Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Realms of Wonder

Cult/ideology-Proofing a Personal Brand: How?

2 posts in this topic

"To inspire a generation to create an authentic and loving relationship with themselves, birthing a culture of normalized self-exploration, Integration, and Authentic Living."

Context.

I am in the months leading up to my launch of Waking Call, a personal development brand set to launch in August of 2024, At its essence, it is the Soundtrack, Support and Vision of a movement to live authentically and embody unconditional Self Love.

I will be guiding people towards creating an authentic life by creating YouTube Videos and social media within the pillars of Authenticity, Self-Love, Wisdom, Music and Psychedelics.

Waking Calls Music and Live shows that guide consciousness to unify, to see its own potential, and to love it. Sonically, Waking Call is heart led, vulnerable, wise, empathetic and inspiring, people resonate with Me/the Brand because I am authentic, real, and give them wisdom to become the same in their own flavor.

I am starting to see the exponential trajectory I am on, and a serious concern pops up that I want to address early.

How do I keep Waking Call from becoming a Cult or Ideology?

What needs to happen for Waking Call to be immune to becoming a cult or ideology?

Contemplating this, these are my initial thoughts on this.

For Waking call to NOT become a cult or ideology.

• Education: Study Cults Psychology, Cults, Religion, Ideology, Bias, Corruption, and Epistemology.
  • Consciousness: Develop and expand my Self and consciousness.
  • Define the Brands Vision Clearly:
  1. Connect people to Authenticity and Self Love.
  2. To create a lived experience in those that apply my work
  3. To empower people to build independent thinking.
  4. birth Self-sufficient, visionary leaders.
  • Surround myself by Truthfulness: Be very careful to surround myself with self actualizers that value truth more than any of the benefits of a cult/religion.
  • Dive Within: Self-reflect, introspect, contemplate & take psychedelics.
  • Educate those that resonate with my Brand: Release videos on the traps as well as how to use Waking Call & how not to.
  • Put effort into reducing the power differential.
  • Incorporate Core Values: Build self-reflection, open-mindedness & authenticity into every thing I do.
  • Meet my own Needs: fill my holes on Maslow's hierarchy, find conscious ways to meet all needs. 

I want to gain more understanding of this, I appreciate your perspective, I am still thinking this through, its pretty clear I have a lot of work to do.

Stay True, Stay You 

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

Whatever you do, don't have a God-complex. Never ever justify anything you do by saying 'I'm enlightened and they're not', never think that being enlightened makes you better than anyone else. It does not. 

And, if someone tells you that you have a God-complex, take that criticism very seriously. If you get really good at what you do, you can tune out all the other criticism. But not this one. This is something that only other people can tell you. Only other people can tell you whether you're acting out of a God-complex or whether you're actually grounded in reality.