Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
numbersinarow

You might want to draw boundaries and stop infantalizing women

4 posts in this topic

Women have free will and are responsible for their actions every last bit as much as a man is.

If a woman treats another man better, then you don't want anything to do with her because if she is going to pay attention to you, she's going to be doing it in a way that is degrading AKA the opposite of what you want (if you're being honest with yourself).

Do not leave any alternative to her having self-awareness and looking at things, not in a way in a child would where she just wants things for free, but in a way that a responsible adult intelligently engaging in a deal would.

Otherwise you are creating a double standard that will collapse quickly because when you value common sense, you aren't going to value women's attitudes that don't fit into it, so may as well short-circuit the process and apply the same standard to women that you would to yourself.

I'm not completely sure what you're saying, is your point that men shouldn't be simps basically? And have personality standards for women they talk to?

5 hours ago, something_else said:

I'm not completely sure what you're saying, is your point that men shouldn't be simps basically? And have personality standards for women they talk to?

Appeal to ignorance fallacy.

@numbersinarow He is asking for clarification I think. Why did you say “ignorance fallacy”?

I also don’t know what your point is. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"