Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vishnusavestheday

Imitation is Not Liberation; Existence is Compartmentalized Trauma

6 posts in this topic

I have struck a deep insight after spending about a year and a half in unadulterated, sober contemplation, and I have struck this chord.

Compartmentalized trauma is the nature of existence. We were born without consent, and we were motivated to become human ever since then. We cannot escape our traumatized nature, for even splendidness is in contradiction with any regret we've ever held, even once.

Consider walking into a hotel's infinite hallway with a randomly generated stimulus in each room. The first room shows two masked people getting raped. The next shows an infant baby enjoying the love and quietude of their first month alive, listening to Beethoven and feeling the crib rock. The next shows a bearded Jew getting bloodied and flagellated before the Syriac people in public, in total belief that he's impregnating the souls of the unforgiven with his pain. Which of these experiences gave you your permission to imagine them before you imagined them? None of them--literally none of them.

I have since walked and spent a few days in astonishment of the many woke simpletons that teach awakening can be hinted at with intuitive silence. Nonsense. We were hypnotized into this story; please don't aggrandize me with alleged hallucinations.

Compartmentalized trauma does not mean permanently stubborn-- people's minds can be persuaded. With successful persuasion, one demonstrates a certain un-entrapment of the self, by luring out an innate fluid reasonableness. That being said, learn to subdue yourself in realization of the reactions you are chasing. Every aspect of your actions, thoughts, and behaviors are a certainly limited variation of Stockholm syndrome. They will not disappear.

Why will they not disappear? Because we remain trapped-- locked in cages by witless captors. If we once began to act as if we were liberated, we would merely imitate how others may have appeared liberated, and that is not liberation. We limit ourselves by our very resistance. Our traumatic existence will not disappear.

Edited by vishnusavestheday

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

9 hours ago, vishnusavestheday said:

Compartmentalized trauma is the nature of existence.

Nah, that's just a very limited perspective on existence.

Be careful projecting your personal human stuff onto existence.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

I disagree. You wouldn't have a problem with my statements unless you were traumatized into believing the validity of yourself.

Trauma is literally unlimited. Even criticism is traumatizing. We might have a different understanding of trauma. In healthcare it's a word that describes injury through physical force. I'm not at all interested in deposing your validity, but you will not convince me that we've given consent to exist in the first place. If I was motivated to learn after being forcefully born, my conditioning wouldn't grant me liberation.

Say life was supposed to be a gift. If we were compelled against our will to enjoy the gift, that wouldn't let me enjoy it. If I was compelled to empty myself in order to enjoy this gift, I would only be traumatizing my mind to find callus enjoyment in surrender.

If I went onto this forum and lamented about how life has led to rather miserable awakenings, what would become of it? Surely, I would get a slap in the face from Leo about how limited my description of ecstasy is being portrayed. Nonetheless, I must be the trickster in denial. I think not! How conveniently have I already postulated the notion of compartmentalized trauma! Surely I could not be in psychological denial of repressed trauma holding to the certainty of compartmentalized pain not existing! I sincerely think not!

Would we at least be able to find compromise in that devilry is proliferated from compartmentalized trauma?

8 minutes ago, vishnusavestheday said:

You wouldn't have a problem with my statements unless you were traumatized into believing the validity of yourself.

That's exactly my point. Your perspective clearly comes from personal suffering. That's what I call projecting human stuff onto God.

You are right that God does not give consent to exist, because existence/truth is an Absolute. God must exist. There is no choice in this matter. But that does not mean existence is about trauma.

The trouble with trauma is that if you experienced a lot of it, it will give you a warped view of reality. The solution is to work on healing that trauma and finding forgiveness and peace.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

All they care about is the reflection they cast in the eyes of others, just like everyone else, whereas the genuine ones couldn't care less and may not be so accommodating. 

The many who claim the flames will hate to lament in reprehension of negativity. Say, we could all be imitating some wise writer or another from antiquity that we may be reading, but at the very least we do so with the intention to gaze through the window of their process.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God must exist

Ah I see