Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Consept

Transmaxxing The Logical Conclusion To Incel Mindset

2 posts in this topic

Just came across this and almost cant believe it but apparently it exists, its essentially incels males changing to female because they believe women have life on easy mode. When I think about it, it kinda makes sense if you follow the incel logic to its natural conclusion, as in if you believe youre a male 2 or whatever and have no hope because your eyes are slightly too far apart or something, then why not change into a woman who have lots of great benefits just on merit of being a woman. What it shows though is how dangerous and deluded the incel mindset is 

On 22/02/2024 at 1:30 PM, Consept said:

Just came across this and almost cant believe it but apparently it exists, its essentially incels males changing to female because they believe women have life on easy mode. When I think about it, it kinda makes sense if you follow the incel logic to its natural conclusion, as in if you believe youre a male 2 or whatever and have no hope because your eyes are slightly too far apart or something, then why not change into a woman who have lots of great benefits just on merit of being a woman. What it shows though is how dangerous and deluded the incel mindset is 

I'm surprised that this is being permitted medically. It undermines trans people.