Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,098 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
@Leo Gura yeah kinda similar to Amsterdam, everyone thinks it is the red light district and coffeeshops, it is just a tiny part or the city.
-
@Valach I was doing a challenge don't take it so extreme. In that moment I didn't care, doesn't mean I normally don't care.
-
@Valach I was just so focused on the process and reaching my goal that I didn't wanted to wast time on talking to girls and I wasn't interested in most of them and then they were interested in me, I don't know it was really weird like that. In every conversation I didn't self eject, I simply just didn't want to keep talking, I can't explain it properly. Like you approach so much that you become numb to girls that they are just a number and you don't care or are interested, it is hard to explain. That doesn't mean I want to reject every girl, it was just what I did in the moment. Probably tomorrow I will think back about those lesbians and cry myself why I didn't close, that girl was looking at me like she wanted to fuck me right there and then.
-
@vinc3nc That would be nice that would be like a 4x from when I put some money in at like 55k or something, atleast in euro I don't know if you are talking about dollars.
-
I was busy with the processs, reaching the goal of 100 so I didn't waste time or energy on sets that didn't deserve it. I was giving energy and very little interested in the girl, which made her interested in me ENERGY IS EVERYTHING. I open my mouth for 30 seconds and she is asking me if I can go the club, then some girls approached me she said "the party has arrived" lol, she could feel my energy, woman can feel your energy and it is so important. Some girl I approached gave me a sugar spin and insisted that I should keep it, I didn't even asked for it. I look at a 9 and she starts smiling at me. A lesbian couple I was talking to me started kissing eachother, then I wanted to leave, she said "no no come inside you wanted to see the best food" she doesn't work there at all, she was just not trying to make me go away. Then she told me they are in an open relationship and looking for a guy. I had other girls wanting me to text them when they are in brasil, they live in Rotterdam, but visit brasil sometimes as that is where they come from. But I didn't try to go for any of these things, I didn't try to close at all, call me stupid, probably tomorrow I will think what a stupid idiot I am. I did have much longer conversations when I wanted to, I easily did a 20 minute set, because I was just chilling and they were mainly talking. But I genuinely wasn't interested, I was only interested in the process of achieving my goal. So I didn't waste any time, but then girls wanted to waste my time. And when I wasn't interested, just being there, existing, sometimes not saying a thing, just chilling, vibing, they became interested in me. CRAZY I KNOW. This is some voodoo shit This is what Owen has been talking about, that it really doesn't matter what you say when your energy is on fucking point. My wingmen told me that my energy was different, like I had a giving energy and that I was getting it from another source, like some God like thing or something and that I instantly connected with girls and teased them etc. And that I wasn't approval seeking, my vocal projection was better and like BOOM open and they are open to it. I don't know that were his words lol. Best opener I came up with was a 2 set who were deep in a conversation and I said "I totally agree" but then in dutch "Ik ben het er helemaal mee eens". Maybe I will write tomorrow more, but fuck! this is mindblowing. biggest lessons "when you are indifferent, don't care about the outcome, not approval seeking, busy with the process, not letting people waste your time, not letting people waste your energy, not being interested in them (authentically so) and being in a deep flow state, good energy, they will be interested in you and make moves on YOU, not everyone but MANY" goodnight champs, much love.
-
okay everyone be quiet. I did it. 100 fucking approaches, while you guys were going back and forth wasting time, I fucking did it. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. And 100 approaches doesn't count how many girls, probably like 300 girls as I did many 3 and 4 sets.
-
@Leo Gura the only spiritual narcissist on this forum is Natasha, kidding
-
tarot readers: I can read your future, but I can't make money or win a lottery spiritual gurus: I am God, but I can't sustain myself without your donations Manifestation teachers: Just manifest your dream life, just buy my coaching (aka create the teachers dream life *pyramid scheme) spiritual letting go teachers: just let go, release and see your life change (your life doesn't change without action) spiritual gurus: All you need is the "I am" just focus on God (spiritual bypassing, no accountability for practical day to day life) And many many more, these are just examples and I thought of pointing them out, because we live in a crappy world where people lie about such things and actually just try to remain their frame of reality that is most beneficial towards making money. A spiritual teacher admiting his flaws would lead to him losing all of his followers so he just makes some nonsense up for things that he can't explain himself. I know, because I did the same thing too. I think it is very important to be nuanced especially around spiritual teachings, because so so so easily you get stuck in some bullshit frame of a teacher who is just thinking of how to feed his kids and himself by doing a great spiritual performance on youtube.
-
@Jordan somehow I have faith in bitcoin. I also made some money on XRP. Without crypto you never would have went up to 120k. Once you are at 120k I understand that you want to be more conservative as you have more to lose. But if you had put that 8000 in like a conservative place like Gold or silver, at max in 10 years you would have made another 8000 euros. So I think it is just depending where you are at financially.
-
I think there are actually some mental illnesses that might even increase your attraction. My friend from high school was bipolar and it wasn't until he became bipolar and had episodes that he started getting girls. He died, I don't want to talk about it here publicly, but some mental illnesses actually can increase attraction, probably because you care less and give less shits. Now this is by no means an advice to become bipolar but it is interesting to think about.
-
@AION this has nothing to do with the issue here. Very conscious girls are very rare and therefor it is hard to create a conscious society, actually it is a much bigger problem when you think about it, the evolution of humanity.
-
@meta_male the lower the standards, the more awful the relationship, the more awful your life is, simple math
-
@meta_male not everything has to be about unity, you don't want to be in a relationship with a girl that is alcoholic, standards keep you out of trouble. Just cause you love someone, doesn't mean it is healthy to be in a relationship with them especially if they carry your kid, now you have a person you have to deal with for the rest of your life, there is a difference between a hook up and some serious relationship.
-
Olaf replied to Loveeee's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Natasha Tori Maru Imagine a mcdonalds ad on this forum, that would be quite something -
I appreciate all of your advice and I will work on it this sunday, today will be the last day I will approach so much, after that will work on quality
-
-
@Majed I read like the first 30 pages or so of the bible, I really tried to read it, but I couldn't, they kept talking about hell and it felt like I was reading the most toxic news channel or something.
-
@Ima Freeman interesting, I am not neurodivergent (that I know of), but I can be just like you, fidgeting and restless when talking to a girl, because of nerves. My friend filmed it one time to show me how much I was restless, fidgeting and laughing and then I realised oh shit, I got to be aware of that. So now what works for me is to be more grounded and chill, focusing on being chill and grounded, but that is easier said then done. I think it is about slowly becoming more confident and then letting go of these patterns that are based on nerves. I think it is just nerves expressing themself through the body, in a way that is healthy, because it gets expressed instead of kept inside, but as you become more confident and grounded, those nerves should become less and less. So you can act confident or you can actually try to slowly build confidence, in the end the truth comes out so if you act confident, you can only keep that act up alive for so long. I don't hate myself for doing that, I am just thinking of how I can do it a little less (not absolute control as you mentioned).
-
I know this guy is really big in the ecom space, he is dutch so obviously I know him, but he has recently been in the news because of some psychotic episode and now he has released a first episode on his youtube, he still seems to have this manic episode in this video and it makes me think about success. Maybe the stuff he had to fight to get to the place he wanted to get to made him so angry that his madness got him into this psychotic episode. I noticed when I was chasing money that I used to have rage aswell, I feel like there might be something here about the anger and rage that can come with chasing success and how you can drive yourself mad. I find it a topic that isn't much talked about, the anger that comes with chasing money and how at the end you might end up like Onuha, successful but psychotic
-
@Leo Gura It sounded like something like that yeah
-
I want to know what he meant by higher self, he said he met his higher self, but that is infinity? How can you meet infinity? Or maybe the higher self is like some being in between his physical self and infinity.
-
@integration journey This is why you need cold approach or social circle game
-
I think it would be interesting if you made a video about this specific topic, because you said many of us think this way and it is actually the main reason I no longer listen to spiritual gurus, this specific thing, if it would be clairified more I would be more open to listening to spiritual gurus again.
