Someone here

Member
  • Content count

    15,131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Someone here

  1. Who said anything about love of hate now lol? My point is that you can't hold into any self image or "who you think you are". Every fixed identity will evaporate eventually. Well it's already vapor lol.
  2. Same thing. When there is no you all that is left can be you. It doesn't matter lol. You are everything =you are nothing.
  3. @zeroISinfinity @allislove lol it's over I'm gone. No sense of self. Ofcourse the self - referential thoughts still present.. The sense of self comes and goes but it's just there is no self to whom there is a sense of self!
  4. "Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man. " -zhuangzi.
  5. @zeroISinfinity Don't want my thread hijacked with your everyday nonsense that no one pays attention to
  6. That's true for me as well and assume for "most" people? Or should I say all people? I thought some people on this forum have some answers since they are all enlightened and "ask me anything" but it turns out no one has a clue ?
  7. Well "who" deserves it? It's still framed as if "someone" has lost something.. But actually it's that "someone" who is not found.
  8. @Osaid thanks bro. The thing is this is obviously not the first time I have no-self experience. But this time it was so obvious and shockingly clear that it was scary and annoying.. I could actually catch the thoughts as they are arising in my awareness without a single input from me. For example I'm aware now how my hand is just writing these words automatically after years of conditioning and learning how to write without any single input from me.
  9. @Galyna I'm reading it. A bit long gonna take some time. But I get the general idea. Moreover I don't believe in any spirtuial concepts at this point.. Call it awareness nothingness etc .. All of that ultimately should be transcended. It's an endless process of transcending delusion after delusion untill... Idk
  10. @Galyna I swear this guy will destroy what's left of my sense of reality lol.. Nahm should be illegal lol jk
  11. @Galyna thanks. But I doubt that it's something you should wish to reach for lol.
  12. @Galyna no worries you don't exist in the way you think you are.. So there is no one there for me to be upset from. The one who did that weird situation with me a month or so ago is not the one who is talking right now.. Will not be the one talking five minutes later.
  13. Again "you" and "need"..no such things. Look closely there is no "you". There is no "need". Nothing "needs" to happen. What happens happens and that's that. You never find something out there that "needs to happen". You only find something happening.
  14. Yeah that's insane dude. It's just a voice in the background with no one behind it.
  15. I know. It's not a "thing" tho. Welcome baby lol
  16. @Red-White-Light the point is it's all happening by itself. No one is doing anything. So stuff like "you" "need" "should" "because" are completely nonexistent.
  17. This is this bro no such thing as "nature of...". It is what it is exactly as it is. This is it. Always. So a thing is itself. If you are asking but what the hell is a thing other than saying "it is what it is".... Well.... Are you serious???
  18. I don't know if this freeing or crazy
  19. Yeah bro the boundaries are completely imaginary. I'm gone btw so don't tell "me" do this or that lol..
  20. You could say it's changing from age to age. I mean when it completely dissolves.
  21. You have no idea how hilarious this sounds to me now lol.. Just looking at my mind.. There is no me wtf lol I'm gone lol.. I'm not tripping btw it's just a moment of oh my fucking God!
  22. Thanks. @James123 The one who is talking in my head tho is not me and doesn't stop talking. It's a perfect insanity. I don't recommend doing self-inquiry. It will only lead to the realization there is no self to inquire about.
  23. My only advice is don't go down that rabbit hole if you care about your mental health.