Princess Arabia

I'm Ready

5 posts in this topic

I'm ready. Ready for that intimate partner. So long I've been single by choice . But I'm ready.  Ready to explore. Ready. This is a documentation of my journey. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Posted (edited)

Love songs that gets my juices flowing that has no bearing on past relationships is a start. I will get back to my passions which one of them is music. Music that I love, but doesn't bring back memories, just for music's sake and what ignites my soul.

Getting out of my system. Feel it baby. Feel it. Move on, move on. Don't let those feelings hold you down. Release it. Feel it. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Letting it all out. Releasing it all. I'm, ready baby. Whomever you are . I'm preparing to receive you. It will take some time, but it doesn't matter. I'm ready. No more waiting to be ready. Ready NOW. Here I AM , my love. I'm ready. I feel you here. I smell you here, I can touch your body even if you're miles away. You're here now.

I need you, baby.

Kiss me baby. I can feel you. Right here. Right now, Make love to me. Don't stop. Touch me, baby. Keep going, baby. Feel me baby. Taste me baby. R I G  H T   F U C K I N G  N O W.