Jannes

Devil personality types?

2 posts in this topic

( So I play in the theatre a lot. In acting you always give the role you play a big personal touch because in order to play the role you have to seek deep for parts in your own personality and of course everybody has a different personality so every character composition and also interpretation is unique. ) 

I recently played some villain roles and I tend to fill the role in a manipulator kind of way while other people play more direct confrontational character. When I watch villain movies, the strong buffed anti heroes bore me but I like the crazy manipulator ones like the bad guy in the Solo Film, or Pagan Min from Far Cry 4. 

This kind of got me wondering if there are devil personality types and how they are connected to your "normal" personality type. Obviously it's not very clear because trauma, upbringing and so on shapes that even more than your "normal" personality which is wishy washy to begin with. I think your "normal" personality in a very "pure" form (free of trauma) is a mix of noble values and strengths, limited by your toxic values. While your "pure" devil might be a mix of your strengths and toxic values, limited by your noble values.

Knowing more about your devil personality could be very helpful for many reasons. For one it could show you your potential strengths especially when they are both in your "normal" and "devil" personality and it also opens your eyes to the ways you may already be a devil to other people. 

Edited by Jannes