (post by @Michael569 )