-
Content count
1,252 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Flowerfaeiry
-
Nah. It's not fruit or meat. It's something else. I think a combination of things, most possibly the fact that we began cooking our food. It's pretty hard to say exactly what though.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Scholar's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Lolo because leo does not support conspiracies. -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Scholar's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@brugluiz what app is this? -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Dazgwny's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
The corona virus is a cold virus and isn't even that dangerous especially if one is healthy. I'm more concerned at how quickly we are willing to give up our rights to avoid its perceived threat. -
Flowerfaeiry replied to RestWithinTheHeart's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
My life purpose also has to do with beauty, at least, appreciation of beauty is my number one strength When I read your question my first thought was psilocybin!!!! The reason being, things can be soo beautiful, and also and maybe more importantly, it has forever shifted my perception of beauty and my ability to see it!! -
I've been fighting myself really hard lately. I haven't been doing the things I know I need to be doing. I feel like to an extent, it's good not to push myself if I dont feel like it, but at this point I'm just totally resistant to creating change and exerting will power. Then, I spend lots of time mad at myself for not. It's hard to do this work and I'm over here having a pity party, over and over again.
-
Meditation can be used as a tool to calm the mind, make you more aware of the present moment and can overall make you happier. I think when Leo talks about meditation he refers to the awakening aspect of it. You may not be able to reach the same levels of awakening as you would be able to with psychs while meditating. So yea meditation is still important even if you arent having earth-shattering "aha!" moments each time.
-
@Nightwise thank you for the insightful response.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Cudin's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It makes perfect sense. Especially when he goes into what his core teachings are now going to be about. And how there are certain obstacles to overcome to see those things. -
@Derek White This makes sooo much sense. Thanks for the perspective shift.
-
@d0ornokey thank you ❤
-
@Gili Trawangan building my business and meditating.
-
-
I love her work so much. A lot of what she deals with is childhood traumas and is very helpful.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Thought Art's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Thought Art Are you asking, what does it mean to Christians or what is a different/deeper interpretation of it? -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@tedens Yes! Just want to make sure I'm teaching the right stuff. -
Quickly sharing a couple of my experiences at a recent meditation course.
-
I think its healthy to critique a teacher, and also it's important not to worry too much about him and his life. Leo has percieved flaws. This doesn't necessarily make his teachings less valid however. Listen with a discerning heart and discover the truth for yourself.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Cocolove Thanks for watching -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Space so awesome! I hope it goes well for you. -
@Ya know if you feel like a victim, just accept that reality and dont worry if you should or shouldn't. Thanks for sharing your writing, I'm sorry you had such a horrible childhood and I bet you could use it for something good
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Nahm cool, thanks for the encouragement ❤ -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura thank you a million it means a lot. @Harikrishnan thank you. I have wanted to be a youtuber(/other video platform) for years. My judgment always gets in the way but today I said fuck it and just recorded :) -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Inliytened1 thank you so much and for watching! -
Flowerfaeiry replied to DreamScape's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Healing takes time. Sure, there may be a faster way to heal but I think being mad at yourself, getting frustrated, having doubts, because things aren't going as fast as you expected isn't the right way to go about it and won't help you. I began following a psychologist on social media who focuses on no bullshit approaches to healing. Very basic and digestible practices that include a specific type of journaling and keeping one small promise to yourself every day, among other things. It may or may not resonate with you, her name is Nicole Perrera, The Holistic Psychologist and her work, even in small amounts, has helped me a lot. Something else to consider is to hold your anxiety. Sit with it. Meditation helps with this. Go fully into it. Anxiety is a messenger, a call to discover something greater about yourself. I wish you luck, keep exploring
