at_anchor

let's chat the whole day.

26 posts in this topic

I'm inviting everyone to come and join this boring chat group aimed at helping me pass through the day, through harsh and boring times when even pills against anxiety I drink don't help.

I hope I won't bother anyone here. 

I want everyone to say something. Whatever you want. You can say "Hey, you are stupid, go read something and get smart." 

Say whatever you want.

Why does it matter whether you say it here or in the Politics or Spirituality section? Well, I want to leave that, I don't want to bother you there.

I wonder when will I cease existing in this form. Maybe this week. Hopefully this week.

Obviously no one needs me here.

No one wants to check on me either

Ppl that destroyed my life got away with basically killing me, cause it is worse than being killed, yet being killed is terrible as well.

Hey man, what is your issue?

If you want to engage with people, write them. Even with suicide prevention hotline, go and argue with them.

Edited by Applegarden8

3 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

If you want to engage with people, write them

I can't just PM everyone and it is better this way.

Hey man, what is your issue?

Suicide prevention? You don't know what harm you are doing to a person leaving the person in the wrong hands.

1 minute ago, at_anchor said:

I can't just PM everyone and it is better this way.

Not everyone maybe, but some people will engage in this topic in more depth privately. This will grab more eyeballs, yeah.

2 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Suicide prevention? You don't know what harm you are doing to a person leaving the person in the wrong hands.

I don't know your issue too much, I know that you are suicidal because somebody you live with does harm to you, if i am correct.

Just now, Applegarden8 said:

I don't know your issue too much, I know that you are suicidal because somebody you live with does harm to you, if i am correct.

Correct, but it's not just this person, there is a whole criminal organization of corrupt psychopathic monsters that want to harm me. They cooperate. I wish I didn't exist.

Just now, at_anchor said:

Correct, but it's not just this person, there is a whole criminal organization of corrupt psychopathic monsters that want to harm me. They cooperate. I wish I didn't exist.

Well, have you talked about this problem with someone in detail about this topic? Have you tried convincing someone to help you get away from these people? 

Just now, Applegarden8 said:

Well, have you talked about this problem with someone in detail about this topic? Have you tried convincing someone to help you get away from these people? 

I have soneone wise and able to help me who probably would. From his backing up I see that it's hardly possible to be released, unchaine, unshackled.

Just now, at_anchor said:

I have soneone wise and able to help me who probably would. From his backing up I see that it's hardly possible to be released, unchaine, unshackled.

I meant to say from his retreating and being afraid it is obvious something dangerous is swimming around me.

If you have not tried, maybe it's a good thing to distill a good logical arguments for convincing this person and trying to get helped and also be receptive to being helped?

I meant to say from his retreating and being afraid it is obvious something dangerous is swimming around me.

From your description it is hard to estimate what is the problem, therefore it's not clear in what specific topics you would need advice or different perspective from somebody to take necessary actions.

From your description it is hard to estimate what is the problem, therefore it's not clear in what specific topics you would need advice or different perspective from somebody to take necessary actions.

I thought being metaphorical is not bad. Can we just stop talking about this. I hope to be free from this body soon and them and that's that.

Well, I tried to address the issue directly, sorry to bring it up. See you around.

8 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

From your description it is hard to estimate what is the problem

The problem is that I am trusted. Something bad is swimming around me and no one has the guts to jump in and die with me. Honestly, I would jump in the sea to save my child. I would say to the rest of my family that it is my duty to die with my child if that has to be like that and I'd jump. But who the fuck would jump in to try to save me?

2 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

Well, I tried to address the issue directly, sorry to bring it up. See you around.

Yeah, see you around. You tried nothing.

Another guy wants to point out that the only issue is me. Fucking stupid forum. 

I can't open up. Take me to safety and I'll open up.