Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

Life purpose burnout?

1 post in this topic

This is a great example of when life purpose, or a weak life purpose given by extrinsic values and external motivations versus intrinsic values and external motivations, starts to become a burnout, emotionally and mentally, and sometimes physically:

Complains about the jokes and the memes of repetitive dark humour, complains about his community, and doesn't take 100% responsibility for his thinking and feelings, and projects them onto the toxic parts of his community. Complains about them, and just makes 10-20 minute long shallow commentaries of Berserk, and makes speculations(not theories)of whether this or that may happen. If this was my LP, making videos about manga and anime(which I do like) due to my values I'd at least try to differentiate and give a more unique take on the chapters, maybe tie it in with epistemics and metaphysics, maybe talk about the original sources of inspiration for some of the concepts, but that approach is what I'd do. Don't complain and give a softball rant about your community, go and improve your life vision, and go a different direction or do something different from your competition, maybe niche down even more or something.

Your thoughts?