Abe27

A degree in math? with some courses in epistomology

17 posts in this topic

Hey the actualized community!

I was interested in achiwement for most of my teen years, and to a large extent still are. But where my interest originally was focused on and driven by status, money and pure success, i today find a much more philosopical apporach from a view of application to "achiwe" interesting. perspectivating one kind of science or one subject in science to another fields problem, or just lack of current knowledge, and see where the assumption leads, both in respect to the already gained knowledge, as much if not more to how it works in an applied setting. And then using this newly gained knowledge to see if it gives and unknown "edge" to find a better way of doing.

I enjoy axiomatic systems, from which you can derive a lot of information, and are used in many contexts. I have thus considered taking a bachelor's in mathematics, with some electives in epistemology, in addition to statistics. And then maybe a candidate in statistics, although that part has to be considered afterwards

I've also before thought of pursuing a degree in econ or accounting, becouse of the largely applied numbers based apporached, but if i assume i am good at math, which would be seen as right, then i find a degree in math could just as well, if not better suited?

What do you think? It would be an unconventional apprach to math and epistemology, for a skillset of logic and practical problem solving. Which i suggest there would be needed, if not, then math is always very much in need.

Btw i live in Denmark, so the degree would be fully paid for, with a basic minimum income to pay for housing if not also food.

Thanks

I make chat gpt make it stage yellow from spiral dynamics. It's quite good if i may add, it thought i sounded green, which i probably do, but do i also like this version a lot, if not more. The tourquise stage was a bit holistic for me, at least for now

Throughout my teenage years, I was driven by a desire for achievement, particularly in terms of status and material success. However, as I've matured, my perspective has evolved towards a more holistic and systems-oriented view. Instead of simply pursuing success for its own sake, I now find myself drawn to understanding the underlying principles and interconnectedness of various disciplines.

I'm fascinated by the idea of applying knowledge from one field to solve problems in another or to address gaps in our current understanding. This approach involves not only expanding my own knowledge but also exploring how different domains intersect and influence each other. I find it intellectually stimulating to examine the assumptions underlying different areas of study and to consider how they might be leveraged in practical applications.

My interest in mathematics stems from its role as an axiomatic system that can be applied across diverse contexts. I'm considering pursuing a bachelor's degree in mathematics with a focus on epistemology to deepen my understanding of how knowledge is constructed and validated. Additionally, I'm exploring the possibility of further studies in statistics to enhance my analytical skills and ability to derive insights from data.

While I've previously considered fields like economics or accounting for their practical, numbers-based approach, I now see the value in a more flexible and interdisciplinary mindset. A degree in mathematics not only provides a solid foundation for logical problem-solving but also opens doors to a wide range of applications across various industries.

In essence, my approach to education and career development is driven by a desire to understand complex systems, think critically, and adapt to changing circumstances. I believe that by embracing a holistic perspective and continuously seeking out new knowledge, I can contribute meaningfully to solving the challenges of our interconnected world.

Interesting, but since you're asking basically for career orientation advice, it would irresponsible of me not to point out some gaps I feel in your reasoning to avoid you some possible issues in a decade or two.

If you ask for Career orientation advice, people on this forum will point you to the life purpose course as it's the exactly that but in detail. It may be a little too pricey for someone young but if you put it into the perspective of potentially going down the wrong career path, and perhaps wasting 8 years, it may be worth it.

Here's the introduction video

Basically when choosing your lifes work, you want to take into consideration what your personal genetic strenghts,  what kind of impact on the world do you find most meaningful, what do you want to master, what do you enjoy doing, what are your top values, etc. And if College aligns with that, then you go for college.

lemme know if that was helpful

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

What fascinates you about applying knowledge in one field to another? Except for math? Do you have any such meaningful knowledge, and if not then how would you be sure that this fascination isn't just a fashion statement, something trendy, something you picked up on by hanging around the cool corner but which in the end would put the cart precisely in front of the horse?

Just asking

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@mmKay I suppose it definetly is career oriantation advice. And i am looking for comments on gaps in my reasoning, so i can hopefully get closer to what i actually should do. So please, feel free to do so directly.

I have been recommeded the course before, and sure, i will look into it

I belive, so fair, that the education i describe fits well into genetic strengh, master, enjoy doing and being meaningfull. I enjoy to a large extent to try and solve difficult problems the best they can, and reflect on method to optimise the process. I also find that i am pretty good at it, at least with all i have achiwed so fair. While this in itself can become a stage organge trap, i also must say that the problems i pursure change over time. Like now where the problem is about what to do with my life. While the general method i by now find to be about the same, just with more reflection more add ons. And a for now it would be greatly benefitiel to have better skills in math, logic and epistemologi.

The only thing i can be very unsure of is impact, and to some degree values. I value application for now.

@Reciprocality It's very rare i see anyone genuinely talk about what i would call "meta methodological considerations" often people talk about "bias" as something, someone else has. I would not say i apply knowledge from one field to another, i just had a connection between one fields problem and the solution onto antoher fields problem, and tried to see how the logic from the solution at one field, would make it work to another. To hopefully get closer to a new perspective which can help solve the existing problems. Now it has turned more into "making up" any reasonable assumption about how the underlaying world works, from an empirical and logical perspective, to deduce what the assumption leads into a system of how it works. This is where is would be very benefitciel to be able to model numbers, and be better at logic and epistemologi, to actually do this properly. And perhaps in diffrent ways also.

Therefore i think of a career in this could be quite benefitcial. And a good question

What specifically do you envision yourself doing with the career you're considering? Be as concrete as possible. Real life actions and results. Otherwise we cant point out what your vision is missing.

How would your perfect day / week / month / year look like career wise?

Would your life be miserable or passionate if you went through with your current vision?

These are some basic questions you must know how to answer

Most people just vaguely think about what degree to get and make a choice because of a hunch and a time limit (if they're lucky enough to have the choice to get an education)

A weak career is like having a weak backbone, so I don't recommend playing around with this. 

I'm happy to provide more perspective if you provide clear questions

Just so you understand the scope of what it means to have a Life Purpose rather than a job or Career

And I don't mean to point out problems to you you didn't have, but again, I feel it would be irresponsible of me.

IMG_20240221_065145.jpg

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

And I don't mean to point out problems to you you didn't have, but again, I feel it would be irresponsible of me. 

You're very welcome to point out potentiel problems, i could easily be blind to the truth, as i have been many times before, so it would probably be best to assume i don't have a totally effecient access to information, but the goal is to get as close at possible.

A weak career is like having a weak backbone, so I don't recommend playing around with this. 

I fully agree, also why i want to get it as right as possible. It's also something i see as harder to change later on, since it can take so long, and when adult life fullt hits, then it's not really possible to to back to student life.

What specifically do you envision yourself doing with the career you're considering? Be as concrete as possible. Real life actions and results. Otherwise we cant point out what your vision is missing.

I can try to start generally, and then move onto cencrete anecdotes, i resonate greatly working quantitatively, and where i feel like what i do can be used and the application leads to actual practical differences. But not that it has to be simple as working in the trades. I also enjoy greatly being more technical and "nerdy" working on the same project and topic a lot of time for a longer period of time, to make it as good as possible. Getting into the details and try out new potentiel methods to find a way to do it better, calculate or deduce the effects to see what makes the most sense. I hope to have a cereer where i essentially use the same techincal methods, just diffrently, or add upon them as i gain more experience, and also as i gain more experience down the line gain new functions, or types of work do to, getting promoted or chaning titles. I already now can see that i like new ideas, and ideas only stay new for so long. I can also see this trend in both my parents, and why i also think something like math, stats, in a private company is a solid choice. With a good cafeteria, working with numbers on a computer, on diffrent important projects with my competent colleges, both nationally and internationally, and hopefully not to many meaningless meetings, while continuously learning more, to do better

Would your life be miserable or passionate if you went through with your current vision?

I think the career, or basic work part of my life would be very furfilling from this honestly very corprate type of work. I would of couse also want a good apartment, hobbies, sport, girlfiend and probably kids down the line, but thats a diffrent story.

These are some basic questions you must know how to answer

I have done my best and tried to answer. Hope it's readable, i am a bit dyslexic. numbers>words

@Abe27 When I was to enter college, I had a similar dilemma. I was very interested in math, I was getting admission into one of the top math-universities of my country. It would've been a B-Math degree. (No tuition, they would've paid me a stipend). The other option was to go into Mechanical Engineering and get a B.E. in it. (High tuition, no stipend). 

I chose the B.E. 

The reason was very simple - I didn't see how I would apply math-knowledge in a competitive job-marketplace. Engineering felt more secure, financially. And, it felt more grounded in reality, I didn't want to lose myself in the weeds of philosophy. 

Later on, when I saw the application of math in applied science research, I went for an M.S. in Applied Math and I got into those kinds of research-projects. 

On 2/20/2024 at 0:26 AM, Abe27 said:

I've also before thought of pursuing a degree in econ or accounting, becouse of the largely applied numbers based apporached, but if i assume i am good at math, which would be seen as right, then i find a degree in math could just as well, if not better suited?

If you're taking a student-loan, please take accounting. You need to in order to find a job in the future. If you're not taking a loan, even then, you need to be thinking about what you're going to do for a living. Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't get into philosophy, by all means, study it. But, college costs serious money these days and you need to have something to show for it in the future. 

@mr_engineer Looks exciting with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, and then a turn with a master's degree in applied mathematics. What kind of work do you do now?

I live in Denmark, where education is free + a little money for studying, i plan to not take on any debt. So the decision would largely be made from a point of interest, where i have found myself to be interested in the social sciences and hard sciences. Where i must say my interest in the hard sciences have grown considerbly in the last half years time, with an interest in logic, reasoning, limited information and the abillity to apply this in domain spesific instences to solve a problem, or give an edge to optimise the process.

Thinking about it for some days, philosophy might very well be a thing i should study in my free time, especially with the lectures available online. I also almost only find it interesting when it comes from and is used in a spesific application.

But any kind of math is much needed, so if it's pure math, physics, CS, stats or even finance, i should very well be able to get a job afterwords. It's then just more about what kind of job suits me best.

4 hours ago, Abe27 said:

Looks exciting with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, and then a turn with a master's degree in applied mathematics. What kind of work do you do now?

I got into simulation software-development, where I was working on an earthquake-simulator. The lifestyle didn't really go with me, though, it was very lonely. 

Then, I got more interested in philosophy/epistemology and I saw a whole bunch of problems in the education-system. The fundamental problem being that the 'epistemology' or the 'definition of knowledge' of the current education-system is that 'knowledge=words'. This leads to a high emphasis on memorization and regurgitation in the exams. Which is why the exams grade you on your ability to regurgitate the system's narrative (which is disgusting, if you ask me). When I saw this, I saw a big gap in the test-prep industry in India. The test-prep industry here is huge, it is worth $70 billion. And, most of them are wrong about the right way to prepare for the toughest engineering entrance-exam in the world, IIT-JEE. So, I applied my superior knowledge of epistemology, metaphysics and Spiral-Dynamics ('superior' compared to the existing institutes) and devised a new prep-strategy for students for this entrance-exam! Now, I'm launching a new portal. 

4 hours ago, Abe27 said:

I live in Denmark, where education is free + a little money for studying, i plan to not take on any debt. So the decision would largely be made from a point of interest, where i have found myself to be interested in the social sciences and hard sciences. Where i must say my interest in the hard sciences have grown considerbly in the last half years time, with an interest in logic, reasoning, limited information and the abillity to apply this in domain spesific instences to solve a problem, or give an edge to optimise the process.

You sound like you have potential as an engineer. Here's my definition of an 'engineer' - someone who solves technically complex problems using technological innovation. Therefore, I'd suggest that you go into engineering. More specifically, Computer Science/AI/Machine-Learning. 

Even if you don't plan on working in a big tech company long-term, even if you'd like to start your own business, my diagnosis is that you're the type of entrepreneur who would be very good at the R&D of the product. So, I'd highly recommend becoming technically proficient before thinking of entrepreneurship. 

4 hours ago, Abe27 said:

Thinking about it for some days, philosophy might very well be a thing i should study in my free time, especially with the lectures available online. I also almost only find it interesting when it comes from and is used in a spesific application.

If your interest in philosophy is application-oriented, you absolutely must get into engineering. Because, science is also 'philosophy' ;) So, if you apply that 'philosophy' to do technological innovation, you're an engineer! 

4 hours ago, Abe27 said:

But any kind of math is much needed, so if it's pure math, physics, CS, stats or even finance, i should very well be able to get a job afterwords. It's then just more about what kind of job suits me best.

No, any kind of math is not 'much needed'. There are some branches of math that are purely in the philosophical domain right now. Especially pure math research is purely philosophical right now. 

I'll give the branches of math that are in descending order of importance in the marketplace right now: 

1. Statistical analysis, data science 
  2. Numerical Methods, Numerical Analysis 
  3. Analytical Calculus, Real/Complex Analysis 
  4. Number Theory

Don't think you can just wing it with your course-choices in your undergrad and then magically land a job in the future, don't take your job-prospects for granted. I suspected that the B-Math degree, as enticing as it was at the time, would have put me in a precarious position in the job-market because of the high emphasis on analytical math. I was right. 

You college kids need to really get in touch with real-world marketplace demands as soon as possible. Your career is on the line here, this is no joke. The competition is stiff. 

12 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

You sound like you have potential as an engineer. Here's my definition of an 'engineer' - someone who solves technically complex problems using technological innovation. Therefore, I'd suggest that you go into engineering. More specifically, Computer Science/AI/Machine-Learning. 

Even if you don't plan on working in a big tech company long-term, even if you'd like to start your own business, my diagnosis is that you're the type of entrepreneur who would be very good at the R&D of the product. So, I'd highly recommend becoming technically proficient before thinking of entrepreneurship

very insightfull! It's almost frightful what some knowledge of spiral dynamics and philosophy makes one able to do. What is your reasoning behind the conclusion that i should go into spesifically CS/AI/data science, and i would be good at R&D?

I've also in my searching and thinking come accross data science and machine learning a lot,  quant finance, engineering and math with some epistemologi. As being suitable fields i would find pleasing and excel at. While it might be obvious if we say that i am logically thinking and creative.

I would be nice to be able to work for myself, start my own company, but i also fully agree that it would only be an interesting journet if i where already highly technically proficient 

I've recently more specifically looked at two programs for my bachelor

Machine learning and data science.
-Combination of CS and math-stat
-2 years of fixed courses, and one year with a bachelor's project and elective courses
-Recommended graduite degree is CS, while stats degree is possible with the elective courses in stats

Math-stat
-Math degree with specialty in statistics.
-2 years of fixed courses, and one year with a bachelor's project and elective courses
-Recommended graduite degree is stats.

Machine learning and data science seems like a very interesting option, it's quite a new degree, where the only problem i see is that i havent prior to this been interested in programing, other than comprehensive excel calculations. And it's highly recommended to be slightly proficient in programing before attenting the degree in ML and data science. But i could probably also learn this over the summor, to be proficient enough to do well at the degree.

12 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Don't think you can just wing it with your course-choices in your undergrad and then magically land a job in the future, don't take your job-prospects for granted. I suspected that the B-Math degree, as enticing as it was at the time, would have put me in a precarious position in the job-market because of the high emphasis on analytical math. I was right. 

Sure, i agree. I should find out what i want to do, so i can posure that, and do as well as possible. It's always a lot more fun to be good at one thing, rather than mediocore at many. I am just mostly thinking that math is in high demand in general. It can clearly be seen from the graduite degrees stat on emplyment rate and income 1 year and 10 year after completion of the degrees.

Maybe the Machine learning and data science is just what i should go for?

3 hours ago, Abe27 said:

very insightfull! It's almost frightful what some knowledge of spiral dynamics and philosophy makes one able to do. What is your reasoning behind the conclusion that i should go into spesifically CS/AI/data science, and i would be good at R&D?

It's the biggest, highest-demand application of mathematics in today's world. Your future is secure if you go in this direction. 

If you're interested in learning about hard sciences with the intention of applying it to solve problems, this tells me that you have the personality of a researcher/expert. So, if I were in your position, I'd look to get into industrial R&D in big tech companies first, then if I see a problem that nobody is solving, I'd look for business-ideas of new and creative products. 

AI is going to be a very big deal in the future, there are going to be a lot of opportunities for developers to develop the virtual world. Be it virtual money, virtual navigation, virtual characters, etc. Now, if you also know about epistemology, you can use that knowledge to not get lost in it yourself and to help those people lost in the matrix to break out of it! 

4 hours ago, Abe27 said:

Machine learning and data science.
-Combination of CS and math-stat
-Recommended graduite degree is CS, while stats degree is possible with the elective courses in stats

Math-stat
-Math degree with specialty in statistics.
-Recommended graduite degree is stats.

Machine learning and data science seems like a very interesting option, it's quite a new degree, where the only problem i see is that i havent prior to this been interested in programing, other than comprehensive excel calculations. And it's highly recommended to be slightly proficient in programing before attenting the degree in ML and data science. But i could probably also learn this over the summor, to be proficient enough to do well at the degree.

I'd suggest ML and data science. The reason is that it will give you a deep technical foundation and it will help you face your fear of technical complexity. Just work your ass off in college, build a diverse skill-set right now. Now is the time to do that so that you get a good job 4-5 years in the future! This will also land you good summer internships. 

4 hours ago, Abe27 said:

Maybe the Machine learning and data science is just what i should go for?

It's the bold option, for sure. 

Focus on being a formidable competitor in the marketplace. Take the option with the higher learning-curve right now so that you have the confidence to do what you want to in the future. 

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

AI is going to be a very big deal in the future, there are going to be a lot of opportunities for developers to develop the virtual world. Be it virtual money, virtual navigation, virtual characters, etc. Now, if you also know about epistemology, you can use that knowledge to not get lost in it yourself and to help those people lost in the matrix to break out of it! 

sounds good. I've always, also in relation to the hard sciences been interested in the "real world", as in things that has relation to and can be used to navigate in the real world, solve "real" problems, and so on. Not it's anything i strive for it to be like, i just never really find games, fiction or movies interesting, unless they are satire. So i want to ask, my skillsets could easily be used for something "practical" rather than virtuel? While it still being lets say very computer dominant or theory dominant?

I'd suggest ML and data science. The reason is that it will give you a deep technical foundation and it will help you face your fear of technical complexity. Just work your ass off in college, build a diverse skill-set right now. Now is the time to do that so that you get a good job 4-5 years in the future! This will also land you good summer internships

Alright, i will try and learn to program. To sneack peak into if it's what i should do and spend my time on. I think it's quite important that i find something logic based, and creative. Where ML and data is a very solid option, i also suppose the technical expertise can be used in many other fields, like finance or pharma? Anywhere there is large amounts of data to generate new insight.

ML and data might be bold, something i see no problem in at all, if it's what i find i want to do. I typically performe very well if i set my mind to it, and find it as the "thing i do". Having a singular focus where i relate other activities into it, or dismiss them.

Focus on being a formidable competitor in the marketplace. Take the option with the higher learning-curve right now so that you have the confidence to do what you want to in the future. 

Could you explain more? I suppose i am not as career focused or internalized as you make it out to be.

1 hour ago, Abe27 said:

sounds good. I've always, also in relation to the hard sciences been interested in the "real world", as in things that has relation to and can be used to navigate in the real world, solve "real" problems, and so on. Not it's anything i strive for it to be like, i just never really find games, fiction or movies interesting, unless they are satire. So i want to ask, my skillsets could easily be used for something "practical" rather than virtuel? While it still being lets say very computer dominant or theory dominant?

Oh, buddy, the distinctions between 'real' and 'virtual' are going to get murkier and murkier as time passes. You cannot ignore the fact that people are getting sucked into the virtual world more and more. In fact, what I think you can do for the 'real world', is to help people break out of the virtual world! For that, you have to understand how the virtual world works. Then, you can help people break out of it. 

1 hour ago, Abe27 said:

Alright, i will try and learn to program. To sneack peak into if it's what i should do and spend my time on. I think it's quite important that i find something logic based, and creative. Where ML and data is a very solid option, i also suppose the technical expertise can be used in many other fields, like finance or pharma? Anywhere there is large amounts of data to generate new insight.

I don't know that much about finance or pharma. What I do know, though, is that if you want something that's logic-based and creative, programming is the way to go. 

Once you learn to program, you will be invincible in our technocratic world. You can apply those skills anywhere, for anyone. 

1 hour ago, Abe27 said:

ML and data might be bold, something i see no problem in at all, if it's what i find i want to do. I typically performe very well if i set my mind to it, and find it as the "thing i do". Having a singular focus where i relate other activities into it, or dismiss them.

That's what you need to succeed in Computer Science. It's the right personality-type for a programmer. 

1 hour ago, Abe27 said:

Could you explain more? I suppose i am not as career focused or internalized as you make it out to be.

College is the time where you have lots of opportunities and lots of time to follow your passion. So, that's when you tackle the material that would require you to have a high learning-curve! If you want to learn anything that's hard and technical, college is when you do it. Don't slack in college, don't screw around in college. I had friends who screwed around for 3 1/2 years in college and then in the last 1/2 year, they were struggling to get jobs in placements. 

The world is more competitive than ever. You, being a conscious individual, are already on the leading-edge of thought. All you have to do is to take opportunities to be productive when you have them and to not waste your time. This will take you from being on the leading-edge mentally (but being laid-back and relaxed in practical reality), to being on the leading-edge of your field in practical reality. I'm not saying that you should change the world or anything, but I will tell you that it is an insane feeling to be on the leading-edge of your field. 

4 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Oh, buddy, the distinctions between 'real' and 'virtual' are going to get murkier and murkier as time passes. You cannot ignore the fact that people are getting sucked into the virtual world more and more. In fact, what I think you can do for the 'real world', is to help people break out of the virtual world! For that, you have to understand how the virtual world works. Then, you can help people break out of it. 

I'm mostly thinking, like books and games are, purely man made. I find it interesting getting new knowledge about how the world works, and books and games just don't give that kind of nuance, from my experience.

4 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

College is the time where you have lots of opportunities and lots of time to follow your passion. So, that's when you tackle the material that would require you to have a high learning-curve! If you want to learn anything that's hard and technical, college is when you do it. Don't slack in college, don't screw around in college. I had friends who screwed around for 3 1/2 years in college and then in the last 1/2 year, they were struggling to get jobs in placements. 

I'll do my best. Thanks a lot for the advice :) It has been very insight and helpfull for me. Now i have a goal i can try and pursure. 

@mr_engineer Something i just found out about, i find very interesting. If i assume i am hyper creative and also highly logic based. Then chat gpt comes out with the statement 

Careers for individuals who are hypercreative and also highly logic-based often involve a combination of innovative thinking, strategic planning, and analytical skills

This sounds very suitable for me, i have been missing the strategic planning part of a lot of the just creative and logic based assumptions decuctions. And then recommends theses options

Innovation Strategist: Developing strategies for organizational innovation, combining creative thinking with analytical assessment of market trends and technological advancements.

Creative Technologist: Merging creative design with technological expertise to develop innovative solutions or products that meet both creative and technical requirements.

Computer Scientist: Computer scientists develop innovative solutions to complex problems in the field of computer science. They use creative thinking to design algorithms and software systems while applying logical reasoning to ensure their designs are efficient and reliable.

Research and Development Scientist: Conducting advanced research that requires both creative hypothesis generation and rigorous logical analysis in fields like chemistry, biology, or physics.

Entrepreneur: Building and leading a business involves both creative problem-solving in identifying opportunities and logical decision-making in business planning, strategy, and financial management.

Product Development Manager: Overseeing the creation of new products from concept to market, requiring a blend of creative innovation and strategic planning.

Chief Technology Officer (CTO): Leading the technological direction of a company by aligning innovative solutions with the overall business strategy, combining creativity with technical acumen.

Very interesting i must say. Not to say i should become a innovation strategist. But i mean, don't everyone constantly and intuitivly make connections about diffrent fields and knowledges? Constently make up new ideas, and have a great imagination? I suppose not, maybe i am just more creative than i give myself out to be.

Lets try again, but lets assume hyper creative and medium high logic. Like truth, emperical info and logic

For individuals who possess hyper-creative abilities along with a strong reliance on truth, empirical information, and logic, there are several careers that offer opportunities to blend creative thinking with analytical reasoning. Here are some career options that cater to individuals with hyper-creativity and a medium-high level of logical reasoning:

Research Scientist: Research scientists conduct experiments and investigations to advance scientific knowledge in various fields such as biology, chemistry, physics, or engineering. They use creative thinking to develop hypotheses and experimental designs, while also relying on empirical data and logical reasoning to interpret results and draw conclusions.

Data Scientist: Data scientists analyze large datasets to extract meaningful insights and solve complex problems. They apply creative thinking to develop innovative approaches for data analysis while also relying on logical reasoning and statistical methods to derive accurate conclusions from empirical data.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer: AI engineers develop intelligent systems and algorithms that simulate human-like behavior. They use creative thinking to design innovative AI models and applications, while also relying on logical reasoning and empirical testing to ensure their systems operate accurately and efficiently.

User Experience (UX) Researcher: UX researchers investigate user behaviors and preferences to inform the design of digital products and interfaces. They apply creative thinking to develop research methodologies and uncover user insights, while also relying on empirical data and logical reasoning to make informed design decisions.

Policy Analyst: Policy analysts assess the impact of government policies and propose recommendations for improvement. They use creative thinking to identify policy challenges and develop innovative solutions, while also relying on empirical evidence and logical reasoning to evaluate policy outcomes and implications.

Forensic Scientist: Forensic scientists analyze physical evidence from crime scenes to assist in criminal investigations. They use creative thinking to reconstruct crime scenarios and develop hypotheses, while also relying on empirical data and logical reasoning to draw conclusions based on scientific evidence.

Environmental Scientist: Environmental scientists study the natural world and its interactions with human activities. They use creative thinking to develop solutions for environmental challenges, while also relying on empirical data and logical reasoning to assess the impact of human actions on ecosystems and biodiversity.

Educational Psychologist: Educational psychologists study how people learn and develop within educational settings. They use creative thinking to design innovative teaching methods and interventions, while also relying on empirical research and logical reasoning to assess the effectiveness of educational practices.

Market Research Analyst: Market research analysts collect and analyze data to help organizations understand consumer preferences and market trends. They apply creative thinking to develop research strategies and identify opportunities, while also relying on empirical data and logical reasoning to interpret market insights and make strategic recommendations.

Journalist (Investigative Reporter): Investigative journalists conduct in-depth research and analysis to uncover and report on issues of public interest. They use creative thinking to develop story ideas and investigative angles, while also relying on empirical evidence and logical reasoning to verify facts and ensure journalistic integrity.

Alright, i'll start of becoming an IA reasearch scientist, or data scienctist, or simmilarly creative and empirical field.

Thanks again for the assistence.