Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

More discoveries, there is a lot to explore

2 posts in this topic

Energy locks, or In yoga call 'bandhas'. If you search in the internet, it seems nobody knows what they are talking about. It all seems a regurgitation of what they have read in books. I don´t sense they know how serious this stuff is. 

If you learn how to hold 3 bandhas at once, you will experience an absolute and complete dissolution of the current energies that are within your body and give you a sensation of separation and individuality (and thus of fear, limitation, and unsatisfaction).

This is are all suppositions, because in my view, 90% of the yoga teachers/schools don´t even know what they are teaching. But in my experience, what happens when you successfully lock bandhas is that all energy that was within your body gets completely liberated, into all directions (Infinity).

When this happens, it can not be put into words, the Ecstasy, and Love that is experienced. Calling it Love is incorrect. Is Ecstasy. No, that is not enough. Is just a shot of pure Heaven. Unity in such an intensity and clarity that is difficult to match with any other tool I´ve tried. 

Is a shame is just last a few seconds. But what a few seconds. 💥

heaven is here, we just need to find which buttons to push 💪🙏

It's frustrating searching about yogic concepts, a lot of it just regurgitation. I think it's insanely valuable knowledge but also dangerous as it deals so much with the physical body and it's workings. Even if you go at your own pace, there's no telling what might happen, your knowledge will always be incomplete after all. A genuine Guru would be nice if I could ever find one. As much as a lot of people here hate the idea of finding a Guru and adhering to his rules, we are talking about physical and energetic practices here, it's dangerous and warrants proper guidance, like with psychedelics.