numbersinarow

I can, in no way, wrap my head around heterosexuality in women

5 posts in this topic

And ultimately it's a part of life that you have to accept that you can't really know, you can predict but you can't understand the minds of others.

But you also are not trying to because you are affected by manufactured consent, so if a woman dates a guy who is fat, ugly, has a bad personality, is unintelligent, is someone who would be nauseating to homosexual men, who doesn't have "game" etc. you are okay with it. Nevermind that this woman would reject you or act like you are a bad person for being a stranger which simply means that you would be qualified for what the "other man" has ex hypotesi. And even if that isn't the case, she is perpetuating a world where you could be accused of sexual harassment for excessively talking to a girl for 5 seconds, while others, regardless of, let's say, even if they are better looking than you, are showered with validation from women + opportunities that you couldn't imagine. It's her choice to do this, her responsibility.

But there are limiters on your mind so you can't think this way, and other limiters make you think that the initial limiters are good e.g. you outsource to public opinion or the fact that society does in fact exist and function on SOME level that it must be doing this specific thing right. When, in reality, it could of course be much better.

Edited by numbersinarow

I dont understand what you trying to say 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

23 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I dont understand what you trying to say 

You don't understand why women go for men with no good qualities?

If that was me I wouldn't be promoting PUA or "game gets you laid" ideas if I knew that I myself don't have the clear picture.

@numbersinarow That's not true they precisely go for those with good qualities, but what you think a good quality is is not whats for her,every women desires qualities they like some will like you for having a great body nothing else...some will like chubby guy that's nerdy you cant know but they have something she precisely wants.Other thing those guy could be simping for the woman and she is at that time looking for that, you never know or should care about other guys and other women,that's why you losing and your mind is tricking you from looking at yourself.

Game dont get you laid game attracts women to want to sleep with you.Pua is manipulating woman to get her in bed big difference...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Affection is not an equation. It is a consequence of exacerbated materialism to start to think in terms of "quality a + quality + quality c = relationship/sex".

It is mostly a matter of seeing the other person as a complete human being. The person with "no qualities" might be a good listener or very affectionate. 

And plenty of relationships are predicated on neediness or ulterior motives. Many people are stuck in toxic relationships too. Expanding your relationships by actively engaging with people is the best way to understand this. About 80% of online content on dating/relationships is completely toxic and unreal.