Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,098
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @Zenterus but Zenterus, you are not a nice guy, lets be fair. You might be kind and bring good energy to woman, but you are not pleasing them and trying to manipulate with nice guy behavior: buying them a beer, showering them with compliments etc.
  2. @Natasha Tori Maru I would say just being authentic, not per say nice, but of course more softer feminine energy is more attractive then masculine and aggressive energy, atleast for me. Some guys might be into that otherwise we wouldn't have dominatrix, bdsm shit.
  3. this is what chatgpt says: passion /ˈpaʃn/ Passion means a very strong feeling or emotion, such as love, anger, or deep enthusiasm for an activity. [1, 2] You can review complete details in the Cambridge Dictionary or the Merriam-Webster Definition. [1, 2] Core Meanings of Passion Strong Emotion: A powerful feeling like love, hate, or extreme anger. Deep Interest: A strong enthusiasm or hobby for a specific activity, art, or subject. Romantic Desire: Intense physical or sexual attraction toward someone. Religious History: The suffering and death of Jesus Christ, often called the Passion of Christ. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6] Word Origin The word comes from the Latin word passio, which means "suffering". Over time, the meaning changed from enduring suffering to having an intense emotional or enthusiastic drive. [1, 2, 3]
  4. @Inliytened1 I don't have those problems, because I haven't come that far yet
  5. @Natasha Tori Maru yes, you gave me a great idea, I should start a youtube with channeling Leo Gura, I think it would get more views then me just talking from my own consciousness and experience.
  6. @Natasha Tori Maru Have you heard of half truths? Many liars mix it with allot of truth, politicians are good examples of this.
  7. with Bashar I am still not sure if he is channeling or making this all up, it sometimes feels like an act or something
  8. @Inliytened1 yes I think that it is just okay, aslong as it is not over the top where you can't approach for hours long or days, at some point you got to approach also the longer you wait the more anxiety builds up and then when you approach all that anxiety comes on the girl lol. That is why I try to decide if I want to approach someone or not in a few seconds max and otherwise let it go.
  9. what if someone is very passionate about ping pong, it doesn't changes anyone's life, it is just silly ping pong, it doesn't leave any impact on the world. In that sense following passions can also be very selfish and therefor unalligned with God who is selfless.
  10. @integration journey its okay, but dutch woman aren't really romantic and not easy to get, they are quite logical and masculine. Unless drunk at night maybe.
  11. @Sugarcoat yes it is definitely my charismatic and attractive energy being transferred
  12. @Sugarcoat nice! Yeah first night don't expect too much, I remember my first night after a long time not going out, I approached no one. If you go regularly only then some momentum builds and you will get more comfortable approaching and approaching more. Its best to either go regularly or don't even try and just have fun dancing instead, that can also be more fun then approaching at times.
  13. @Leo Gura but that doesn't always mean passion, for example the most meaningful work of Jesus was to be hanged on a cross and die, I don't think that is the same as passion, nobody is passionate about dying on a cross. You can be super passionate about playing the guitar without it contributing to anyone's life, so I don't see these as one and the same.
  14. @Sugarcoat you were there with us in spirit
  15. @TheBG the fact that you are proud makes you not be stage purple, keep kidding yourself.
  16. I am starting to notice a change in energy in my game. Yesterday and today I have been approached by a girl. I have never been approached 2 days in a row by a girl and the main thing that has changed is my energy. I feel a little bit more alpha, probably thanks to Zenterus who I went out with on friday. Yesterday I went out with 2 wings and the girls responded much more positive from the very start of the conversations, I was able to open a 3 set as my first approach and the 3 girls responded very receptive and willing to participate and instead of bailing as I mainly do in the first approach, I just felt chill and talked to them for 3 minutes. Then I had some british girls I talked to and they couldn't stop flirting with me and my wingmen, we talked for like 15 mins. They were more of a flirt then me, but one had a huge red flag to me. Her ex boyfriend killed someone in Den Haag (another city in the Netherlands) so she is wearing an ankle bracelet so that the police can track her. You never know who you meet, my gut feeling was also not good about them, even tho they were flirting more with me and my wing then I have ever seen any girls do. Also one of the british girls called me "scary" but almost in a shit test kind of way as she still was flirting, like it was the weirdest thing ever, I mean scary is atleast better then nice. I tried to exaggurate how scary I am which helped a little bit, don't know what else I could have done, maybe just be non reactive and say "Okay". My wing all of a sudden closed 5 insta's, which was crazy to me, normally he max closes 2. I didn't close anything as I didn't even tried to close. He said he saw some infield of Ton Torrero that helped him allot, that now he is closing almost every set, in this case 5 out of the 7, so I might have to watch some of that content he bought. Btw for context this was all happening between 21:00 till 23:00 not really night game or day game. Anyways and then I opened a group of 3 girls with "You guys are spanish retards" it was funny, because I got my 2 wingmen into the set and they didn't know what my opener was, so they came in so friendly it was hilarious. Only after the set I told them and they were like "you opened with that! I can't believe that worked". Approached some German girls but my wing wasn't coming in and I was waiting for him to come join, so I bailed the set, I helped him with what Zenterus helped me with the day before which was mainly about congruence and it being okay to not feel fun for a second if you are honestly not feeling it. He went up to have some boring conversations on purpose and his mask started to drop a little. After that exercise he approached a girl with "you are tired" and she was responding to him, he walked further while talking and she was yelling positive engaging shit to him and he was yelling back while walking further, back and forth. And I was like "dude she likes you" and he thought she was not and I was like, omg again those inner game shit that I have sometimes where you think she is not interested when she clearly is. It is interesting to see the same pattern happen by your wing as you realise like, shit so this is what I do myself. Later on he realised he fucked up, but it is always too late when you realise it. I realised that I can open with anything, I am just saying what comes to mind which is a bit funny to me and I try to not put her too much on a pedestal. The only thing I avoid in openers is saying something bad about how she looks, looks are a no go, outfit is a bit of a grey area as it is a choice in fashion rather then it being about her body. I still make this mistake sometimes, but try to avoid it as best as you can also during a conversation, it is a no go. My intention was to just go out anyways, I was tired and didn't felt like approaching much, but that is okay and actually even tho I only approached 4 sets, I did it with way better energy, much louder at the stop, more masculine vibe and authentic, very chill. Even my wing men today said my energy was better and the conversations went better. So energy is huge, I don't think I have seen so much evidence of it as in these 2 days. Tomorrow I will go out for my fourth day this week, last week I went out 4 days aswell, which is a bit too much probably. I might do a report about it under this post, depending if I learn something new or something useful and valuable for you guys.
  17. @Inliytened1 sounds like you are a busy men, I thought you were banned, but you were just busy with the girls, I see. I am kind of done with girls today, I have talked to so many that I don't want to talk to any of them, but I always have that at the end of the week when I go approach allot. I realised that you don't have to be logical at all talking to woman I just created a whole story about a wizard and she was listening very carefully as if I was speaking something very intelligent that she didn't understood.
  18. @Inliytened1 I am good, I am going out allot, in 2 weeks I went out 8 days and 3 nights, so I am a bit done with people as you can tell, but I am good. Wbu?
  19. @Zen LaCroix 4 days is allot, especially as an introvert lol and I went out 4 days and 1 night so it is more like 5 days.
  20. @enchanted there is good and bad in the relative, but ultimately everything is one, so that would mean that you are the same as a serial killer, it is just a different expression of God, a lower vibration, like when you are drunk, you aren't evil, you are just not fully conscious.
  21. @Zeroguy I can respect this, atleast you get what true no harm means, this is what it means to become higher conscious lol. But luckily you got me that has no mercy with the mosquitos, if you ever need help with them, just call me I will kill them all for you
  22. I feel that being genuine is such a nice thing to do. Like it is kinda too nice, where you become a nice guy lol. But it actually brings you clairity and gives clairity to others. If anything I am good at it is bringing clairity to others, I am like a crystalizing ball that makes peoples mind clear and get out of the foggy dense emotions. The reason that I am good at helping people clairify is because I am genuine if I need to be. If people are truely close to me, they open up, because I am not judging them or as little as possible, I am just listening and being there for them genuinely. This is what brings out gold, this is what sharpens you and them more then anything, especially if we are talking about deeper friendships and relationships. And it helps you develop by bringing clairity both to others aswell as to yourself. If you resonate on an emotional level, you can see what is beyond the words, beyond what they are saying and what is actually going on. For example deep pain or frustration or anger or even excitement. I don't listen to the words, I listen to the feeling and when you get to know someone you really see their patterns. For example a friend of mine I talked to today he was really frustrated and I brought clairity to him by gently and genuinely trying to clairify for him, mainly by asking questions and understanding what was going on for him, which all came back to his parents who traumatised him. So it was very insightful, it really comes down to being genuine, do you genuinely want to be there for someone aswell? Most people want to be there for someone until they start doing better then you. A good example would be my wingmen, most of my wingmen who actually got most of the stuff they do from me are doing better then me hahaha, but I can either be mad about that or I can support them and be there for them. So be there for others, not because you have to, but if you want to. Most people are not genuine and only wish hell on everyone and everything, mainly because they are not developing themself and don't belief in abundance and growth, don't belief that someone gaining would be a gain for you. Everything is a win win, directly or indirectly. Almost like karma. Now the only thing I would say is doing this with people that actually want to grow aswell, otherwise you are going nowhere, both of you. Don't try to help someone make money who doesn't deep down want to make money, this is why many people teach only after they get paid, because now there is some form of skin in the game and now they want a return on their investment by applying the knowledge. Anyways enough yapping, I am gonna go sleep.
  23. @Joseph Maynor no it is social proof. Even having a wing is sometimes more social proof then alone, but especially if there are girls that want to be around you or listen to you, that is not about status as it is just about seeing that other girls want you, one girl for social proof is enough. Its like a sheep with a flock, one sheep goes, no one goes, 10 sheep goes now all the other sheep join. Or why in a relationship all of a sudden all the girls start to be nice to you. I remember in high school how girls started to be so much nicer to me after I had a girlfriend, it is all about social proof and the idea of going out is that you build social proof in the club by talking to everyone, instead of standing there with your beer approaching no one. Or you can merge sets, but that is still too advanced for me.
  24. @Seraphim who said that life is fair or just? That is why I don't agree with most religions as the dogma they have that there is some justice to a person who has done good and been a "good boy", which is just a childish illusion. I think this whole notion of spirit guides, higher self etc. Is mainly a fantasy, if God is everything then a spirit guide wouldn't be God, more like some big alien. So don't think of it in these spiritual terms, don't think about life in a human way. As a human we want justice and fairness, but that is just not the case, life just is and you have no say so if the world will be hit by some other planet and we will all die or not. This whole idea of justice is you being against what life is, life is unfair it is unjust and at the same time it can be fair, it just is. I even feel it is low intelligent to belief that life is fair, because if you look around for even a moment, talk to people for a few days, you will realise that life isn't bad, isn't good, it is just circumstantial, one person can live a great life another can suffer endlessly, but at the end everything just is and exist, like the entirity of what can exist, exists, that is existence and that is God, God is all the evil and all the good, all the murderers and all the saviors. Everything else with spirit guides and higher self are just some aliens at most if not a complete fantasy and are more like a distraction from God and beingness then that they are of much help. To say it is unfair to let people be put through this, makes it sound like it is an option, existence just is, there is no option if it exists or not or all the things that exist in it. Can you change the moon her place towards the other side of the galaxy, because you don't like it? No and neither can God, because things just are, God doesn't have some human personality, it is all of existence, it is very impersonal, I don't think you get how infinitely big God is, it is everything, every galaxy, everything that can ever exist, that is all God and it is all now and here being, existing.