at_anchor

30 Day Challenge

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

3 things I'm imagining doing right now that I would love to experience.

Making love...

Edited by at_anchor

3 things that I like that are happening in my experience:

1. I like the place I live in, the peace and quiet and cleanliness.
  2. I like the bed I'm in and blankets covering me, the smells and sounds.
  3. I like the scenery and birds.

3 things that I am imagining doing right now that I would like to experience:

1. Making a fire and heating the place up.
  2. Making my favorite meal of all, warm oatmeal with fruits and almonds.
  3. Driving a car to work in a coffee processing factory.

1 hour ago, at_anchor said:

1. I like the place I live in, the peace and quiet and cleanliness.
  2. I like the bed I'm in and blankets covering me, the smells and sounds.
  3. I like the scenery and birds.

1. Making a fire and heating the place up.
  2. Making my favorite meal of all, warm oatmeal with fruits and almonds.
  3. Driving a car to work in a coffee processing factory.

Nice. I see you're liking this challenge. Hope it's making you feel better already. After 7 days, which is today Thursday the 7th, it would be nice if you could give a brief report on how it's making you feel doing this challenge everyday. Just say what's on your mind about it, whether good or bad, because you have to be true to yourself. Do it once a week, every 7 days. The 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th. Just briefly.

On the 30th, which will be the 30 days, write another longer report noting if you felt a shift in your mental state from doing it for 30days. State how you feel about doing the challenge, if you'd like to continue doing it, and were there any physical changes you noticed to your body and the way you feel in general as opposed to when you first started. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

@Princess Arabia I regret not doing this challenge in the past when there were more opportunities in life. Right now I have issues with a monster from my family who wants me all the worst.

Practice this everyday. 5-10mins/day is good. Longer if you choose.

9 hours ago, at_anchor said:

@Princess Arabia I regret not doing this challenge in the past when there were more opportunities in life. Right now I have issues with a monster from my family who wants me all the worst.

No regrets needed. Life is doing it's thing and unfolding in a timely manner. The Universe only gives us what it knows we can handle and maybe you weren't ready back then. Try to focus in the present and leave the past alone. 

• My body and brain existing, making me unique and who I am.
  • "His" beautiful body, face and mind existing, rising a desire in me for connection and bare touch.
  • Intellectual stimulation and little improvements in my understanding today caused by forum members here. The kind of interaction I have with you on this forum is something that I like happening in my direct experience.

• Sex worth dying for.
  • Detoxing and finding ways of healing (trauma or whatever) for the improved mental and physical performance.
  • Living a life without so much financial constraints amd limitations.

On 11/7/2023 at 9:29 AM, Princess Arabia said:

After 7 days, which is today Thursday the 7th, it would be nice if you could give a brief report on how it's making you feel doing this challenge everyday. Just say what's on your mind about it, whether good or bad, because you have to be true to yourself. Do it once a week, every 7 days. The 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th. Just briefly.

OMG I thought you told me to do this challenge once every week. Fucking sorry!!! Jesus Christ, this was such a big mistake in interpretation. I hope I can continue. This doesn't count. I missed just 3 days.

Anyway, the report you wanted me to write: the challenge is not really making me any more hopeful about the future at all. It is fun and it puts things into perspective, it makes them clearer. If I started it earlier in life it would have been amazing. Right now I don't have the hope I need, the opportunities are stripped away so I have no way of succeeding, being happy, doing the things I love like outdoor activities, travel, meeting new people, sex, driving a car, talking with everyone, being entertaining and fun to be around, having a worry free life without psychopaths targeting me, etc. It's just not practical anyway. It's not solving the security issues I'm facing. But I recommend others, just not if you're gonna say "Oh, I like the big Mac, oh I like the ice cream, oh I like" the thought of, idk, "I'd like to experience shooting someone", although I'm not sure. If  you want to shoot one of my oppressors and abusers I'd say "You go girl!", "Take em down boys, take em down!", "Yeah baby, tear them limb from lemb!", "Oh no, don't just shoot them. They don't deserve that privilege! Lock em up in insane asylums and drug em to death for years! Do everything they wanted to do to me and actually did to me."

Edited by at_anchor

• Having the freedom to commit suicide.
  • Having the "privilege" of not being locked up and drugged.
  • Having a good nights sleep.

• Getting power.
  • Ordering their removal.
  • Sailing around the Medditereanean sea with a boat full of oats and $499,000 dollars on my bank account.