-
Content count
1,252 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Flowerfaeiry
-
Maybe you're in a rest season of life. You don't always have to grind, sometimes the body wants to chill out. Don't stress about it.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Anton Rogachevski's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I watched another one of his videos and I can't agree with his approach. People who are overly PC in this way need to be cared for, not ridiculed -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Anton Rogachevski's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I can't figure out if they're making fun of social justice warriors and calling them problematic? If so I think this is misinformed. People get into this way of thinking about the world because they have experienced pain around their identity and not being able to fit in. We actually need to embrace social justice warriors and listen to them. Does it sometimes get "out of hand" as is portrayed in this video? Sure, but that should be less of a concern because behind the seemingly unreasonable requests for equality are people in pain crying out for help. -
I've been teaching myself Spanish. The process of learning a new language is fun and fascinating.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Wow. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Yes, lots of integration still to be done with this vision. Overall super grateful for it though, as odd as it's been, I've been learning so much. -
Something that we need to be aware of when following teachers, is not putting in the effort to do our own work. Forgetting to discover who WE truly are. And instead becoming a mish mash of what these people have discovered about their own reality. I've been following various teachers on YouTube for years, and I didn't really understand the depth of this problem until recently. I really enjoy this woman on YouTube named Aurianna Joy. She is such a good example of an embodied woman. I just love her. Yet I recently realized, I was taking on aspects of her personality and thinking they were my own. All the while abandoning my precious self! What the heck. So now I feel like I am starting new. Who is Sarah? What does Sarah like? What does Sarah actually want to do with her life? Without the idea of who she thinks she should be... while being free from the examples of others... Just because we look up to someone and admire their life, doesn't mean we need to take on their qualities. We still have to figure out who WE are, without all the other noise.
-
Ouch. I have so much more work to do.
-
The route does matter. Even if you're some super enlightened person you still have a body and have to interact in the world. Unless you live in a cave. You're gonna want to have a healthy sense of self that you can access when around others.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think that there is a sort of "completion" that happens when one is in a conscious relationship. Not that we are incomplete people, but only that we can become even more whole when we are in the right relationship. It would absolutely add to my person to have a beautiful, conscious relationship. There's nothing wrong with that. I WANT that, and there are many others who appreciate relationships for that reason as well. -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thank you for recognizing my honesty. I can understand on a mind-level that there are no separate people. I have had non-dual experiences but of course, I am still lost in illusion and have a lot of growth to do in that area. While I do that, I think it is healthy to acknowledge I live in a dualistic world where people have the appearance of individual bodies and minds. I notice myself ultimately becoming lost when I try to just abandon physical reality because it is just an illusion. Both can exist. Both DO exist. -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes and that was one of the things I gleaned from this vision. It isn't so much "Leo Gura" per se... But ayahuasca used his image as a way to show me the type of man that I want to be with, and that it is possible for me to be in that type of relationship. It's almost as if ayahuasca knew that if she just gave me a vision of some random, self actualizing man, I wouldn't have such an emotional response and not gain as much from the vision. I want to have a beautiful relationship with a man, but that wasn't something I could fathom that until ayahuasca gave me this vision as an example of what is possible. -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Flowerfaeiry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It was more telling me that having a man as a partner is a possibility. For awhile I was thinking that I was just too gay for that. In terms of it being the right time, in that way, sure. But okay where's my man, universe?? Just kidding. -
Trying to get rid of the ego before developing a healthy one seems like putting the horse before the carriage to me... maybe you can do both at the same time but idk. You want to be able to access "yourself" without being overcome by the dream of it.
-
@Zigzag Idiot I love this!
-
No. It's actually important to develop a healthy ego.
-
Kind of. I'll remember a few different things the teacher said and it will stick with me for a long time. And then sometimes I'll even have a hard time not looking at life that way even if I know its time to move forward. My own shortcomings.
-
Such a good episode
-
Very much so. I've made this mistake plenty.
-
Actually yea, at first it really bothered me that he spent more time talking about fools and then I was grateful for it haha
-
There's no guilt its more painful to realize all the ways I've been a fool
-
A meditation teacher I had told me not to make too much of a story out of things I experience during meditation. So your heart is beating fast. Notice it for as long as you do. Meditation is a practice that is developed over time. Keep consistent.
-
I think its probably better to just assume you're a fool instead of fooling yourself you're on a different part of the gradient.
-
Flowerfaeiry replied to Snader's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Every time I take mushrooms the trip gives me a new lesson. I always expect it to be a certain type of way and then it's like nope we're doing this today instead. -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Snader's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Hmm I'm not sure about that. At least for me. I've worked with mushrooms a lot, particularly micro dose but I've had a few high dose trips. I feel the complete opposite of this statement. In fact I've always said, what I like so much about mushrooms is that the lessons really stick with me. It's like they get into my body. Some of my most integrated trips come from mushrooms, so I find it interesting you have that assessment. -
Flowerfaeiry replied to Snader's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What do you mean by that? The insights and experiences I've had on mushrooms felt very clear to me.
