Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
5-D - L O V E

The basis for a revolutionary spiritual platform

3 posts in this topic

Since I am a software developper at heart (it seems that there's a separate thread that is always thinking about software architecture, ideas for software products that should exist but don't...) I often get insights that I thinker about (either in my mind or experientially).

So I just had an insight into what could be the seed of a revolutionary spiritual platform (kinda like this one) but that does things differetly.
I also wrote (hastily) a manifest that I will attach with this post for more context and info, even though it's very messy and probably 

hard to understand fully, if it spawns interest I can post a full rewrite that would be more elaborate and detailed about things.

Let me know what you guys think about this, I don't know what the response to this post will be but I hope it goes towards further elaborations and consctructive critiques, Thank you all.

Insights of Omniscience.txt

I don't usually share ideas in such "open-source" fashion, and it's not that this idea struck me to the extent that I felt the urge to share it...

It's just too suitable to be held from the get go by a non-profit organization, and that the whole application (if ever done) should always avoid to be considered in a business driven fashion. "This will go to the moon, but through dharma, not etherium" 

The idal thing for something like this would've been me doing some sort of proof of concept, minimal base layer, then expand it into a team/collective effort, but since web (especially backend) is not my forte, unless I'm doing it in a low level fashion and that would take me working almost full time on this for potentially up to 6months, I chose to just put this idea out there, and if it finds people that are interested in carrying it, then we can start choppin at it from multiple sides that would make the task way more manageable.

I read your doc. And can give you the following input.

How would you get the first 1k, 10k, 100k users? I don't see anything mentioned about a clear marketing plan. I get it, you want a non-profit and all that, but how do you plan to get users on board and start generating content for free? What's in it for them? There needs to be some kind of incentive for them to switch to your platform. Especially in early days where there is not many users and readers, who wants to post quality content on a platform with 100 users or less?

Taking actualized.org as an example, it took years to build for Leo. It says 29,145 users and Copyright © 2013-2023. Now there is a lot of free content generated by people over the years, but Leo has his Youtube channel through which he has reach and can attract people to register and participate on this forum. So you need people with a huge follower base to be on board, and they most likely won't point people towards your platform for free. Or somehow rank well on search engines, which also takes time and SEO and some content to begin with.

Hope that helps.