Someone here

Member
  • Content count

    15,131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Someone here

  1. @James123 Stop looking for the truth in these fancy nondual theories. Stop looking for truth somewhere else. How can you find the truth anywhere else if you fail miserably to see the truth that is in front of you? Illusions don't exist and cannot exist. This is not up to argument. Denying the absolute truth of existence existing in front of you just means you need to visit a doctor. Sorry.
  2. The world is NOT an illusion. It's as real as it can get. The world is absolute truth. Might not be the whole truth but nevertheless it's an aspect of it. Ideas about "Mahasamadhi " is what is indeed an illusion.
  3. Fantasies. How do you know? Ever been "there" before? . Apparently not because you are here now . Just beilefs.
  4. LOL wtf He just wants Mahasamadhi and never coming back to the dream. But the only thing stopping him is he hasn't yet achieved his dream of sleeping with dominant twins.. Even though reality doesn't exist anyways .
  5. @Someone here Simple questions : Awaken to what? What do you think awakening is? Is it a belief? A theory? A philosophy?. Is it solipsism? Is it idealism? Is it moral nihilism? Is it doing whatever you want and calling it love? Is it killing yourself?
  6. LOL maybe that's your opinion after all lol. But it's on topic I guess. but I'm just trying to help him@Someone here . In my eyes he is just totally deluding himself with "love love love love" "it's all perfect perfect perfect". Yeah so why not kill myself(he call it mashasamadhi) or do herion or have mindless sex with a bunch of sluts? It's all perfect and love after all isn't it?
  7. Really?? All I hear you talking about is how much you want to die and leave the dream and how much you want to have sex with dominant women. I'm not judging your desires. But that says a lot about your level of awareness. My guess is like you are just taking these spiritual concepts as a coping mechanism for hidden issues inside you. Like you are love and you are loved no matter what you do. That might be true if you are actually conscious of that. But life doesn't work like that bro. It doesn't.
  8. @zeroISinfinity you are just horny. Stop using God and love and bla bla bla and go get some sex. Your case is saddening
  9. Maybe but I think it's too much. This forum is not 4chan or Tumblr. It's supposed to be one of the most high consciousness resources. . It's ok to joke or fool around a little bit. But I'm realizing there is a lot of low quality posts recently. So I ask you politely to stop your bullshit or I will have to report you ?‍♂️@zeroISinfinity
  10. @zeroISinfinity I'm surprised how the mods leave you fooling around like this lol.
  11. So now the relative truths contradict the absolute truth?? Is the absolute truth a theory or a philosophy to begin with?
  12. @remember I really have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry if any misunderstanding happened. But I think it's from your side. The bank account example was just a cute little example to show you how money is just a meaningless piece of paper yet relatively it's the most important thing in the world (for most people).
  13. Perfect. So I imagined that i pressed play on the beginning of your video because I did actually press?? It is true that I'm imagining the past and my childhood and even what happend five moments ago right now. But Leo that has nothing to do with whether it really happend or not!, Because I can record myself pressing play on your video and show you that I did that five minutes ago.. Your "your memory is imaginary" argument is completely out the window by that!
  14. The contexts or the interpretation of the experience might be illusion but the experience itself is never illusory. Nighttime dreams are perfect example. They are illusory in the sense that they are not what you think they are. But they are 100% real in the sense that you experience them fully.
  15. LOL he said the past never even happened like he literally mean it. It didn't physically happen and you are just imagining that it did . He said you didn't even press play on the beginning of his video.. You are just imagining that you did in the present moment. Your childhood memories never happened but ancient times and human history happend?!! Lol give me a break. Let's be real who lives his life based on that? I bet that Leo himself doesn't. It is not possible to live your life in this absolute dissociated solipsism. It's even unhealthy and might cause psychological problems. And btw everything that happend in the movie is real. It's just in the context of a movie. Basically actors acting. That's why we say it happend. If something happend it happend. If it didn't happen it didn't happen. "it happened but it's not real" makes zero sense.
  16. @remember @remember now what are you talking about lol??
  17. I know some might rage on me but will just say " stop taking everything single word coming out of Leo's mouth as absolute truth". IMO Leo hasn't figured his stuff out yet. His metaphysics is clearly confused and filled with gaps. I'm not discrediting his insights but I still don't understand why he takes everything he experienced in psychedelic trips as absolute truth. @marinaaniram you clearly pointed one Gap out. It's like either "the human history is imaginary.. Your memories are imaginary.. The big bang never happened.. You are not sitting on the planet earth.. You didn't press play on the beginning of this video " these are Leo's words from this video Or it happened and there is something happening outside of your mind and imagination of it. And that is the only assumption you can make to ever talk about politics.. Society.. Human history. Ancient Roman times . Etc. Our ancestors and the genetics and DNA and all that,, really?? But all that is imaginary because it's not in direct experience. You see? This is a clear contradiction. It either happens or it did not. "Yea but there is deeper layers to imagination and deeper layers to the dream". Yeah so what's the point of calling it a dream if that dream is indistinguishable from reality?. Is there a difference between the two anyways?. Illusions don't exist. That's why they are illusions. Reality is always real no matter what state of awareness you are at. Even nighttime dreams are real. We normally think of them as illusory. That's false. Illusion is not possible. If something exists then it exists. Full stop.
  18. LOL I was just being sarcastic to give you a little hint of what I mean. Yes from absolute perspective nothing means anything. What does "meaning" even mean?? Lol. It's a conceptual fantasy. I get that. Yet from the relative perspective we as humans in this society agreed to give different meanings for different things to be able to function and survive. We give money so much meaning and importance than a piece of dirt for example. But really what does a dollar mean?? It's literally just a piece of paper with no inherent value to it. We choose to agree to give it a value. And outside of our relative values it has no meaning whatsoever.
  19. Dude.. Show me a shred of evidence of these others dimensional stuff and then we can talk. I'm not close minded that there might be an infinite number of universes. I'm just saying that has nothing to do with the absolute truth. The absolute truth will be the same in any universe. But seems like you don't care about that and all you care about is manipulating reality using magical power. Cool you on your way bro. Good luck!