at_anchor

30 Day Challenge

29 posts in this topic

For the next 30days i will make positive posts about my life and how i see the world and will be grateful for 5 things each day.

Princess Arabia will be guiding me through this challenge.

Edited by at_anchor

• Last vacation I had was good.
  • Sun in the sky makes me feel better.
  • Breathing air is nice.
  • I slept last night like always before I got totally poisoned, but I did so on lexilium.
  • I can move my body.

15 minutes ago, at_anchor said:
  • Last vacation I had was good.
  • Sun in the sky makes me feel better.
  • Breathing air is nice.
  • I slept last night like always before I got totally poisoned, but I did so on lexilium.
  • I can move my body.

Nice, soon you'll be giving me things to be thankful for and learning from you. It's OK for now as you have made the leap to do this and I know it will be challenging for you, but the "I got totally poisoned" part could have been left out. Keep saying what's on your mind in the challenge but focus more on the positives. It's OK I will guide you through it. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

During this challenge, please be how you've always been. Keep posting or making threads as you wish in other sections. Just reserve this thread for this 30day challenge and for the two of us doing this together. We can talk about anything here concerning this challenge and can post as much as you like each day here as long as it's not overly negative. Just try to keep it on a more positive vibe since you'll have other sections to vent as you wish.

Today I'm grateful for:

• A cheap, yet nutritious and healthy meal I had after giving blood. I wish they took it all.
  • That a family member I love is still here.
  • That I mustered the courage to utter something helpful to someone I would never dare say something to, even though I got rejected and humiliated. Hopefully not in vain.
  • The TV show "Dark" has made me question time and I'm grateful to forum members who are helping me figure out if past, present and future exist and happen simultaneously.
  • That I'm not yet in a prison environment where they chemically torture me and gaslight me. But this could add up and end being even worse.

3 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

A cheap, yet nutritious and healthy meal I had after giving blood. I wish they took it all

Cheap is not necessary. To the Universe, everything has the same value. Eliminate the word wish. There is nothing to wish for. I understand your frustration. We are all there. 

7 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

That I mustered the courage to utter something helpful to someone I would never dare say something to, even though I got rejected and humiliated. Hopefully not in vain.

You didn't get rejected and humiliated.  You FELT rejected and humiliated. There's a difference. Those emotions were already inside you waiting to be released and they came up then. They are just energy in motion. They can be transformed into a more positive energetical flow by changing your thoughts about the situation.

11 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

That I'm not yet in a prison environment where they chemically torture me and gaslight me. But this could add up and end being even worse.

This challenge is not about what has not happened yet. Say what you're thankful for that is happening now or that has already happened. Try to use words that are more in the present and eliminate the words "could', 'should", "if". 

Nice. You are doing good. Try to focus on what is and not what was or what could or should happen. 

*I give you a big fat hug today, and see you blooming and flowering as the sun shines it's light on your very being*.

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You didn't get rejected and humiliated.  You FELT rejected and humiliated. There's a difference. Those emotions were already inside you waiting to be released and they came up then. They are just energy in motion. They can be transformed into a more positive energetical flow by changing your thoughts about the situation.

I totally agree. My thoughts about the situation are okay. I didn't get rejected, but I kind of felt a bit ashamed in front of all those people for saying what I said and receiving a harsh word in anger back from a person that was to have compassion for. I also felt good for doing the right thing, hopefully it has a big positive impact on that persons future. 

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This challenge is not about what has not happened yet. Say what you're thankful for that is happening now or that has already happened. Try to use words that are more in the present and eliminate the words "could', 'should", "if". 

Okay, I'm thankful for, I'm thankful for, I'm thankful for, I'm thankful for still having people over here that care about my well being and are trying to help me when they see an opportunity to do so and forgive my constant trespasses. Although, guys, you could just come, adapt me and take me away, lol

Ah yeah, eliminate "could", "should", "if".

Well, you can just send me medical aid that tests my blood and stuff to see if I got poisoned or if it's just trauma or something like that coming from my personal history.

I'm joking : )

24 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

*I give you a big fat hug today, and see you blooming and flowering as the sun shines it's light on your very being*.

I give you a sign of gratitude with my two handa clapped together and bowing down the way rhey do in Buddhism. 

I see you flowering as the sun shines its light on your being too.

6 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

I totally agree. My thoughts about the situation are okay. I didn't get rejected, but I kind of felt a bit ashamed in front of all those people for saying what I said and receiving a harsh word in anger back from a person that was to have compassion for. I also felt good for doing the right thing, hopefully it has a big positive impact on that persons future. 

Okay, I'm thankful for, I'm thankful for, I'm thankful for, I'm thankful for still having people over here that care about my well being and are trying to help me when they see an opportunity to do so and forgive my constant trespasses. Although, guys, you could just come, adapt me and take me away, lol

Ah yeah, eliminate "could", "should", "if".

Well, you can just send me medical aid that tests my blood and stuff to see if I got poisoned or if it's just trauma or something like that coming from my personal history.

I'm joking : )

It's OK, express yourself as you wish. When I make adjustments to your gratitude lists, it's not to tell you how to speak, it's to suggests better ways of seeing things and to show how our words hurt or help us in the way we perceive ourselves and the world. The intention is to make you become aware of this and to show you a better way, not in the sense that you are wrong but just to show how our minds can make us see things that aren't there. It is the purpose of our challenge. This is also helping me to practice my own state of being as when I read your lists I look at it as if I were in your shoes and stepping outside of myself to view myself from a meta perspective and seeing how my words influence my world.

9 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

I give you a sign of gratitude with my two handa clapped together and bowing down the way rhey do in Buddhism. 

I see you flowering as the sun shines its light on your being too.

Thank you. I've recently learnt that the term "bowing down" can be cultural so I won't make amends to it as that could be your way of expressing gratitude for something you appreciate. 

Today I'm grateful for:

• Rain falling
  • Mist forming
  • Wind blowing
  • My blood dropping 
  • Going somewhere in a cool vehicle

13 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Today I'm grateful for:

• Rain falling
  • Mist forming
  • Wind blowing
  • My blood dropping 
  • Going somewhere in a cool vehicle

Beautiful morning. Today I give you a pillow with the word LOVE  on one side, and a kiss symbol on the other with raindrops all over to blend in with the day. Enjoy the rain, it's beautiful to look at sometimes. I like to walk in the rain. 

@Princess Arabia I just want to correct the part about my blood dropping. I feel bad when I see blood. I'm grateful for walking a bit. 

7 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

@Princess Arabia I just want to correct the part about my blood dropping. I feel bad when I see blood. I'm grateful for walking a bit. 

Why is your blood dropping.

Instead of being grateful I will list 3 things that I like that are happening in my experience. After that I'll list 3 more things I WOULD like to see in my experience. Then I will act as though I am experiencing the things I would like to experience.

3 things that I like that are happening in my experience:

1. I feel good for knowing that there are many good people living very well in the West and even here. I like that.
  2. I like how my pet grew up into a calm and happy being. It's fascinating.
  3. I like the sound the birds are making.

3 things that I would like to see in my experience:

1. My car taking me to Western Europe.
  2. A really comfortable and secured apartment where I can study.
  3. Money to get food, exercise and chemical substances I need to improve my brain performance. 

Acting as though I am experiencing the things I would like to experience:

1. I'm driving Hyundai with tinted windows on a rout that's taking me across Western Europe countries all the way to my final destination in Netherlands.
  2. I rented a really comfortable and secured apartment in Netherlands for the next 10 years and I started studying 10 hours a day with little breaks.
  3. Half a million euros is sitting in my Dutch bank account. I take what I need for food, chemical brain detoxing and performance enhancing substances as well as for psychedelics.

1. Walking outside (not currently)
  2. Greeting good people (not currently)
  3. A guy standing by to let me pass first in such a respectful and kind way, but I wasn't that bad either, I switched sides so he doesn't fall in mud in case it gets too tight. I regret not thanking him or saying something, or looking at him and giving him an approving gesture. I just freezed and walked by in fear because he was cute. (The other day)

3 things that I would like to see in ny experience:

1. Security
  2. Health
  3. Travel

Acting as though I am experiencing the things I would like to experience.

I am secured by incorruptable police of the best quality and guards. My finances are secured allowing me to stay in a good place where good protection is offered. I'm healed, I performe wonderfully and speak more than three languages. Taking a trip around Europe. It's gonna be so fun in Frankfurt and Berlin. Ah, Rome, Paris, and smaller cities of France and Italy as well. Ibiza here I come! 

You are wonderful, you are beautiful, you are intelligence, you are creativity, you are love.

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are wonderful, you are beautiful, you are intelligence, you are creativity, you are love.

Thank you so much. You are that multiplied by a great magnitude of infinity.

1. Driving a car.
  2. Looking at the stars while the wind is blowing some fresh air.
  3. Connecting with many of you over the forum. (But I regret not contributing positively, etc.)

1. Safety in society.
  2. Well functioning body and mind.
  3. Success at some educational or fun job.

Everyone wishes me well. There are just good people around in the country I moved to. Everyone is doing their job to the best of their ability, truthfully, accurately, fairly. My body and mind is so well functioning, I run and swim every day in a group of friends. We do yoga together, we read, write, do maths and philosophise. We are growing and developing together. I don't have to worry about money because I have good bosses and managers and collegues that want to keep me and feed me, that want me to succeed. 

Sounds too good to become true.

Edited by at_anchor

3 things that I like that are happening in my direct experience:

1. Sun set rays and wind on two beautiful trees on an empty street.
  2. Beautiful hungry and calm dog.
  3. My home.

1. Safety from my family member
  2. Safety from psychopaths 
  3. Happiness

I'm away from him forever, untachable by psychopaths and happy in peace, looking at the stars, breathing fresh air.

38 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

3 things that I like that are happening in my direct experience:

1. Sun set rays and wind on two beautiful trees on an empty street.
  2. Beautiful hungry and calm dog.
  3. My home.

1. Safety from my family member
  2. Safety from psychopaths 
  3. Happiness

I'm away from him forever, untachable by psychopaths and happy in peace, looking at the stars, breathing fresh air.

3 things I'm imagining doing right now that I would love to experience.