Olaf

Member
  • Content count

    1,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olaf

  1. @Ulax sometimes woman open with a shirt test, one time a girl approached me and said "why are you wearing that"
  2. @Inliytened1 is this the hottie that called you late sunday?
  3. @Inliytened1 it helped me, I got more progress this week then any week
  4. @Inliytened1 I am happy to hear this week worked out for you hahaha maybe this post helped
  5. @Inliytened1 how are you? How did the weekend go?
  6. @Inliytened1 hahaha yes your prime will be at 80 we just getting started
  7. @Ulax I think girls are knocking at his door ready to sleep with him, no game needed
  8. @Ulax he got hypnotised by the gym guys who looks max their ways into womans panties
  9. @something_else this is the bullshit Owen warned for "improve your life and the girl will fall into your laps" this is bs advice that is wildly viral on the internet, going to the gym to compensate for your lack of balls to approach a woman.
  10. @Valach you know how? By drinking alcohol, that sounds like a healthy strategy
  11. its easier to jerk off and not ever get rejected
  12. Everyone just tries to find reasons to not do pick up, cause it is hard, even Leo talks himself out of it saying he is introverted, so what
  13. @Valach but how is he gonna get laid without doing pick up you are talking in circles
  14. @Ulax don't listen to him, his negativity will ruin your game
  15. @LordFall yes he probably hasn't approached one girl in his life, he is talking bs
  16. @Valach the only real insecurity is having approach anxiety and you will not theoretically get out of that, you will only overcome that by approaching more. Never has anyone removed social anxiety by theoretically getting to a conclusion that it is bullshit. They had to take action and over time they become more confident. You are not even 1% as confident as Owen, for sure.
  17. and this whole idea of being creepy and being seen as being creepy is just insecurity, this is why I didn't tolerate Leo saying that Owen is a creep, because he is just shaming guys from improving themself. The most creepy thing is trying to not be creepy.
  18. @Valach he is more spiritually advanced then Leo for sure, he is being present and laughing, not being stuck in the head, which is the whole point of spirituality, to be present and laughing, that is also why I can't stand serious people anymore and negative bullshit.
  19. @Valach I rather be Owen then to be Leo, Leo is way too introverted and theoretical, I am an introvert so I know how you can get stuck in your head and that is not growth, that is an introvert being an introvert.
  20. @Valach that is the whole point, to become a higher value men, you guys are thinking it is healthy to be a beta male, what the hell
  21. @Valach I think most guys just give up on PUA before seeing any results and many if not 90% never even tried or approached. Which probably means a big portion of the guys on this forum too.
  22. @something_else whatever makes you sleep at night
  23. @something_else you don't seem serious so I don't waste time on you