Rishabh R

What to do when feeling bad for hours even after eating antidepressants?

4 posts in this topic

Any idea guys. My mind constantly puts the image of negative hypothetical scenarios of future, how I will angrily react in the future etc. Also during these exam days I am feeling very bad.I also have anger inside me like how people didn't allowed me to date by saying to study and I will get arranged marriage(which I don't want),. I become extremely angry when I see a couple and here in college couples are present all around me and during studying also these thoughts race through my mind - everyone has a girl except me. Sometimes I think of suicide but then I think that life is precious- once gone then can never be rejuvenated. I have painful memories from past racing all the time . How could I overcome this because I see that I am doing ok in my career and I am answerable in classes much more than those who are dating(they cheat in exams whereas I live with integrity). How to climb out of this black hole ?

29 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

Any idea guys. 

I have some ideas.

It should be considered pretty logical, that if you feel bad after taking anti-depressants, then the anti-depressants aren't working. You should talk to whoever recommended them and make your concerns known.

From my experience, there are two types of depression: neuro-chemical depression, and spiritual depression. Try to determine the nature of the problem. It's pretty easy to cure neuro-chemical depression without medication, but it takes time and some wisdom.

34 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

I become extremely angry when I see a couple and here in college couples are present all around me and during studying also these thoughts race through my mind - everyone has a girl except me.

The correct answer, is that you should feel happy. Knowing that there is a version of you somewhere in Eternity, that is currently having a relationship (the one that you always wanted) and is seemingly in heaven. But that's probably not what you want to hear.

So here's what you do:-

Learn to be an angel rather than an animal. Protect the universe with all your heart. When you set out to protect the universe, the universe will set out to protect you. Remember, the universe knows what you want. Give the universe your love, and if you do it right, you will be grateful for what you get in return. If you die in the process, fuck it you die, but at least you would have done it like a hero.