Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,109 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
@Monster Energy I feel my aura shrinking, I am definitely losing points
-
@Natasha Tori Maru thank you! You gave me an excellent idea for my next YouTube video: misogyny and misandry
-
@Judy2 honestly he is not just crossing boundaries, he sounds a bit creepy.. like if you don't feel safe I would suggest to stop the lessons.
-
-
@Natasha Tori Maru new word added to my vocabulary. I only knew the word misogyny, but misandry is the opposite. That also makes sense why all of a sudden this misogynistic movement is coming up with men. Woman hating on men and men hating on woman, it kind of mirrors each other or something. You got boys in high school or even lower school being misogynistic due to social media influencers of the manosphere.
-
@AION and your the alpha men in real life
-
@Natasha Tori Maru I think feminism can be quite emotionally loaded, which leading to hate on men instead of discernment for the right men, which is different. Men should be held accountable, but hating on men completely is also not really a good idea, in my opinion.
-
@AION call it cringe, I don't give a shit
-
@Natasha Tori Maru I don´t even think feminism provides this, because I know woman who are really into feminism and fall for almost the opposite of what would be woman empowerment. Probably the best option for a woman is to be realistic: she is not gonna get a player to settle for her.
-
@Judy2 I get that ultimately someone is naturally good, that is just not the case for everyone.
-
@Natasha Tori Maru yes I know too many woman who end up in terrible relationships as if they don´t have any self-respect, it's quite sad to be honest.
-
@Natasha Tori Maru wow getting approached daily is crazy. When I go out I get approached by guys too hahaha but woman approach men barely I guess, which is logical. Yes, humor seems to be big, but if you get approached that much, you probably are kinda sick of it.
-
@Joshe yes this is true, often times I go into the interaction with an agenda I get turned off by the woman and I lose my agenda or interest and now she is confused hahaha to do something completly free from outcome is best, but sometimes can also lead towards nothing at all.
-
@Emerald yes, but I was just thinking about how this probably won't work for me, because I am very specific in what I want in a woman, and some random friend group probably doesn't have the friend in it that I want to have a relationship with, even if I have 5 friend groups, unless I happen to be very lucky. I do think it could work well for others who are looking for something more common. Alternatively, I could have a mixed friend group and invite woman I am interested in, to become part of my friendgroup: that would be the only way I can see this working.
-
@Joshe yeah, your status just gets improved by social proof if your a cool sociable guy that works really well. And the opposite is also true you can easily lose status in the group and be seen as the guy who wasn't really invited to the party hahahahaha its the same when you go out, if you don't talk to anyone in a club environment, you literally lose so much status in that environment for that night that it becomes hard to open any conversation.
-
@Emerald 2005 damn I was 6 years old. It sounds like you're still in love with him. I guess social circle really works then. Its so much work to create a new social circle, but maybe it is worth it.
-
@Inliytened1 I think we are making all the woman uncomfortable with all this dick talk
-
@Inliytened1 I guess you assume I am packing a tiny one, come and see for yourself
-
@Inliytened1 I don't even know what your talking about hahaha
-
@Majed yes the biggest struggle is to live a life in alignment, especially as most jobs are out of alignment for most people aswell as the ways to get rich. For some people they are meant to just go and do dropshipping for the rest of their lives, that is their path, but I don't believe that is for everyone or even for most people. The problem might be that your passion changes, you start of with passion on one thing and then you will be done with it at some point, so maybe purpose would be better than passion, something that leaves an impact. The result of your work being very meaningful. I believe I could enjoy working a stupid job if I knew it would change the world, more then doing a passion and it not changing anyones life.
-
and if you have a tiny one you got to listen extra carefully
-
@Joshe big dick privilege
-
@Joshe yes I did have some girl friends and one girl started touching my dick one time, I guess they get all horny when they feel comfortable. Not being a stranger or if in the same social circle its just another form of being comfortable with you.
-
@Inliytened1 you are always trying to piss people off hahaha
-
@Joshe that doesn't sound like a smart move hehe thats the problem with social circle game is that if you fuck up, then everyone will know about it, but I guess you just got to give no shit
