Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starlight321

Trip Report 5-Meo-Malt

4 posts in this topic

I plugged 3 microskoops 5meo-malt and had some insights in the nature of ego.

• I am resistance and the very trying to change things.
  • I am the state I'm trying to change and it has to fail because I'm imaginary
  • I have to imagine something different because I'm not the real thing I'm looking at and in that sense thoughts can never completely realized or reached, however one can use them to do real things eg sport, skills (like social, sport etc), buisiness..
  • One cannot change what is and that is the fundamental flaw with psychotherapy, but I don't deny that there are certain aspects which do help and have their place.
  • I am controlling and scheeming and it's baked in me and there is nothing wrong with it per se. However there are degrees to it and it causes suffering and pain
  • The only problem is trying to change any of it from the outside because one doesn't realise that it's one or the egos nature.
  • I also noticed how old karma works. It's like a muddy stream which carries you away from the present and makes you feel like living in the past and doesn't really see and hear things anymore because the mind interpretes it really fast so that one confuses it with the real world

I realize, that there is far more to realise and to go deeper, especially because I had very deep awakings during lsd and mushroom trips. However that's where I'm at right now and I'm in a diffucult situation right now so I'll go slowly. 

I see how easy it is after thise insights to think that there is nothing more to realise like many of those stupid neo advitas do and that this is a trap even though it is liberating. I also noticed that I'm very asleep and one of the reasons is that I haven't done a lot of consciousness work over the last 1.5 years due to sickness and how important it is still to do the work because there are so many positive things I can change and create and it's not for me to coast through life like almost all the people around me. It would be a denial of my potential and wish for understanding.

Edited by Leo Gura

how many milligrams?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It was 3 microscoops, around 24mg. Is the tolerance the same as with 5 meo-dmt or 1-2 weeks?

Edited by Starlight321