Paradoxed

Crazy NN-DMT Experience (OBE)

1 post in this topic

So I did NN-DMT a couple nights ago, and I experienced something I hadn’t experienced before.

After taking my last hit, I felt the “oh fuck” intensity of the DMT come up. I was really going for it, for a big breakthrough, so I had quite a bit of DMT packed in the bong. I heard the typical ringing in my ears, getting louder and louder, as I felt the fabric of the universe starting to rip apart. I prepared myself.

Suddenly, my consciousness pushed out of the front of my head. Not kidding. This was unlike anything I have ever experienced. I was looking back on myself, onto the center of my forehead, specifically the ajna chakra (like where someone would wear a bindi). I was only about an inch away from my own head, looking back at this center area of my forehead. This only lasted 5-10 seconds until my consciousness transported again, back into my head. I felt a swirling  sensation as my consciousness re-entered my body, entering very intensely. It actually hurt where consciousness entered my head, giving me what felt like a tension headache.

After this, I didn’t fully breakthrough. I got to the “waiting room” elevator stage of the DMT experience, where I have been before many times. I observed a female entity swirling and dancing around me that I had seen before. She was scary, and I remembered being scared the last time I encountered her. This time, I believe because I have been meditating, I was able to just observe her and not be frightened, or not react to the fear immediately. She was honestly not scary at all and just dancing around. I was sort of trapped in this dark elevator-like place until the experience was over, wishing I could take another hit. Usually when you are in the elevator stage, you didn’t do enough DMT.

I may be locked out of the full DMT experience, at least until I figure out a better way to actually do it. I need an e-mesh vape, or a crack pipe or something. One time I did it out of my dab rig and it gave me lock jaw ruining the experience.

I am curious if anyone else has ever experienced an out of body experiences on DMT? I know this is more common with dissociative drugs like ketamine.

Overall pretty cool experience!

Edited by Paradoxed