Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

I'm feeling trapped and I want to do some activities.

3 posts in this topic

IMG_20231011_112230_114.jpgIMG_20231011_112233_095.jpgIMG_20231011_105329_512.jpg

♣️

Edited by Sabth

These all seem like wonderful activities and well-rounded ones too. For university, you can take online courses. For drone footage, you can start with mastering pictures and filters and editing on your phone. For hiking, you can join a climbing gym or walk in the nearby nature reserves or even just around your block. 

What is making you feel trapped? Maybe it is so many activities and feeling overwhelmed? Start with one brick at a time, we all have to start that way. Is it lack of confidence that you can be good at any of them? Take that off the table and just do it for fun for now. Seems you can't get out of the house - maybe do some kind of releasing work to get the heavy energies out of your system so you can catch a wave of inspired action! 

I think I need to learn driving first. To have a driving teacher and a car. Today, I just look out the window and see the sunlight. I know to be outside may not be as good as to be inside . But to have freedom would be quite good. 

I saw both car aren't home. My mom went out and my father went out too. And I am left alone at home. I wanna go out too.. looking through the guest room

Now I feel like I almost gave up. I'm not doing anything with my life. I'm not doing anything at home. And I'm twenty seven. With nothing to look forward to. Or look back to. I am just,

Miserly. I even lose hope to start going to university again. It seems like I'm too old now. Especially next year. And to spent another four year we'll into my thirties into university, I think no thanks. I don't know. It feels like a bad thing to do. I don't know what to do with my life. 

I don't really like this neighbourhood tbh. 

Edited by Sabth