Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,108 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
@Butters and even if that is the case, most girls will need more than just a 1 min conversation. Try to do the same thing 11 in the morning next to a bus stop. Also they won't outright ask, because they are woman, it is not normal for a woman to ask you to have sex with her, that is why indirectly talking exists, both the girl and guy might talk indirectly, she might try to hint something to him and he is hinting to her, this is being social instead of being autistic and directly trying to sleep with a girl.
-
@Karmadhi I don't think no one likes Russians except russians themself.
-
@Zenterus small world
-
@ZenAlex Part of getting older is also to feel less excited I guess. I think right now you have a stable life, you have overcome allot, you have overcome your OCD and adhd, that in itself is like a miracle to be honest. You might not feel amazing, but imagine someone who had all of those issues you had? They would die to be in your position right now. They would want nothing more than to feel healed. So some gratitude will help and maybe even helping people deal with that, not to make money per say, but life isn't all about you and your happiness, but also about giving back to those who need it and you seem like a great example to help those people who had these issues. I think purpose is more important then happiness and excitement.
-
@ExodiaGearCEO Do you feel you could transmute that into something productive? I think that, as a gambler, you're naturally drawn to taking risks for potential rewards, and in a way, that can be a powerful trait when it comes to entrepreneurship. It might be too early to think about this, but I like the idea of channeling that drive into building a business or following your purpose instead. When you realize that gambling doesn't make you richer but actually makes you poorer, you begin to see that the desire to create wealth isn't the problem, the path you chose was. I still believe you could become a successful entrepreneur and build something meaningful. Again, it might be too early since you're just coming out of this addiction, but I could see this being part of your future path. Or maybe I'm just projecting onto you, who knows. Anyway, good luck on your journey.
-
I have noticed lately the fear of being seen. It is something I noticed in myself and therefor also can spot in others. It is the idea that it is `scary` to be seen in public, the whole idea of being caught, even think about pick up, the idea that someone sees you doing pick up, almost like you are trying to hide what you do. Why can´t you be an open book? Why can't you draw attention to yourself? Why do you have to hide? Why do you feel uncomfortable being seen, noticed? Why is it akward? Because you are deep down afraid of being seen. Imagine you fall on the floor, is it embarassing if no one sees you? No. Yet if 100 or 1000 people see it, it is sooo embarassing? But why? Because of this fear of being seen, being generally aswell as authentically seen. So instead of pushing yourself more, maybe it is good to dive into this fear of being seen. As an experiment draw more attention to yourself and see what comes up. For example dress in a way that draws allot of attention to you, something crazy, colourful, unique whatever. There are many ways to dress to stand out and to draw attention to you, you don't have to walk naked on the street, but something more bold. Why is it bad people are looking at you and your clothes? What bad could happen? Or another exercise could be to be a bit louder, like start talking a bit louder on the street or if you do pick up, start doing pick up almost over the top loud. Not as a strategy to get laid HAHAHAHA, but to dive into that feeling of being seen. After that exercise, sit with yourself, sit with that fear, and let it go. Put your hand on your heart. Breathe in love and breathe out the fear, shake it loose and tell yourself "it is okay to be seen in my own authenticity" This is the real inner work, real release work, to be okay with being seen and even love yourself being seen. Aren't you such an amazing person who is worthy to be noticed and seen by others? I think you are and we can't give our gift to the world if we already get afraid by drawing some attention to ourselves. It is not that you have to do these exercises every day, but once or three times already gives you some reference experiences and will help you to let go of a big chunk of this fear.
-
@Butters Sure, there are ways to work smarter. I just don't think the default should be to work less, but rather to produce higher-quality work. Increasing quality is more important than simply working hard. Hard work is mainly a way to increase quality by gathering data and experience. For example, someone with 20 years of experience in a certain niche has accumulated so much data and developed so much understanding, wisdom, and knowledge in that specific area that working hard might not be necessary anymore. There simply isn't much more data they need to gather. Instead, they can focus on producing high-quality work. That's also what Owen is doing right now. He's gathered enough data over the years, so now he focuses on doing what works and creating the highest-quality output possible. The quality of the sales page, the quality of the lead generation, the quality of the YouTube videos, the quality of his personality and energy in those videos, everything is focused on quality. But he can do that relatively easily because he's been doing it for 20 years.
-
@Butters Probably you were having fun and in flow state, but just cause that happend one time that quick, doesn't mean it happens all the time and everywhere. Don't forget that a club is very different then during the day where people are sober and make more rational decisions than getting carried away in the moment. Also you said it happend one time, does it happen every night? Don't think so.
-
@Leo Gura yes agreed
-
Following your purpose can be hard. It can be difficult, and it can still be exhausting. I think there's this fantasy that when you follow your purpose, everything becomes easy. That's simply not true. Following your purpose is still like running a business, and if you're an entrepreneur, you know how hard that is. The only real difference between being an entrepreneur and following your purpose is that you're more aligned with what you're doing. Following your purpose doesn't mean you forget about money altogether. Making money is still a big and important part of your purpose. I'm not saying your goal should be to become rich, but earning money is still necessary. Because of that, sales and marketing still require time, effort, and energy, and they can still be draining at times. I think the idea that you can simply be happy and spend all day doing what you love is a fantasy. The reality is that it's a mix. You get to spend part of your day doing work you genuinely enjoy, but there are also practical aspects of running a business that aren't always enjoyable. I also think the amount of work required is often underestimated. I work harder now than I ever did in any job, and I've worked 45-hour weeks before. That shit is easy as hell compared to following your purpose, because your income doesn't depend on clocking in and out, but on how well you perform. You can't really afford to have a bad day. A bad day can mean making $0. At least, that's been my experience. Everyday I am almost giving 100% of myself, which is a lot of energy put into something, besides that you don't just go for it 100% blindly, you also make calculated decisions along the way and multitask, have to analyse everything almost constantly etc. So don't believe in this idea of just blindly following what you love and hope for the best, that is relying on luck versus a strategy. I don't rely on luck and never will set myself up to rely on luck. Hard and smart work, those are things I rely upon.
-
I read your post and these are my original thoughts, forget about money, forget about success. What can you commit to for the next 10 years? This is an intimidating question, because you feel you might change and grow and want to go on different paths. But just as you want to commit to be a millionaire under 30, you should much more importantly, commit to one path. Business is like a marriage, you have to be loyal to it, you have to marry it and not go from thing to thing. So what can you see yourself doing for 10 years? Then whichever path, despite the money, makes you feel you can commit to, then commit to that and never look back on the decision. Don't chase money as money will run from you, instead go for the decision that feels aligned, doing things solely for money will make you hate the process and therefor quit early or hop from thing to thing, purpose brings stability as you can commit to something much more likely if you feel the purpose behind it, then when you are looking for an outcome. So to summarise: What can you commit to for the next 10 years? And don't make money play a factor in this decision.
-
@Butters I would say it is a bit of mix of both. You can grind too hard that it is actually not effective anymore, but I do feel that working hard in a certain area helps to get more data and then when you have all that data, you can now make more informed decisions. So grinding is just to get quantity of data, but quality, which in the end matters most, comes from being present with what you are doing, which actually means to work less hard. So what I do nowadays is that I have periods where I grind to get data and I have periods where I work less hard, but focus on quality and use the data I gathered from the grinding. I don´t know if this makes sense, but I think you get the point.
-
@YIDIRYIDIR yes this is kind of the rock bottom approach, like a homeless person on crack hits rock bottom so deeply that it can give a new motivation, like for example with Grant Cardone who was addicted for a long time and then made billions after he hit rock bottom.
-
@Leo Gura yes I agree and also it is hard to get out of a rushed energy once you are in it, I think it is best to start slow from the very start
-
I approached today and I didn't have too much time, so I rushed both my warm-up and approaches. As I am rushing, I feel the women still respond to me, but also make them feel in a rush, not because they are in a rush, but due to my lack of presence. Now chasing a certain number of approaches in a certain amount of time, sounds productive, but I think it is actually building resistance instead of presence. I guess still better than doing nothing, as it is making a habit of approaching, but not optimal for sure. Also once you rush it is kinda hard to stop that momentum, it is like you have to start present from the start, at least in my experience. Just like when you get angry, it is hard to go from anger to completly calm, it takes hours, it is better to be calm from the beginning, I guess. That is why I like to approach mostly in parks or places with nature, as I get in my natural element and relax, calm, although it could be a bit of a weird place to approach, probably best would be nature with some people around on the grass or something, so she doesn't feel like you are doing it in private. Yet a busy city center can make you feel in a rush even when you aren't in a rush, especially in the bigger cities with millions of people. Anyways, I would say location is important and one thing to make you present, like nature, but not rushing a certain number of approaches in a certain amount of time, also helps. It is okay to have a certain amount, but I think it shouldn't be too ambitious, as it would become more about rushing through the approaches than making one approach work well, be present and enjoyable both for her and you. btw let me know if you guys want to hear more of these updates on my approaching journey when getting back in to pick up? I thought it would be valuable to share my progression rather than state how it is or not. I am still learning and becoming aware myself as I am getting back into it.
-
@Ulax good to know you are enjoying it
-
@Valach Appreciated!
-
I don't think you can change inner game, unless you are doing infield approaches. Here me out. JUST working on your beliefs, what you think about yourself, how attractive you are etc. It feels like a lie. It is like you are trying to earn the confidence without taking the action to get that confidence. Yet if you take action, naturally you start to feel more attractive. Whether it is true or not, when I am in flow state, I see a girl, I look her in the eyes and my mind goes "she wants me" and I am 100% believing that thought. This might sound super narcissistic, but these confident thoughts just come up naturally when you are taking action. There is no way you can ONLY do inner game, look a girl in the eyes and think authentically that she wants you or that you are attractive, in fact it would be covering up your own authentic thoughts that tell you, you are unattractive and not confident. Maybe listen to the thoughts, take action to become more confident. And then naturally you will have good inner game. I think it isn't bad to think you are unattractive. If you aren't in flow state, I can feel like that too, but in flow state, you naturally start to think you are him. You naturally start to assume girls are into you, like authentically, I don't create a thought in my mind that she wants me, it is like I feel that she wants me. And who says I am making it up? lol. And btw, I don't think it is about having balls of steel, just saying "hi" to people could be an okay start, then maybe ask for directions and eventually approach, it doesn't have to be this cliff-feeling moment where you are going for the hardest approach straight away, in fact it probably could backfire on your confidence having that approach. Just like going in the sea, you do it step by step, slowly adjusting. One more note: I do come from a background of spirituality and doing basic inner work already, so if you are highly traumatised or have some mental issues, like this wouldn't be enough of course! You would need medication, a therapist or psychiatric help etc. And only after that, take action, hope you get the point.
-
@Valach I forgot to mention, I lost motivation to go to night clubs, but actually after coming back into game after a few years I am now very motivated to go out during the day and approach woman, because these girls I can actually see as my girlfriend and actually I am more motivated than I was before. The girls in the club are intoxicated most of the time, which is kinda unattractive, as well as their lifestyle probably isn't super healthy. I don't drink and if a girl smokes or drinks allot, we are probably aren't a match as it is a different lifestyle. Going to a club is fun, but it is also empty as I feel none of this can lead anywhere and you wake up all tired the next morning being super unproductive. Sure maybe my motivation is not so much to just have sex with every girl and get a huge body count, rather to find a good partner, which changes the game completely how you play it and what you do. If you are a sex addict that is literally a mental health illness; also it is unattractive I don't think woman want a lustful men who is ready to have sex with everything that walks. Also the reason I try to stay away from direct approaches if possible as with direct approaches I feel like I am giving her too much the idea that I want to sleep with her when I literally don't know if I want to sleep with her at all, I have my standards aswell and I don't just take any woman as my partner, otherwise I wouldn't even needed to do all of this to find her. I would simply find some girl in the club and make her my girlfriend and join her in taking vodka shots every night and drinking beer till the morning comes.
-
@Valach I know inner work, I know Julien, I know trauma release, I am not a rookie. Yet trauma release isn't the solution for confidence, you can do trauma release all day and it wouldn't be any better then jerking off. For serious trauma you need something more serious, either medical treatment, EMDR, etc. You really think some letting go work of Julien is now gonna make you super confident? The funny thing is that even in Julien's course of letting go he demonstrates people to take action in public to let go. He is asking people to take action, not to do just inner work. Actually the only manifestation coaches I kind of respect are the ones that say "but you have to take action tho not only manifest" HAHAHA no shit.
-
If inner game was a real thing, then Owen would be a billionaire, it is precisely that it is hard because you do have to take action, face rejection etc. and not just some inner work. Again if you are highly traumatised go seek therapy or something, not inner game. It is like manifestation jerk off shit, I am allergic to it at this point. Think about how fucked up manifestation is, people literally do nothing else than taking no action AT ALL and visualising, dreaming, affirming money, relatinoships, whatever. Then they say it is true, because Jim Carrey visualised 10 million. WELL he WORKED his ass off for YEARS, we only gonna consider him writing down 10 million years ago as the reason he got that check? If you work really really hard and somewhere belief in manifestation or inner work, you got my permission, but most of the people that are into it, don't do any work.
-
@Valach flow is what confidence is, don't misinterpret me. Flow = confidence. Nobody that is not in a flow state is 100% confident. Nobody wakes up in the morning and is 100% confident, this is literally all RSD teaching is. I don't know if you have listened to Owen's course, but it literally talks about this, where you have to warm up, get into flow and momentum, you even see how the first few approaches go shit and then later at night it goes well. If you wake up in the morning and you directly open the hardest set and it goes well, then go teach your own course on inner game, I think many guys would want it over the RSD teachings, but I simply don't believe in such fairytales, it sounds like a bunch of BS and escaping the work that is required.
-
@Ulax it is like manifestation courses, which makes people feel good about not taking action
-
Today I did 50 observational openers, just to test what works well with observational openers. I had a day off so I thought why not spend some time on this social stuff. I noticed some things in my experience. When I was thinking too long to come up with something it came out stifled/tense and of course less responsive. Now when I maybe had a rough idea what I wanted to open with, like then it could work. Yet the best ones where within the moment itself. I look at someone and whatever comes up. For example you make eye contact, you notice an ice cream, you say "its good?" like is it some genius charismatic line? no lol. Yet it can work fine as it is spontaneous and not try hard. Then later on I tried that same line, but I saw someone walking with ice cream 1 minute away from me, preparing myself 1 minute to open with that line made it come off really badly. So spontaneously let it come out instead of preparing it 1 minute in advance or even a few seconds in advance. If I look them in the eyes and even something comes out very unsmooth for example you see someone have some creative thing on. You say "its... creative" and you point to what they have on. That is literally a horrible line, but atleast if in the moment that is all you can come up with, then it is better then some genius line prepared minutes beforehand. This is atleast my experience: let me know how it is for you. I think for a general approach, where it is a basic hook that you can use over and over, that is different as you know what you are gonna say, you just say the same shit over and over. But with observational openers, I think spontaneous and in the moment matters, having no preparation or minimum preparation before the initial approach.
-
@cle103 I have a problem to take a day off, I always end up wanting to do something `productive`, it is a problem hahaha
