Karla

AA 13th Step is LSD? Interesting.

4 posts in this topic

I am so tickled by this ha ha.

Someone posted a link to an article in a micro dose chat I’m in and I find it SO entertaining, he he.

”Those who preach that the only way to achieve lasting sobriety is through total abstinence from alcohol and all other drugs may be surprised to learn that the supposed patron saint of abstinence, Bill Wilson, the co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, was a firm believer in the ability of LSD to free some hardcore alcoholics from their addiction.”

The article is interesting here it is: https://www.lucid.news/bill-wilson-lsd-and-the-secret-psychedelic-history-of-alcoholics-anonymous/

Also interesting that Bill Wilson couldn’t kick cigarettes using LSD.

I wonder how many other healing programs have a secret psychedelic step, he he? 

@Karla if you tell the regular AA or NA follower this their head will explode. They are very rigid about their rules and just entertaining the idea of psychedelics is a too much

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Karla if you tell the regular AA or NA follower this their head will explode. They are very rigid about their rules and just entertaining the idea of psychedelics is a too much

I know right! I think that’s why I was so surprised— AA has such a conservative vibe, which is too bad. It’s like the complete antithesis to change LOL.

Makes sense to me also because when I go to in person, group ceremonies there are always a lot of people who want to stop drinking or drugs. Makes psychedelics seem so practical even though we are into the mystical and higher consciousness aspect of them here.

2 minutes ago, Karla said:

I know right! I think that’s why I was so surprised— AA has such a conservative vibe, which is too bad. It’s like the complete antithesis to change LOL.

Makes sense to me also because when I go to in person, group ceremonies there are always a lot of people who want to stop drinking or drugs. Makes psychedelics seem so practical even though we are into the mystical and higher consciousness aspect of them here.

It is a cult. The people who are “clean” for years are treated like veterans and each of these veterans are weird as fuck. They just change one addiction for another and build huge egos in the process. I go to NA groups to stop with cannabis but I still use psychedelics and I just have to lie because they wouldn’t understand, nor do I care if they understand. I’m not here on earth to convince others.