Husseinisdoingfine

Member
  • Content count

    6,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Husseinisdoingfine

  1. This makes sense, one suspected reason as to why Russia was denied entrance into NATO was because Russia being the giant that it is would have been very influential in NATO, making the U.S. compete for influence. But concretely how does Europe benefit? I suppose it would be by being defended by the U.S. military while not paying much for defence.
  2. Really? Do you buy the claim that NATO is a tool by America to project power?
  3. I was shifting around the library at my University and I came across these yoga sutras, check them out. https://imgur.com/a/VCp2dyA https://imgur.com/a/o9XMth0 https://imgur.com/a/ayZ16j1 https://imgur.com/a/z0kFEhZ https://imgur.com/a/NEWhwIR
  4. I disagree that this is a problem of "woke" college kids as much as it is a problem of American culture. American culture is very insular, Americans seldom consume foreign media and American news does a pitiful job covering international events. The result is that Americans tend to be very ignorant of the world around them. Americans and American culture just tends to be very ignorant and exceptionally stupid, this is not a woke, leftist, or "stage green" problem.
  5. Guys, this is a serious discovery and you want to report my post? This info is groundbreaking!
  6. Actually, this is not from the Mexican Government. The following picture you see was not taken by the Mexican Government, it was taken by me. I set up a secret camera in Leo's apartment, to document him discovering "alien consciousness". Here Leo is on the left (please don't ask me why he's naked or has hair, I don't know either), talking to two aliens as seen on the right, who have visited Leo in order to bestow the truth of "alien consciousness".
  7. GOD is infinite hiatuses. I have discovered a new form of hiatuses, ALIEN hiatus.
  8. “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” ― Albert Einstein
  9. Even though Leo deleted the post, I as an Arab person, am very glad he touched up on the Israel settlement issue. The self bias amongst zionists and settlers never ceases to baffle me. How would they feel if land in which their great grand grandfathers had lived in was taken from them and they were forcibly made to leave their homes and live in refugee camps? They never ask these questions, and will even use religious prophecy to justify their evil.
  10. Zionists interpret the slightest bit of criticism as anti semitism, it’s their forté.
  11. NOW we finally have prove that Democrats are not just more “conscious” in a vague philosophical sense in policy prescriptions , but actually more conscious in a deep existential and spiritual way (they’re literally legalizing drugs which allow you to raise your consciousness).
  12. I know that this community is very well against ideology and dogma. But I really want to give it a try, being a zen monk. I already know Japanese for which I taught myself and I have spoken to a Zen practitioner. I think as a temporary measure in order to really hone in on my meditation skills, I could do this for a few months to a year. I know Buddhism is very well warned against by Leo, but he has admitted that his spiritual path took 10 years of Buddhist teachings and served as a great foundation for him.
  13. @Leo Gura You made an excellent point. While I disagree with you that the cause of this war was cultural, there is no doubt that Ukraine's cultural shift to the West played a huge role in this. My family is Russian and they almost all support Russia in this war, especially those who still live in Russia. For justification reasons, sure, they will site NATO, they will site Ukrainian Neo-Nazis, but one justification for this war in which they will sometimes site is culture. Foreign observers may notice that a lot of the Russian soldiers are carrying Soviet flags. People might wonder 'why are they waving the flag, and wearing flag patches of a country which no longer exists'? This is actually intentionally to signify old unity, back when Ukrainians and Russians were a brotherly people, allied in the Cold War against the degenerate West. But now Ukraine has been thoroughly corrupted by Western NGO's (their perspective, not mine). As for the culture stuff, I was surprised at how many times the LGBT community was mentioned as a justification for this war. https://www.newsweek.com/russian-troops-state-tv-pep-talk-satanism-lgbtq-attacks-1775008 There seems to be plenty of people who genuinely think Ukraine deserved to be attacked because it is becoming more Western, Democratic, and LGBT friendly. They view this as an actual genuine existential threat to their way of life and culture. There's also a shifting cultural change with young people, not related to the LGBT; less reverence for The Great Patriotic War, being less religious, and more. But this especially applies to LGBT stuff, They well view it, not as a genuine civil rights movement, but a sort of Western ''plot'' which was deliberately designed by America, the EU (European Union) and Satanists to destroy Russia. Not just the Government believes this, but I have as a Russian person (both ethnically but also a legal citizen and passport carrier) met simple ordinary Russian people who very well think like this.
  14. Greetings. I have my bags packed and I am set to move out of my parents place and into my dorm room at University within one day as of writing this. I'm really scared and I don't like change. For some reason, change, and any change is incredibly disturbing to me. I have and have always had a very fixed and sometimes extreme routine which I will follow religiously. My routines sometimes look very strange, but they're my strange routines, and I love them. Throughout my whole life, I never liked change. I can vividly recall the unhappiness I felt at changing schools, when a friend would move away, family member would pass away, etc... But moving away from my parents and into the dormitory, I feel emotional and sad about this because this was my childhood home that I can connect all of my waking memories to. Everything from all the pets we had, to our visitors, to the good and bad times, etc... One of Leo's videos which is keeping me going is his video on impermanence. I suppose it is silly for me to be emotional about leaving my childhood home, something which is inevitable unless I choose to be some sort of adult loser who lives with their parents.
  15. @Leo Gura I vividly recall you a while ago claiming that Orthodox Christianity is the purest form of Christianity. Even to this day there are SDi BLUE mystics from the Hindu and Sufi tradition. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_mysticism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Solovyov_(philosopher)
  16. I really like this video: The impermanence video helped me realize that my living situation in my childhood home was inevitably going to change and the people pleasing and loneliness video helped me manage the loneliness and isolation of my college dormitory.
  17. @jdc7733 This book is an excellent read on this exact topic, I highly recommend.
  18. As I learned from clocking in an excessive amount of hours watching Actualized.org: The Devil always projects itself onto others who are not devils.
  19. ''No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon (mammon meaning wealth).'' Mathew 6:24 KJV