Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spiritual Warrior

The Success Principles Journal

16 posts in this topic

The Success Principles by Jack Canfield. This is a phenomenal book that contains all of the practical tips on how to get what you want out of life. Its time that I start focusing on this aspect as I would like to be a successful, mature, and financially independent man that enjoys his work and has an abundance of wealth in relationships, women, sex, and money. 

I am going to work on this aspect of my life by going through the book chapter by chapter and doing the exercises honestly. This is stage orange, I am trying to integrate and maximize stage orange in my life, that is the goal here. 

Lets get started. 

Principle 1: Take 100% Responsibility for Your Life

I feel like I have a good grasp on this in my life. I will not be making any excuses, there is no blaming, no making other people feel bad for me. This is where I am at, I take full responsibility for where I am at in life. And I take full responsibility for what I am doing about it and where I am heading. It is my life, it is my responsibility to take ownership of it and make it my own. 

Principle 2: Be Clear Why You're Here

I am here because I would like to maximize stage orange. I want success, love, intimate partners, sex, good looks, I want all of the material desires that I can think of. 

Principle 3: Decide What you Want

Lets focus on this chapter today, deciding what I want. Write it down, be clear about it. Going to read this chapter today. 

Principle 1: Take 100% Responsibility for your life 

Write down some things that I blame other people for: 

1. I had a difficult childhood. It's my family's fault 
  2. My friends aren't very ambitious, so neither am I. It's their fault. 
  3. up until now, I have blamed women for my lack of success with them. I blame them for being difficult to talk to, for not giving me a chance, for only wanting the hottest guy in the bar. 
  4. I blame D***** and Y***** and I*** for me not being happy right now at the dance studio

Now, let's flip this around. How would I think about these situations if I were to take full responsibility for them. 

1. Instead of blaming my family for my difficulties, I could focus on and be grateful for the value that they have added to my life. I take 100% responsibility for my life because I have 100% control over what I do about it. 

2. Instead of blaming my friends for their lack of ambition, I can take full responsibility for my own ambition and motivation in life. I am a warrior, a warrior that is geared and ready to take down any demon that dares cross my path. 

3. Instead of blaming women for my lack of success with them, focus on what you can do right now, right fucking now to improve. Focus on talking with them more, making them feel more comfortable. If you are resenting them, feel into the resentment, and then later ask yourself why the resentment.

4. Instead of blaming the workers at the dance studio for my unhappiness, I could take my own unhappiness into my own hands. How could I do that? If I am feeling useless because I don't have any lessons to teach, I could start writing down what I am going to teach in my next lesson. I could have a plan when I go into the dance studio, "this is what I am going to work on today because I want to accomplish or achieve x, y, and z."

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

And I think of you growing old and it breaks my heart.

Principle 2: Be Clear Why You're Here: Determine Your Life Purpose

I don't have one right now, lets start with this one that I really like and lets try to make it personal to me. 

"My purpose is to inspire every woman to realize her own personal beauty, regardless of body type, size, or age, to love yourself, and to live brilliantly." - Rani St. Pucchi, Fashion Designer and Author

Why do I like this statement? 

Because I have experienced many insecurities about my own body type and size. I'd like to deal with these insecurities myself while also accepting and inspiring other people to accept theirs and to love themselves and to allow themselves to act authentically. I feel that I can inspire people through dance, my role as a dance instructor will be to encourage men and women to accept themselves fully, to embrace their inner beauty and most importantly to not suppress their sexual side. I have suppressed my sexuality out of shame, not wanting to come off as creepy, like being sexual is wrong. I am still dealing with this. I'd like to deal with it and encourage others to express their sexual side as well. Smile. Smile more when you dance with women or interact with men. A smile shows the person that you accept who they are and how they act. Smile. 

Principle 2: Be Clear Why You're Here: Determine Your Life Purpose

My Life Purpose:

I want to encourage everyone to love themselves fully and to realize that they are capable of achieving anything that they desire. You are perfect exactly as you are and you can have anything and everything that you want out of life. 

This is my life purpose / mission statement for now. I am happy with it. 

Principle 2: Be Clear Why You're Here: Determine Your Life Purpose Attempt #2

My life purpose attempt # 2: 

I want to encourage and inspire men and women that they can have anything and everything that they want out of life. You deserve the world, and I will help you get there. 

Principle 2: Be Clear Why You're Here: Determine Your Life Purpose: What do I need to do to get on track with my life purpose

I want to encourage and inspire men and women that they can have anything and everything that they want out of life. You deserve the world, and I will help you get there. 

My life purpose is still a work in progress, but I think this is a good start. What do I have to get in order in my life so that I can put more attention on my life purpose?

1. The first and foremost thing that I would need to get in order is the organization of my life. My room is a mess, my clothes are not organized, my bed is disgusting (i.e. no girl will sleep in there as is), I lose everything, etc... I must get my life organized if I am to fulfill on my life purpose

.... Lets get to work 

Principle 2: Decide What you Want

I'm at the beginning. The very beginning of consciously eradicating all unhealthy behavior and creating success in my life. Pushing myself as far as I can into falling in love with life.. Falling in love with God.. Falling in love with my soul. 

New life purpose statement:

I want to encourage men and women to express themselves fully and to love themselves and life with all of their heart. 

I came into this job being selfish. 

Now I can't shake the feeling. 

How do I shift from selfish to selfless? 

You love. You love with all of you heart.

You love until it hurts.

Until it bleeds.

Until you couldn't possibly go any further.

I'm learning to love.

Slowly but surely.

To love every being of the universe.

To love every speck of dust, every grain of sand.

One must surrender.

Surrender to the process.

Surrender to your life.

How much can I give?

Can I give any further?

Can I give any more to myself? 

Can I be any less selfish?

These are the questions

But be gentle with me

I might not be ready

I'm destined to do something

Something will happen before I die

I will go through events, make mistakes, make choices, fall in love with people, fall in love with myself, jump out of an airplane, dance on dancing with the stars, be a phenomenal dancer, have sex with 100 girls, motivate and inspire others, have a full head of hair, post beautiful, sexy pictures in my Instagram, call people out on their shit, be loving towards my wife, be respectful and punctual at all times, loving every being as deeply as I can 

But why did I do that?

That was annoying

I just want to be better.

Why did I do that?

Why do I care about others perceptions?

Because I'm scared

Scared what would happen if I don't care

If I don't care then I can't love

Is this true? 

He was showing off

Killing it

I want more role models

I want to be the best dancer I can be.

I want to take my life purpose seriously.

Do these people really believe in me?

Why would they? 

I have issues.

Fuck. 

Love every "issue" that you have. Love every blemish on your record.  Love the embarrassing side of you. Love your hair. Love your skin. Love your eyeballs. Love your legs. Love your bed. Love your hygiene habits. Love your dick. Love your selfish intentions. Love yourself for you. 

Let it go.

Let it all go.

Nothing left.

You're blowing in the wind.

New life purpose statement:

I teach people to dance, helping them express themselves openly and to fall deeper in love with themselves and life. 

I want to love as deeply as I possibly can. 

I want to love deeper than the darkest depths of the ocean. 

I want my love to burn as hot as the sun. 

I want to embrace love with all of my being. 

I want to radiate love throughout my entire body. 

Principle 2: Be Clear Why You're Here: Determine Your Life Purpose: What do I need to do to get on track with my life purpose

New life purpose: I'd like to master the dynamic and relationship of the masculine and feminine and spread this knowledge with people through dance. 

Posted (edited)

Principle 3: Decide what you Want

Be honest with yourself when contemplating what you want. Don't follow someone else's dreams, follow your own authentic path! 

Stop saying "I don't know, I don't care and it doesn't matter." It does matter, you have your own preferences, make them known to the world. Your wants and desires are important.

Exercise: Make an "I want" list of 30 things your want to do, 30 things you want to have, and 30 things you want to be before you die.

Principle 2: What is your Life Purpose:

My life purpose is to master the dynamic between the masculine and the feminine and to master the art of bodily movements through dance. 

Posted (edited)

Principle 3: Decide What you Want

Exercise: Write down 30 things that you want to have, want to do, and want to be. Here goes: 

30 things I want to have:

1. A big house with a big lawn, long driveway, fireplace, lots of room for entertainment
  2. An inground pool with a diving board, outdoor bar, and hot tub
  3. $2,000,000 in my bank account
  4. A beautiful, smart, funny, highly concscious girlfriend
  5. 6 pack abs, a chiseled chest, defined back, large thighs and calves
  6. A job that gives me the freedom to do whatever I want
  7. A wine cellar filled with natural, organic wines from Europe
  8. My own wine farm in the backyard
  9. A king sized bed
  10. A Shiba Inu puppy
  11. A library full of lots of books and tables and comfortable seats
  12. A housecleaner and maintenance guy to take care of my yard
  13. Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
  14. A cool, colorful gaming computer with a comfortable chair and sick gaming room
  15. 8 really nice expensive tailored suits
  16. A Tesla
  17. A ski house in Vermont or New Hampshire
  18. A rolex watch
  19. A full head of hair until I'm 60
  20. A long, full beard like Rhett from Good Mythical Morning
  21. An emotionally mature, highly conscious, fulfilling intimate relationship
  22. An organized and clutter free home / living space
  23. 20 / 20 vision
  24. An unwavering drive to help humanity evolve
  25. A complete understanding of spiral dynamics and how to raise other people to the next stage
  26. A physical copy of every book on Leo's book list
  27. A highly conscious, highly ethical, high impact job
  28. A consistent sleep schedule
  29. A fulfilling sexual life and high sex drive
  30. A highly attractive face and body

30 things that I want to do: 

1. Make love in Mexico
  2. Salsa dance in Spain
  3. Make pasta in Italy
  4. Drink wine in Austria
  5. Win an award at a dance competition
  6. Own a highly ethical, high conscious, stage yellow or stage turquoise business
  7. Make an impact on people's lives
  8. Skydive
  9. Read all of the 5 star books on Leo's book list
  10. Fly in a helicopter
  11. Meditate on a mountain top for 10 days
  12. Do a Vipassana retreat
  13. Understand what death is
  14. Ride a horse
  15. Hunt - shoot an animal
  16. Eat street food in Japan
  17. See the needle in Seattle, Washington
  18. Fly first class