Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,105 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Olaf
-
@LordFall she looks like a dog too
-
@Ulax niceee!!!
-
Okay I am gonna give you a very easy way to talk to girls during mid game, that is both fun and also helps with escalating. Roleplay or future storytelling. I was dming this girl and it works maybe even better over text then in real life. Basically the idea is that you gonna make up a future together where you both are together and where that leads to. So a good example would be going together to Italy or Spain, how the whole trip will go, how you guys will hold hands and watch the sunset, etc. It is also really fun for her and you, because you can literally make up any scenario, there is no limit. For example yesterday I pretended that I was at her house and that I got stuck in her toilet. You can be very creative and I feel girls enjoy this as it is not so reality based and boring, instead it is more emotional and fantastical, not boring like real life. Talking about real life is only interesting to an extend, but if we gonna be honest, we rather watch a movie, because of the fantastical elements and lack of boring bullshit, life can be extremely boring so make it fun by creating a fake story, for her. Obviously she should know that it is fake too so she can help with the fantasy story, don´t try to pretend that it is real, it is for fun and it is a game and she will gladly play allong.
-
Again, I am the most honest motherfucker on here! I am gonna keep it straight with you all. I have been doing game for sometime, ultimately looking for a relationship, but this week I am like, I want to just sleep with a girl, like for fuck sake atleast for a girl to come to my home and be making moves on me. It is not so much about sex, but like for someone to be sexually into me to do that, like can I get to see some reward for my fucking efforts? So I am serious about it this week, give me your best game advice! I am feeling bold! will approach 200 woman if that is what it takes. So give me your best advice that I can apply this week.
-
@Zenterus Yes this is very accurate, most of it is unconscious
-
So I am starting to think more about love and I think love is not in meditation, it is not in being present, it is not in living your purpose per say, it is in supporting your brothers, it is in giving back, which is nurturing, meaning not just giving 200 euros randomly, but actually giving support to others, I see brothers who struggle and helping them, supporting them is where I feel alligned, today I had a brother who his father and mom died, but we were open about death and those kind of convos you don't have with your girlfriend, ultimately your girlfriend needs you and you can't just rely on her for stuff like that. But in hard times you can laugh with your brothers and help eachother grow aswell as open up. Giving in a way that is nurturing that is real love, it has to be a win-win, a win for you and a win for them, not drowning in misery and bringing each other down, holding each other back from the next level. but authentically opening up and supporting each other to become better, to improve, to push ourself to our potential. We all have so much potential and I love nothing more then to see someone go from nothing to something, to outperforming me, that is the beauty of being a leader and I feel every guy should aim to lead men, it will transform you, it is ultimately what an alpha does, a beta complains, is scared and does nothing or meditates to avoid life, that is also beta. Alpha is to be there for your brothers and yourself, which is love. Of course not everyone deserves your endless support, it needs to be a win win, again that is what it is, a nurturing love. I get how this is not for woman, but woman have this too in their own way, woman support eachother already more then men I believe. I feel there are allot of men who are competing in bad ways, from insecurity instead of genuinely trying to lift eachother up, genuinely wanting the best for eachother, because they don't want the best for themself. On the higher paradigm everyone is winning and that is what love is, where you see everyone win, where you want everyone to win, I helped someone with girls and he was so grateful, he said I owe you a million dollars lol, you don't understand how much power and influence you have on others, how much impact you can make when you make an impact on your own life. Impact YOUR life! And after that, impact someone elses life! Summary: give in a way that is fulfilling and gives back to you, support your brothers, become a leader and go towards your highest potential instead of bringing eachother down back to misery. This is real strength.
-
@LordFall to never self reject, which is more then only closing, it is not rejecting yourself in the open aswell. The whole idea of the conversation is to close. Second biggest lesson is to write down what you are screening for aka qualifying. Just before you go out look at for the traits you want in a woman and write them down, then go out with the mindset that you go out there to qualify her for these things (not just looks). Last one is to aim bigger, don't aim for a number, aim for an instant date or to get laid. There are many smaller lessons, but these are the bigger ones that had the most impact.
-
@Mixcoatl do you believe you are the shit? If you think you are the shit, she thinks you are the shit, despite what you do, also if you are insecure about what you do she will see you as qualifying yourself to her and you lose frame in the relationship, therefor she also will break up with you, its not about what you do, it is how you present yourself and how you present what you do.
-
I think the goal should be to close when going out, for sure you need to qualify, make a list of things you want in a girl, but this week I have become much more focused on closing, which isn´t just getting her number, but really like imagine you were trying to pull her home, that is the goal, not just a number. It is like reach for the stars and land on a cloud, if you can´t pull her, you atleast have come much further then if your only goal was to get her number, you could get someones number in 2 mins, but can you pull someone in 2 mins? Probably not. This is my view atleast. Dream bigger than just hitting a certain amount of approaches or a certain level of numbers closed, that doesn't improve much per say. Imagine a gay guy trying to pull numbers: he would maybe be able to get 10 new girl friends, but they are friends, it doesn't mean they see you as a men they want to have a relationship or sex with, because it is platonic. Female to female. Not male to female.
-
@Natasha Tori Maru That is why you don´t practice it in the field, like you practice this stuff at home so you don´t think about it when you approach someone. Or after you have approached and you come home, you can think about how you could have come up with something better.
-
@Ulax
-
@Ulax I just tried it out, instructions unclear, girl is crashing out
-
@Ulax HAHAHAHAHA
-
@aurum the hardest test I heard was from my wingmen he approached a girl and she said she was into cosplay or some bullshit, so he said something like oh those outfits look cool or something, then she was like "it sounds like you are a pedophile to find these younger outfits cute" I don't remember it exactly, but something allong those lines but that was a wild one
-
@Ulax tiktok live? How?
-
@Inliytened1 you mean a psycho witch
-
@Ulax btw you said you practice shit tests allot, with chatgpt or something else?
-
@Inliytened1 "A shit test is a term for a situation where someone deliberately challenges, teases, or provokes you to see how you react under pressure. The idea is that they’re testing your confidence, boundaries, or emotional stability, rather than genuinely looking for the answer to what they said." this how ChatGPT summarises what a shit test means
-
@Natasha Tori Maru how is that not a shit test
-
@Natasha Tori Maru giving a shit test to a men is not bad, if I was a woman I probably would do the same and probably without being aware of it
-
@Ulax that is awesome
-
@Inliytened1
-
@Natasha Tori Maru you probably test men all the time, maybe not consciously
-
@Inliytened1 Yesterday I was talking to a married girl in the mall for like 10 mins, at the end she was like, "I am married" and then a few moments later she said "I am trying to get pregnant" I don't know what she was hinting at
-
@Inliytened1 there are many ways, mysterys way is to let her sit on your lap then say to her to get off and push her off as a joke and then if she comes back, that is enough of an IOI to kiss her. What I personally did one time was I was on a date with a girl and I apped her "fuck you" hahahah then she was like "why? What did I do?" and I said "it was about what you didn't do, you didn't kissed me" and then second date we kissed hahaha this isn't good advice, this was me just doing whatever lol
