Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Look at how mental health research is fluid

1 post in this topic

Here is an interview between two socially diagnosed people. One is Anti-Social Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. 

Notice the societal bias.....

The biggest issue surrounding mental health when it comes to this issue is social stigma. The entire struggle of the narcissist and the anti-social personality disorder comes from a distrust of people. Both of these disorders are high in paranoia but notice the lies they tell themselves. Every person that you meet has their own personal value system. There value system is what gives them permission to act in certain ways and be okay with said actions. 

The problem is the more you lie about what you want, how you wish to be perceived, and what you are willing to do to get it, the less aware you will be of your own hypocrisy. The only issue with these two gentleman is they are full of shit and completely unaware of it.

Read that article I posted and compare it to what they say. Notice how they try to hide their insecurities with phrases like "I don't really care" I'll give you a hint. Paying attention is literally the ACT of caring. So if you pay attention to something...you care about it. He mentioned how he doesn't care about his reputation but admitted he has issues not taking revenge. Revenge is an act that is deeply rooted in reputation. 

1. You care about how you perceive yourself, so your self image is important to you and is why you take revenge.

2. You also take revenge to send a message that you are not to be trifled with.

So notice he tells himself the lie that he doesn't care about his reputation, unless the law is involved but that he struggles with revenge. You see? Now is he willfully telling himself this lie? NO!!! He doesn't know!!! He can only discover this through deep self-reflection and honesty. This is why suffering is needed in the lives of people who operate like this because they are so caught within their own bullshit they can only realize with a wake up call!!

Here is another example that shows his bullshit. He stated someone will say "I'll call such and such" and he responded to prove I don't care let me call them for you. Guess what? That shows he cares. Why? Because he is trying to PROVE he doesn't care, which means he cares about being perceived as not caring. If he truly didn't care he would be indifferent. He wouldn't act to prove anything...he'd be like a TREE lol. So these are the lies that he gets deceived by. In truth, the more selfish you are, the MORE you care about things going the way you want. So he cares...DEEPLY, about having his way and he will do what he believes is necessary to get it done. The only reason he hasn't broken any laws according to him, is because things haven't gotten bad enough. Because the same logic used to justify revenge is the same logic that justifies any act of aggression. 

Listen to the lies they tell of themselves....and pay attention to see if you tell the same lies. Notice he said "I do have my own moral code." No you have a SELECTIVE moral code. When it is GOOD FOR ME, it's good, but for you....ehhhh I don't need to be bothered. This is not to demonize them, they literally have no clue they are doing this because Western Culture by its nature is NARCISSISTIC!!! America didn't elect Trump by accident, they elected Trump because Trump represents a large part of who majority of Americans are. 

74,223,369 votes

One of the key aspects of Narcissism and Anti-Social Personality Disorder is paranoia, and justified revenge. Notice majority of our news is fear based, our religions are fear based, and we consider revenge to be a show of STRENGTH!!! 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.