Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keryo Koffa

Everything is Navigation

1 post in this topic

The pictures on your phone, the neurons on your brain, this forum, it's all a qualia navigation circuitry.

Brain configuration determines identity and the brain is just a circuitry for consciousness to flow into and mimic.

It's all navigation, where you are and want to go next is determined purely by your senses and context (mind and body).

States of mind are just a different configuration of perceptual navigation, it corresponds with neural activity to a good degree.

Really the brain is a filter for qualia, to let it in, process it, navigate it, contextualize it, interconnect it to gain intuitions and adapt.

But consciousness is consciousness, it's vast and mysterious, this plane follows simple looking rules as a subset of an infinite mind.

I wonder how one navigates astral planes of existence, an ego is always necessary to experience anything, it would be a more integrated one.

For ego is self and the self is a split, and consciousness is an observer towards the observed, a duality, an ego. A difference, but no selfish intent.

I definitely need to try DMT at some point though. I know enlightenment is being infinitely fine anywhere, but HOLY SHIT! let me burn my karma xD