Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

Maslow's lacking.

1 post in this topic

Im lacking Maslow's hierarchy of needs. How do I get there without anyone with me? 

I've started to felt or be comfortable being me. But it's not my greatest life. Sometimes I wish there's just people to bring me out *everywhere* to the park or traveling together in the local area. I'm tired of just not being able to go anywhere. I also wanna go to the gym. 

Right now, I only depended on my parents. And they only bring me to grocery shopping. Nothing more. That's only it. 

And they are not travelling. I'm still young. But have to live like an old people's lifestyle. I want to travel and explore. Going out a lot. But couldn't. How can I change this? I'm even physically not well because my movements are limited/restricted. So my bodies hurt whenever I woke up. 

I want to be active and athletic. But nobody to bring me to this lifestyle. All my siblings are not with me. Those who can drive and not. What can I do? maslow-hierachy-of-needs-min-1024x724.jpg

❤️ I'm not reproducing any child. While my sister had when she was young. Now I even loss with my mom as she got married when she's 27. I don't have a good movement/mobility so this needs aren't met. 

?Orange , I'm not employed. I don't have my own place/house. Just staying with my parents. But if they died this house will be ours. It is just ours. So unless I went to a different country I don't see why I should find another place. We could stay together for long. 

?? Love and belonging.

This is what I'm lacking since I was young. I'm lacking at this one. 

?? I think I had esteem since I was young. Though. I have always been good at taking videos and pictures since I was young and I'm doing what I love. With people /relatives who are far from me (but we meet once a year). That's only it. But I had a happy childhood. That's what I remember. With my camera. 

??Self actualization

I think I failed at this one because degree are too hard for me. And I don't have external support to teache me extra when I need help in my studies. I don't know . But I was just not doing well. Towards the end. On my third year. So I stop. Instead of looking for help or taking extra outside classes. (It had to be paid and I don't think my mom wants it back then). 

And I've lost tons of footage that could be the greatest thing in my film making journey because of my broken tools. Camera and SD cards. And my hard disk are broken /bad. Except one. A really old one by Toshiba. It was the only thing that never had any problems. So I love Toshiba. A Japanese brand. I had two other brands that could barely even be used. I can't remember exactly the brand but I've lost a lot. WD passport and the other I can't remember. So idk. It's such a pity. Really. 

So here's my Maslow's going. How do you think I could improve in this? 

B612_20230920_211136_206.jpg

Edited by Sabth