jedimasters

Self Actualization Stories

2 posts in this topic

See your life from a higher perspective, by telling the story of you. Which is ofcourse only a perception you ought to transcend to higher consciousness <3 

Love and Creativity my fellow beings 

Another day another glass of warm and soothing tea. Oh the recipe was made to perfection he thought. The dark-brewed puerh tea, charged with the spirit of ancient china. He reminices to old china, like that's his roots. "haha, he thought" as a smile emerged. Many a friend had told him about their past lives, but to the Alabaster Master this never really resonated, he like the thought, and never ought to critisize someone for believing it, for he understood it probably is a reason for why they think this way. For the Alabaster Master had a ton of respect for people who dared to live spiritually, and enjoyed the company of those who were exploring consciousness on a deeper level that commonly thought possible. 

"Let's play with it! I was a Shaolin Kung Fu master in a past life. I lived at a temple, on a mountain, and this particular morning I'm sitting on top of a beautfiful mountain in WuDang, enjoying the sceneries of birds and greeneries" Yes! Play always resonated for the Master, and the antidote to seriousness and suffering is a simple change of perspective. Wisdom he wished for every human to grasp and embody. "Here we go". Step 1: Put on some traditional chinese music. Step 2: Pour another cup of puerh. Step 3: Feel the chi energy circulating within your body, your life force. And the 4th and final step:Calm your body, relax your eyes, and look out upon the world with a soft inner smile.

Oh my, the chinese and taoists surely did know something. QiGong, taiji, living in slow motion what wonders and beauty these things lead to. The wonder and beauty that is always right there, at the tip of your nose, waiting for you to take a concious sniff.