Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malelekakis

Just Keep Going!!

3 posts in this topic

this post is for everyone who have just started their path on self-actualization and also about all the other who are still on it,this is like a report on my progress and i just wanna adress to everyone not to give up with their work and just keep going.The fact is that i feel like i have found my self,im in tune with my intuition and i feel fully connected with the universe around me,even though not everything is going perfect in my life situation,nothing displease me at all i feel calm and happy thruought my days.i can sit alone looking at the sunset and feel wonderful ,i dont really want anything out of life anymore i just wanna stay here and play the game,not for my ego but for the shake of the game itself.I LOVE IT.although i cant love everything uncoditionally i know it will be the case after some work.i write all of this also to thank leo for what he has done for us and my main message is to not give up,you can experience heaven but dont chase it!it is already here...anyway i love you guys i wish more of you could join me...and to point out something,this is not just a "high" i feel like this for months <3 :D ps.the only thing that is unanswerable for me is"why me"?why can I have the luck and the opportunity to find my true self and feel so good while others experience suffering through their whole lives.I feel like it is not fair.sometimes a thought pass in my mind that says that this is my universe but I will never know...

Edited by Malelekakis

2 hours ago, egoeimai said:

Dude everyone is getting what he/she needs,its all for the greater purpose. I think everything happena for a good reason.For our own growth. It is your time,cheers! 

i dont think little kids getting bombarded by chemicals in syria are growing by their experience,i understand what you are saying,i grasp the fact that duality is present in the whole universe and what looks like war on one level is balance on another but from the point of view of the human ego it just doesnt feel right.

Edited by Malelekakis