Arkandeus

What We See

2 posts in this topic

I'm trying to attest for this, to share an important realization that you are completely unique in more ways then you imagine. 

I want to talk about how we see the world. 

Before I started to enlighten, when I was still fighting my depression, my vision of the world was static. 
Meaning the colors, the cars, the faces of people, the things I see in my life, I thought they were objective, and that everyone saw the things in the same way as I do. 
I thought that the world looked the way it did for everyone in it. 

After doing some mild dmt trips that helped me reach a conclusion in my depression, my vision started changing, lights got brighter, things looked more eerie and mystical. 
I suspected my third eye opened, or that the dmt trips had some lasting effect. You could say both. 

But after stopping the dmt trips, my vision still continued to develop. Lights didn't get brighter, otherwise I'd be overwhelmed by this point, but they got lively. 
Day after day after day small vision changes. lights more lively, sights more eerie, like being a mild shroom trip. 
This has been a steady process this past year. 

At some point though it accelerated so much I've arrived in a completely different dimension. With the same concepts of ''props'', I still recognize a car as a car, a person as a person, a tree as a tree, but they don't look anything like they did before. 
It's not just light, it's like this huge dimension and weight is added to everything, there's way more space, everything started to look as complex and beautiful as a painting, now it's beyond a painting, everything looks dreamlike. 
It didn't stop at vision, sounds are completely enhanced, people's emotions are 50 times more complex and absorbing. 
I see emotions I never saw before in people.
It's like going from 3D, to 4D, to 5D, because every day it just keeps changing, it never stopped. 
And what I see today is literally different then what I saw 3 days ago. will it continue to accelerate? where will it go?! 
sometime I see people walking around and their faces, the structure of their body, is so complex and interesting that the word ''alien'' used to come to mind. 

Nowadays when I see someone the word ''alien'' doesn't come to mind anymore, it's more like ''god, godess''. people are so magnificent, so full of presence,complexity, dimension and beauty. 
we truely are gods, and it is possible to see that divine side of your fellow creators. 

What I really want to share with you who are reading this, is that I have no idea how you see the world. 
And I never will, I don't know how we can all co-exist so harmoniously while seeing different things, literally, it's like magic. 
I know that what I see is unique, it's ever-changing, so what do you see? what will you see? 
even your vision is unique, just the way you perceive the world, the way you hear the world is unique. 
you are awareness, and everything you are aware about is absolutely filled with your essence, there really is no distinction between what you and what you are aware of. 
what is your dimension like?I'll never know,how do people look in your world?I'll never know. 

I just know that I can't even remember what my world looked like a year ago,I literally can't imagine it,but I know that it would like a scrubby piece of paper, next to a big cube of water which is my reality know. 

if you believe, if you're convinced that you're awareness is unique, that the way you see things is unique to you, I'm absolutely sure that you'll be able to experience infusing more of your unique essence into your sounds and sights. 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

In the movie the matrix, all scenes shot in the matrix have a green tint overlay. This is why. It's an awesome thing to start experiencing as an experience itself, and not just an observer.

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.