blankisomeone
Member-
Content count
953 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by blankisomeone
-
blankisomeone replied to nightrider1435's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I also “see” that light. I don’t actually see it like I see objects with my eyes, but I sense it getting bigger and bigger inside my “head” (not just the head, but also my whole body), and as it grows it clears my being more and more. But of course I get excited, my heart starts beating faster, then my mind starts questioning the validity of what I’m experiencing. I haven’t reached that state in a long time, though, because I’m currently going through a rough patch in my life, full of worry, stress and sadness which are overwhelming my mind. I hope to find that place again soon. -
So stop complaining and go selflessly help people and make this world a “better place” if you can
-
blankisomeone replied to PurpleTree's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
It’s not. -
You’ve never had fun? if you have then you know what it is
-
Haven’t we all
-
lol ofc not People help each other too sometimes (most of the times actually)
-
blankisomeone replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
He was probably being sarcastic -
Got any recommendation?
-
What's your favorite kind of music? What artists to you like to listen to?
-
Giving a speech having nothing to say:
-
blankisomeone replied to Chives99's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
mine was "OHHH THERE'S NO ONE HERE" -
Idk it's authentically unconscious lol
-
blankisomeone replied to Chi_'s topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
???????????? -
blankisomeone replied to latch's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I wept. -
wait, what? you felt much better doing nofap... then you went back to porn... and started feeling bad again... Now you think you have to force yourself to feel bad because you think feeling good was an illusion? what? what? what? PS: placebo is a thing... it's scientific... it happens... its powerful. So placebo or not, who cares? as long as it's working bro..
-
blankisomeone replied to Romer02's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
yeah when I'm present, my parents never get into arguments with each other When I'm lost in thoughts my parents get into arguments all the time Lmao I'm responsible for their bickering lol. I always used to think I was the victim, how silly -
blankisomeone replied to StudentOfLeove's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Reality (God, Love) is real. The perceptions are a dream -
blankisomeone replied to lmfao's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
yessssss -
blankisomeone replied to Mosess's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
hahahaha I feel the same way whenever I get an awakening experience I just wanna interact with people and share some of the love through my actions without actually telling them that I'm acting from a different "place" -
blankisomeone replied to Nomad's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
nice. love this video -
blankisomeone replied to Knowledge's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
there is only truth -
blankisomeone replied to BipolarGrowth's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
dude you forgot to put the link of the 70 names for god video in the description :'( nice video -
blankisomeone replied to tuckerwphotography's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
nothing happens -
blankisomeone replied to BipolarGrowth's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
0/0 isn't infinity. It's undefined. You can't devide by zero
