-
Content count
1,294 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yali
-
Leo explicitly states that death is love. Those who commit suicide to attain infinite love are not "misinterpreting" his videos. @SavourTime
-
The letters don't matter. Look at the cognitive functions. INTJ & ENTP share no cognitive functions. @SavourTime They're actually one of the least compatible matches contrary to popular belief.
-
I think ISFP / ESFP / INTJ / ENTJ are the best matches for an INTJ. INFP might work for friendship but not ideal for romance @integral shared cognitive functions == more compatible. You'd want to date within your quadra. Watch the video I sent you.
-
ESFPs are not capable of love? That's harsh to say @Tristan12
-
i wouldn't think like this. all humans are spiritual regardless of personality type. @Tristan12
-
@integral Here ya go,
-
well Socionics Intertype Relations explain this quite well, https://www.sociotype.com @Tristan12
-
Does your father & brother get along given that they are the same type, hence similar values? @integral
-
ENFJ & ISTJ is the worst possible match, known as "Conflictor" in Socionics Intertype Relations: https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/intertype_relationships/Conflicting @SavourTime
-
@integral is an INTJ. ENFJ would be his supervisor, which can be problematic. https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/intertype_relationships/Supervision @SavourTime are you sure your friends/girlfriends are ENFJ? That's not the most compatible match if what you are is an INTJ. As an INTJ myself, I know firsthand that ENFJs don't work with me. Too much friction.
-
@patricknotstar which city are you doing this in?
-
@integral i agree
-
haha @puporing
-
you think suicide/mental-illness is a matter of not having a thick enough skin? an avoidance of suffering? @Leo Gura
-
How would you type Seattle? @Leo Gura
-
Yali replied to fictional_character's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura I know. I'm just using his name for practical purposes. What do you think? -
Yali replied to fictional_character's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'm sure Rupert Spira would agree with this, who you would not describe as awake. I guess there are facets to awakening of which Spira hasn't accessed? @Leo Gura -
Yali replied to RevoCulture's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura Suzuki DT = Stage Blue Connor Murphy = Stage Orange/Green -
It's not useless. Actualized.org looks like a "cult of a personality" when folks defend Leo at all costs. @Knowledge Hoarder
-
@Preety_India His video criticizes Leo, and so you ascribe negative intentions to his video, calling it "reactionary". You would do anything to defend Leo.
-
Yea but why don't you respect him? Because he's attacked Leo, and you would do anything to defend Leo. @Preety_India
-
You don't share Adepetus's POV and so that makes him a bad-faith actor? I think that's very uncharitable. You should respect perspectives that aren't your's even if you don't agree with them. @Preety_India
-
sure @INFP RACOON BABY
-
I never said you did. @Preety_India
-
What reason do you have to criticize him? @Preety_India Because he attacked your leader?
