Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boris97921234

how useful is in-field video?

2 posts in this topic

I have always found in-field videos somewhat confusing. I have watched a few of them even with PUA breaking them down.
As valuable as they were at the beginning of my pick-up journey, i find it quiet limiting because I am not able to see the girl facial expression or even the body language properly.
I remembered I often got quiet confused and didnt understand why the guy said or escalate the way he did. I still dont get it even now. Just from my personal experience I believe reading facial queues and body language is more important for me to adjust and adapt my conversation and approach.

Edited by Boris97921234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0