worldquake

Thallium and Cesium heavy metal toxicity in my autistic child.

3 posts in this topic

Dear Members, @Leo Gura

My name is Tamás a 42 year old single father of an autistic child (cannot speak, but in general easy to handle and easygoing). I will definitely start the Chelation (I did the provoked urine test with DMSA, 5 elements really high, but I would say 6 based on Leo saying that "the green area is kinda BS") with DMSA + ALA as I understand that this is bulletproof for Antimony, Lead and Mercury.

I have this problem: I think found the cure for the high levels of Thallium and Cesium for my son. As I see the high levels cannot be caused by the DMSA provocation, as it does not bind with these two. However after I did some research everything points to the same cure which is Radiogardase® (Prussian Blue), but I am European and I cannot find a trusted source anywhere. And in US you can order only if you are a registered practitioner. Looks like it is actually a quite safe medicine and I would need to buy this I believe. Can someone advice me?

As a backup plan I test myself now with provocation and without, as I also have these two. And I will check if the DMSA provoked increases the measured levels... That would mean it does remove a bit of those too.

Tamás

Edited by worldquake

Do not feed Prussia Blue to your child without doctor supervision. There are dangers to using Prussian Blue, it is not as safe as DMSA or ALA.

Find a good doctor who is into functional medicine and experienced with chelation protocols.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Check out my heavy metal detox journal if you're interested if how it went for me.

You can find heavy metal counseling for free in the Andy Cutler Chelation Facebook group, as well as cheap paid private counseling.

You may want to look into Zeolite Nanoparticles. It's actually promising.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/zeolite-nanoparticles-for-detox

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑