Rafael Thundercat

What if Trans People is a way to teach us Unbias

24 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bebotalk said:

lol.

You use continually bad English. But I'm the one "speaking" gibberish? 

I take it you like to be right. Something to exploit, that's a plus for me. It's nice when sensitive people who are non-adult say things like this. 

Keep on letting the Indian kid chat the biggest BS out, but then condemn others who aren't of your spiritual tradition. I'm amused that my random opinion triggered you to the core. 

I write english the best I cans since one of the rules of this Forum is that one need to write in english only. If Leo would add a automatic translation app here you would see that my writing would be much  better. How many languages do you write and speak? I write and speak the best I can in English,Spanish, Portuguese and I am able to communicate by speach all this languages with average fluency. how man y do you domintate? Not braging here since some people can speak even more than this. But dont expect me to write perfect english. I never told I was a master on it. I never will be. 

Though you get to call others incoherent. looool. And you don't see or wish to see the contradiction. 

I love how you believe you're always right in everything. nobody really is, or can be.

@bebotalk a brief summary for you in case you forgot : https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/7-guidelines/

#1 Rule: Don't Be A Jerk
Speak to people with respect. Be conscious and nice.

Be ware that this forum is not a free-speech zone. Unlike some places on the internet, this forum is strictly moderated to keep it high-quality. Not only do we enforce basic anti-trolling guidelines, we go further to enforce quality of posting. If you repeatedly post low-quality stuff, disinformation, or ignorance, you will be banned without warning. What determines "high-quality" posting is, of course, subjective. Nevertheless, discriminations must be made to ensure high-quality.

his is not a free-speech zone and we will definitely "censor" you and ban you if your presence here drags down the overall quality of the forum.

If we see you repeatedly acting from ego with no self-awareness or ability to restrain yourself, you will be banned.

This community is a privilege, not a right! If you fail to behave in a courteous, civil, and ethical manner, you will be kicked out!

So @bebotalk  Tell me exactly is I had done some of the things above. Or in what way my original post that you derailed into something of a sort of personal attack on my lack of good english (that is not my Mother Language) and in what way I gave you any reason to treat me the way you are not only in this post but in another one that was closed because you just kept trolling around. 

When I post something I do it in the best intentions possible, I dont assume I am the wiser know-it-all person here. When I post something is to listen other points of view. But if your aim is just to make short critics and not adding at least a bit of good in the original text, so please whenever you see oe post with Rafael Thundercat just leave it alone. I do it with many topics here that I feel are not of my interest. I if i feel any inclination to enter just to have fun and mock people I  double check my intention and refuse to write something just to show like Shrek Donkey " Hey, hey loo at me look at me " ...

So again. If the post dont matter to you, pass by and ignore me. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@bebotalk, again, here is the text i added above the video :

This Youtuber is what made me realise it. But also a friend once told me that Trans people was being born to create a shift in the rigid views of masculine and femenine polarity. " "So, a friend told me" - this was her insigth from her way of reading the world" 

This youtuber is super eye opening

So , from the video she made about Jordan Peterson, what insigths did you got ? Assuming you watched the whole video and had contemplated the message.