Fluran

Experiment note, brainwave, theta, 5meodmt

4 posts in this topic

So well, I am not a firm believer of brainwave, I am quite skeptic, however I feel it's possible to link certain space and experience, sound with psychedelic experience

For example, whenever I revist the space when I was fully tripping on 5meodmt, I experience easier flash back

So, I wonder if it is possible to link 5meodmt experience with theta brainwave sound.

+ there is also certain frequencies that are vibrating on 5meomalt and 5meodmt, what brainwaves are they? 

I am gonna test it out soon, when I did I will update it

Edited by Fluran

@Fluran what exactly are you skeptical of? Based on your post it's the relationship between brainwave states and the tones which claim to create those states such as seen all across YouTube.

Have you heard of Hemi Sync or the Gateway Process?

On 12/29/2023 at 2:08 PM, halfknots said:

@Fluran what exactly are you skeptical of? Based on your post it's the relationship between brainwave states and the tones which claim to create those states such as seen all across YouTube.

Have you heard of Hemi Sync or the Gateway Process?

No not aware of hemo sync or gateway process

Skeptical or not firm believer, I would consider brainwave sounds are rather just calming music then it has inherent benefit for now

When the space or sound is experienced during 5meo session, I find it's possible to link that experience with 5meo and experience flashback through Sound. Experimentation has not been done.

@Fluran In my experience we can and do create powerful sensory associations, especially when working with altered states of consciousness, such that something like a sound or song can cause a reactivation of that altered state.

This is a well known phenomenon with 5-MeO-DMT in particular.

https://youtu.be/K0rU_g7q1lc