TrustTheProcess

Trump 2024 [Mini Rant]

2 posts in this topic

I been thinking a lot about the current geopolitical turbulence we've been having. Ukraine War, Israel Palestine war, Houthis cutting off trade, China eying Taiwan... 

I am concerned for the US regardless of who is going to be president over the next 4 years... but the possibility that Trump wins is kinda stressing me out. Him inheriting our domestic and geopolitical situation... Even if Trump loses, the amount of internal instability in our country from him continuing to spread conspiracy theories that are now precedented as being a part of the mainstream Republican Party platform more or less. But this time, he had 4 years to plan a scenario like this...

The fact there's no accountability for him and for all the people in our government and media who validated his explicitly treasonous acts and promoted the lies that led up to it. We are going to eat shit no matter what it feels like. The consequences of either trump winning or trump losing would create so much internal and international instability... The fact I am seeing people still defend him. Like the main people on fox still defend him. It is genuinely disturbing that he can literally do nothing wrong in the eyes of at least 33% of our country. And the more accountability he gets, the more he leverages that to deepen loyalty.

"They're only going after me because I'm anti establishment. I'm not a sellout like the fake republicans. look at this double standard-- where's hunter?? They are after me because I'm the only thing stopping your from George Soros poisoning the blood of our country with immigrants"...

THEY EAT THAT SHIT UP DUDE. AM I EXPECTING TOO MUCH.... ISN'T THIS COMMON SENSE???? THAT HE IS AN EXTREME CHARLATAN????

and... the stakes are so high on every level right now, domestic and globally. having someone as president whose top priorities are being popular, winning at all costs, being better than everyone else. Having someone who has committed acts of treason against the United States not be held accountable by the government/media and still being able to run for office again. I can't predict the future, but one thing I know is the next 365 are going to be something else... History will be made. 

7 hours ago, TrustTheProcess said:

"They're only going after me because I'm anti establishment. I'm not a sellout like the fake republicans. look at this double standard-- where's hunter?? They are after me because I'm the only thing stopping your from George Soros poisoning the blood of our country with immigrants"...

THEY EAT THAT SHIT UP DUDE. AM I EXPECTING TOO MUCH.... ISN'T THIS COMMON SENSE???? THAT HE IS AN EXTREME CHARLATAN????

He is not an extreme charlatan, he is professional.In the crowds eyes he is the true America and so his voters. Trump is so popular because whole middle class is disappeared. Nobody gives a fuck about  a presidents name unless your possessions are on the table. I think common sense is that he is a balancing factor.