Rafael Thundercat

Tesla Factory Attack in Germany

2 posts in this topic

It sound like the Ecologists are not happy with the American Techo-Feudalism presence in their soil.

Is interesting that the in another news I saw the term "eco-terrorist" being used. Today you just add "terrorist" after any word and that automaticaly make the protester an enemy. 

One day I people start to wake up with Actualized Content maybe this assholes will call Leo a Ego-terrorist

@Rafael Thundercat

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

It sound like the Ecologists are not happy with the American Techo-Feudalism presence in their soil.

Is interesting that the in another news I saw the term "eco-terrorist" being used. Today you just add "terrorist" after any word and that automaticaly make the protester an enemy. 

One day I people start to wake up with Actualized Content maybe this assholes will call Leo a Ego-terrorist

Yeah it's definitely a thought terminating cliche this 'terrorist' word is(in psychology thought terminating cliches are dark subject matters personaified as a person, like a rapist, sadist, pedophile, something very negative person, so most viewers can't engage with that and will instead disengage and circumvent the topic and do all kinds of deflecting/dodging/distortions to handle a very negatively loaded word).

Ego-terrorist? More like actualized terrorist.😁