Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woohoo123

N,N DMT Fumarate trip report (first psychedelic experience)

2 posts in this topic

Intro: Total trip was around 45 mins, and the below journal is what I wrote during the time. I initially took 100mg (waited 40 mins) followed by two 50mg (30 min intervals after that). It was approx 90 mins after the first dose when I started to feel the effects. This was my first experience so initially I was skeptical it would work after the first 100mg dose had no effect. I am not sure if I am just highly resistant, or the substance itself was not pure enough (I need to do more trials to ascertain). I was out walking when it hit me (I thought it wasn't working due to the long time delay, so gave up and left the house).

Dose: 3g Syrian Rue tea and 200mg N,N DMT Fumarate (dosage may not be exact)

Trip Report:

I didn't notice it had hit me until I realized I couldn't stop smiling. I felt good. 

Body sensations

I felt lightheaded. I was out walking on the street and I was very sensitive to the movement of my head bobbing up and down as I was taking steps. The world felt a bit 'unstable' because of the movement. I have no idea if I was walking normally or not.

My whole body felt light, my legs felt like jelly, I became sensitive to the vibrations going through it as I was moving. 

In usual life your body feels very 'real' in the sense when you look at your hand it registers well it is 'your hand' and there is a feeling of having a close connection with it. Whereas now my body felt very light, in the sense (physically it did feel much lighter) but also it felt arbitrary. Rather than 'my hand' it felt more like 'a hand' and the sense of 'closeness' was not quite there like in normal life.

My hand felt closer to something like the the car I see in the background, rather than something which was intimately connected with me somehow. My entire body felt like it belonged more to the 'backdrop' of life rather than something which was tied to me personally.

The body and the foreground feels more 'abstracted' like it has been put through an AI graphics card and a virtual reality is appearing before you. 

My body felt arbitrary in the sense it felt like you can whisk it away and I would still be having this experience right now.  

Feeling of Love

I did not experience and strange or weird visuals. My visual perception was the same as it was in normal life. Except it feels like there is a layer of love/positivity laid on top of everything, so everything I see (trees, grime, stains, rubbish, walls) looks beautiful and I am in awe of what is around me.   

I would not describe it as happiness, or excitement, or contentment, but rather the feeling is closer to love. It feels like branches reaching out from within and expanding out. It feels like going 'aaaaahhhhhhhh' and relaxing into that peace.

I feel love, everything is love. My mind feels elevated, there are positive sensations continuously ringing all the way through it.  

I try to consciously break this sensation by thinking negative thoughts (to test the limits of it), I focus on my problems, imagine violent sounds and imagery, but nothing can break the positivity. I don't feel any negative emotion from these thoughts. 

When I try to think of pain (someone punching me, someone stabbing me), but I laugh through it (I can't stop smiling).

The sound of crying, imagery of grief, seems beautiful. The sound of a child crying is pure like music. 

Towards the end of the trip, I tried to consciously think of anxiety inducing thoughts. I felt a 'lurch' in my stomach, but noticed the positivity in my mind remained steadfast. I could not shake this positive sensation. It is like trying to shed yourself from yourself, you can't do it. 

It's like someone taking your brain in a positive mood, freezing it in that state and you are just wearing that continuously (like a hat). No matter what you do, no matter what you experience, that positivity is always there and part of the experience. 

On 26/11/2023 at 6:21 PM, woohoo123 said:

someone taking your brain in a positive mood, freezing it in that state and you are just wearing that continuously (like a hat).

xD

Beautiful.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/